Author Topic: Single again? wut do now? BB related  (Read 1826 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Single again? wut do now? BB related
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2014, 11:25:12 AM »
It's obv to me now I can't handle kids worth a shit. I can't seem to get any cardio done in the morning and revolving my schedule around multiple kids is too taxing on me to get to the gym. so problem solved, my gf who was 200lbs @ 5'8 when I met her... is now 272lbs and blames me for her being depressed and eating food all night playing video games (fuck, do I ever hate video games).

So being smarter than last time we broke up, I horded cash money at my relative's place and she never knew about it. so now she threw me out and I have a nice pile of money to land on.

Now it being obv I can't deal with kids, and i'm 32 next month, so it's pretty obv I won't be in relationships much. so its just no strings sex. I don't drink anymore, in AA, it works for me. I do however, go to a vapor lounge. so here I can meet girls and smoke weed.

As for BB related. I now have all the time in the world to train. Very excited. Am going to do what someone told me on here and just devote a whole year to eating right and lifting heavy. complete body transformation.

Am thinking, for a self esteem boost, doing a show next year. I use trt doses and unless I get a source i'm just gonna do it on that dose. I don't care if I win, I just want to look my best...... and slay pussy

Sounds like a solid plan with nothing but upside.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2014, 11:36:59 AM »
I had another gf I lived with in the past and she ballooned in weight too. I don't understand. I lose weight, get more cut, and they seem to just inflate. Things in common between these 2 are they both started drinking protein shakes thinking they were "healthy", both had their "set ways" of losing weight lol. Never once did I mention any of them blowing up, they just get pissed when I leaned out and they didn't.

This recent one said some damn straight stupid shit to me as I was leaving.

"have fun injecting yourself" - she did it once, took so long with the plunger I felt I was having a heart attack.
"you are an alcoholic and that's all you will ever be good at" - haven't drank in over a month. so yes, I will always be an alcoholic. when they say i'm the best sex they ever had I see that is now just a big juicy lie
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2014, 11:46:26 AM »
I had another gf I lived with in the past and she ballooned in weight too. I don't understand. I lose weight, get more cut, and they seem to just inflate. Things in common between these 2 are they both started drinking protein shakes thinking they were "healthy", both had their "set ways" of losing weight lol. Never once did I mention any of them blowing up, they just get pissed when I leaned out and they didn't.

This recent one said some damn straight stupid shit to me as I was leaving.

"have fun injecting yourself" - she did it once, took so long with the plunger I felt I was having a heart attack.
"you are an alcoholic and that's all you will ever be good at" - haven't drank in over a month. so yes, I will always be an alcoholic. when they say i'm the best sex they ever had I see that is now just a big juicy lie
"

Maybe you should hook up with shizzo.
A fat partner who shares an interest in booze.
Perfect match.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2014, 11:50:18 AM »