Author Topic: ugl HGH ?  (Read 7889 times)

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
Re: ugl HGH ?
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 09:44:41 PM »
What's legit is RX grade GH( Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin, Omnitrope, etc.).  The Chinese stuff is pure j. k.  Save your money if you're not buying RX GH.

Simply not true.I used generic that is equally as good as pharmaceutical.if I didn't get my pharm.grade for free i would buy the generic pharm.is not worth it.i dare anyone to show me the difference with pics. of themselves and if its not a visable difference your a fool for spending the extra on pharmaceutical grade.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 07:52:38 AM »

Simply not true.I used generic that is equally as good as pharmaceutical.if I didn't get my pharm.grade for free i would buy the generic pharm.is not worth it.i dare anyone to show me the difference with pics. of themselves and if its not a visable difference your a fool for spending the extra on pharmaceutical grade.

It is true for me and many others, for me, I've used all the Chinese stuff, never again.  If I can't get pharm grade then I won't bother.  Yes there is a visible difference, if there wasn't I wouldn't spend the extra money.  Do I need to prove it to you or anyone else with pics? No. 

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 01:54:06 PM »
does 10iu of generic or pharm cause mild heart palpitations? Been hitting 10iu at once and noticing it

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 03:55:14 PM »
does 10iu of generic or pharm cause mild heart palpitations? Been hitting 10iu at once and noticing it

I've never noticed it.

Do you ever get them any other time?

8)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2014, 10:33:30 PM »
I've never noticed it.

Do you ever get them any other time?

8)

Hey OL. No brother, totally fine all day. Running rips and when I shoot the bottle at once I noticed it (IM shot). I've since split to 6iu and 2hr later the rest.