Author Topic: A Question For Religious People  (Read 10222 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: A Question For Religious People
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2014, 06:29:55 AM »
Lots of fellows 'proving a point' to other anonymous fellows in this thread  ::)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2014, 10:19:47 AM »
Also why did God make so many fucking planets if this is the only one with any fucking life? waste of time?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 10:21:50 AM »
Also why did God make so many fucking planets if this is the only one with any fucking life? waste of time?
You are making an assumption that this is the only one with life, or that other planets never had life on it.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 10:32:23 AM »
Eves tits are tiny and her hips are wider than hershoulders, would only hit drunk.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2014, 10:40:22 AM »
Ivan please explain to me since when the bat is a bird, I need another good laugh:

11 You may eat any clean bird. 12 But these you may not eat: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, 13 the red kite, the black kite, any kind of falcon, 14 any kind of raven, 15 the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, 16 the little owl, the great owl, the white owl, 17 the desert owl, the osprey, the cormorant, 18 the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat.

Modern classifications of animals are not found in the bible.  Typically animals were grouped or referred to according to their own "kind" in scripture.   That said, it would not be incorrect for the ancient hebraic culture to classify a winged animal (such as a bat) that has movements and hunting abilities similar to a bird within that type of animal kind.   It's not a biblical error, but it certainly is a difference in classification methods of the ancient hebraic culture and today's modern biological animal taxonomy.

In actuality the crux of the verse is about the "cleanliness" of the animals as it refers to the Israelites and their alignment with Jehovah.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 10:47:55 AM »
Sky gods, in 2014  :D :-\

Perfect example of evolution going on here. Some dickheads here still believe in their invisible ghost that lives in the sky and spoke a few words and everything appeared, whilst others require a little proof.

If only you weren't raised by religious nuts or had the ability to see past that trash, you'd laugh at yourself for believing something so absurd.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2014, 10:48:55 AM »
the artists guessed or didn't consider it or didn't care

did adam have nipples?  did jesus have nipples?  I assume so.

Adam wouldn't but Jesus would have had nipples

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2014, 10:55:12 AM »
We become our own Gods, and remember God is a jealous God

How could a perfect being be jealous?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2014, 11:02:12 AM »
Sky gods, in 2014  :D :-\

Perfect example of evolution going on here. Some dickheads here still believe in their invisible ghost that lives in the sky and spoke a few words and everything appeared, whilst others require a little proof.

If only you weren't raised by religious nuts or had the ability to see past that trash, you'd laugh at yourself for believing something so absurd.

THIS

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2014, 06:46:20 PM »
Bonjour Bella, E-Kunt's little c u n t.

Just waited patiently.....enjoy the clink.  :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2014, 06:50:37 PM »
Just waited patiently.....enjoy the clink.  :)

Finally. Thank God?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 06:54:22 PM »

Big Willy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Question for the religious
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2014, 08:28:32 AM »
Why are so many of the religious assholes?

the trainer

Re: Question for the religious
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2014, 08:54:34 AM »
The funny thing is believing in god has nothing to do with being a good person, I have met christians that where assholes and atheists that where good people and vice versa.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2014, 09:02:09 AM »
Why are so many of the religious assholes?

General ignorance concerning God and the theology they profess to adhere to.  Many haven't read the bible (if "Christian").  Many don't study the aspects of their faith.  Many don't understand what it means to represent Christ or who Christ is.  Many are simply nominal believers...they claim affiliation with a religion or denomination based soley upon scattered attendance at weekly services.  

When questioned or challenged about their faith their ignorance quickly gets them cornered because they can't answer questions.  In these moments they're often peppered with more questions (often accompanied by derisive facial expressions), they feel inadequate and frustrated (which they are in these situations) and their primary response is to lash out.    

How do I know this with certainty?  Because I used to be one of em.

1 Peter 3:15

15 Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2014, 09:43:25 AM »
i was following lucifer for awhile last year cause i was very pissed off at god, i was at a very dark place in my life
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2014, 09:49:26 AM »
General ignorance concerning God and the theology they profess to adhere to.  Many haven't read the bible (if "Christian").  Many don't study the aspects of their faith.  Many don't understand what it means to represent Christ or who Christ is.  Many are simply nominal believers...they claim affiliation with a religion or denomination based soley upon scattered attendance at weekly services.  

When questioned or challenged about their faith their ignorance quickly gets them cornered because they can't answer questions.  In these moments they're often peppered with more questions (often accompanied by derisive facial expressions), they feel inadequate and frustrated (which they are in these situations) and their primary response is to lash out.    

15 Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.

MOS, that verse is referring to being ready to explain our hope to people, not gimmicks.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2014, 09:49:58 AM »

Mormons really know their religion, just ask one, or don't and you will still be told.

Also, if someone ever has "have a blessed day" on their answering machine, they are going to fuck you.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2014, 09:50:33 AM »
MOS, that verse is referring to being ready to explain our hope to people, not gimmicks.

;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2014, 09:51:42 AM »
Here we go again I expect wiggs in around 5 mins to explain.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2014, 09:53:54 AM »
Mormons really know their religion, just ask one, or don't and you will still be told.

Also, if someone ever has "have a blessed day" on their answering machine, they are going to fuck you.

Your thread contribution is appreciated!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2014, 10:03:42 AM »
PM sent to RON, along with banning my wife from meeting 'Big Willy' again

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2014, 10:04:56 AM »
Ok, ok.....here we go......Jon Harridon/Ivan Drago is back.   

How the fuck do these guys get so many throwdown gimmick accounts? My gimmick request has been in the pipe for 5 years!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2014, 10:07:25 AM »
How the fuck do these guys get so many throwdown gimmick accounts? My gimmick request has been in the pipe for 5 years!

Wish I knew.  I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to catch these fools from the get go.  Guess they know how to do techy stuff with IP addys.

Benjamin_pearson

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
Big willy seems legit