Author Topic: Have You Ladies Ever Had A Brazilian Done??  (Read 48889 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Have You Ladies Ever Had A Brazilian Done??
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2014, 06:55:42 PM »
wuss.  All you need is 10 minutes, a beer, a snickers or twix bar and some duct tape.  man the hell up!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2014, 10:05:19 AM »
wuss.  All you need is 10 minutes, a beer, a snickers or twix bar and some duct tape.  man the hell up!

A beer, a snickers or a twix bar? Hmmm, I might understand the beer part, and the duct tape,
...but how do the chocolate bars fit in? And I thought margaritas were more your flow?
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2014, 12:18:38 AM »
A beer, a snickers or a twix bar? Hmmm, I might understand the beer part, and the duct tape,
...but how do the chocolate bars fit in? And I thought margaritas were more your flow?

Eating chocolate raises your endorfine levels (or so I've heard), and more endorfine is less pain.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2014, 07:28:49 AM »

Betha is right.  Nope not a margarita person.  Wine, rum and beer are what I will drink if I drink.  I might have 1 drink a month if that.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2014, 10:03:06 AM »
ok its settled...lets all meet up, pour some drinks and watch Miggs duct tape the shit out of himself for our amusement  ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2014, 02:38:59 PM »
Or let's go to Brazil this summer and all have a Brazilian?

>>>Sadly I'll have to give that a miss, I'll be watching it on TV instead, for the footie?

xxxLinda
ouch

Brazil Begins World Cup Preparations Amid Protests
CBS Local ‎- 22 hours ago

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2014, 03:01:06 PM »

BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT SURGERY:

Call for a Consultation: (310) 859-9052 HOME    MEET DR. MATLOCK    MEET DR. SIMOPOULOS   MEET DR. YAMINI   MEET VERONICA MATLOCK  PROCEDURES    PHOTO GALLERY    MEDIA
  PATIENTS FORMS   TESTIMONIALS   NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS  VISITING INFORMATION  HOTELS FINANCING OPTIONS CONTACT US   BLOG  
Brazilian Butt Augmentation / Brazilian Butt Lift
Welcome
Welcome to your guide to the Brazilian Butt Augmentation procedure. In order to learn how you can gain beautiful, natural-looking results, please take some time to familiarize yourself with this procedure. This presentation should not replace your initial visit with Dr. Matlock; rather, it is a good starting point. As you read through this material, you can start formulating the questions you would like to ask during your consultation.

There are several women in West Hollywood who seek Brazilian Butt Augmentation because they want to improve the shape of their buttocks. This can be done by increasing the size, lifting, enhancing its contour, correcting proportional imbalances, and improving firmness. Individuals can also improve their overall look by removing fat from specific areas, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, back, arms, chest, and neck. Ideal candidates for this procedure are those who are physically healthy, at a normal weight, have skin with adequate firmness and elasticity, and have realistic goals.

Procedure
How will your Brazilian Buttocks Augmentation be performed?
This procedure is typically performed on an outpatient basis in Los Angeles. The Brazilian Buttocks Augmentation procedure may take approximately 90 minutes to four hours, based on multiple factors, including the amount of fat removed, how many areas to be treated, and the patient’s desired size/shape of the buttocks. Tumescent Liposculpturing and autologous (your own) fat transfer to the buttocks are the most common technique performed.

Tumescent Liposculpturing
The tumescent fluid used for this procedure, which derives from a combination of local anesthetics and adrenaline, is injected into the treated area. In addition to numbing the treated area, the tumescent fluid can control bleeding and help make the fat easier to suction through a cannula (blunt, tubular instrument).

Autologous Fat Transfer
The fat removed through Tumescent Liposculpturing is sterile collected, processed, and washed with a double antibiotic solution before being placed in syringes. The syringes are then connected to a special cannula that is used to carefully inject the fat into the buttock muscle and deep fat of the buttocks to give it the classic Brazilian Buttock appearance.

Preparation
Some suggestions to help you prepare for surgery. It is important that you are open and honest during your consultation. This includes giving detailed information about your medical history, which should include a list of any and all medications, vitamins, and herbs you are taking. Here are some tips that may help you shorten your recovery time and decrease your chances of complications.

Stop using Aspirin (including medications containing Aspirin), Ibuprofen, Naprosyn, St. John’s Wort, Vitamin E, and other supplements as directed. These act as blood thinners and could cause excessive bruising, bleeding, or other complications. A complete list of medications and herbal supplements to avoid prior to your procedure will be provided.
Quit smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery; nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
Refrain from drinking alcohol in excess for two week before your liposculpturing procedure and one week after surgery.
Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your liposculpturing procedure.
To make your recovery easier and more comfortable be sure to:
It is important to have someone take you home and take care of you for at least the first 24 hours. Private nursing care, private recovery centers, and hotel accommodations can be made through our office for our out-of-town, national, and international patients.
Fill your prescriptions and place them within reach of where you will be resting.
Have sufficient pillows, a spare compression, and hand towels for drainage nearby.
Post Surgery
After your procedure, it is expected for there to be some bruising, swelling, and pain. A loss of sensation in the areas treated is also normal; however, thereafter, your nerves will begin to restore feeling and sensation shortly. Swelling may last over a period of several months. Although pain medication is prescribed to control any discomfort, be sure to contact us immediately if you begin to have severe pain.

Although every patient experiences the recovery period differently after gluteal augmentation, you should be up and walking around within a day after your surgery. There will be excess tumescent fluid draining from the access points for the first couple of days and there may be some blood tinged fluid. As the buttocks revascularizes the newly implanted fatty tissue, it is important that you avoid sitting on your bottom as much as possible for the first two weeks. In order to take direct pressure off the buttocks, you should sleep on your abdomen or sides, and when you are sitting down, your weight should be more situated on your thighs than the buttocks. You may resume showering on the second or third day following surgery, while normal activities may not be resumed for at least the first week after your procedure (based on the number of areas treated). The treated areas may remain very sensitive and strenuous physical activities should be limited during the two or three weeks following your procedure.

A special compression garment will need to be worn for up to a month; this will help to ensure that the treated areas will heal properly with the new contour. After your healing period, you can gradually return to regular activities, including lifting, exercise, and sex. High impact activities should be avoided for about one month, particularly jogging and any type of bouncing. Following these guidelines can help you avoid stress to the areas treated and allow proper healing. Because all liposculpturing procedures are performed through small incisions, approximately the length of this red line -----, scarring is fortunately minimal.

Typically, final results of your liposculpturing and buttocks enhancement are seen after several weeks. So long as you maintain a healthy diet and exercise routing, the treated areas should look great and retain their sculptured appearance. Any weight gain will be evident in areas that were not liposuctioned.

Patient EducationBefore and After PicturesVirtual Photo GalleryFeatured ArticlesVideos and Media Having cosmetic surgery is a very private decision. You are our priority not just our patient. Our Beverly Hills office provides a boutique concierge personalized service that specializes in the highest quality of care from the initial consultation to the postoperative period, setting the new gold standard for cosmetic surgical care. “Our mission is to empower patients with knowledge, choice and alternatives”. For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.    Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Los Angeles   |   Vaser Hi Def Liposculpturing Institute Of Beverly Hills
9201 W Sunset Blvd. Suite 406 West Hollywood, California 90069 | (310) 859-9052 Copyright © 2014 Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Los Angeles and Vaser Hi Def Liposculpturing Institute Of Beverly Hills.  All Rights Reserved.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as medical advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, a physician- patient relationship.

Home    Meet Dr. Matlock    Meet Dr. Simopulous    Procedures    Photo Gallery    Media    Patients Forms    Contact Us   Testimonials    International Patients
Visiting Information   Hotels    Financing Options   Privacy Policy   Risks and Complications  Blog
Site By Wade

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2014, 03:18:47 PM »
wuss.  All you need is 10 minutes, a beer, a snickers or twix bar and some duct tape.  man the hell up!

Hell Miggy, I used to call that meditation:  I'd do 10 minutes zenning on the beer pretending it's a candle then after 20 or 50 or 500 ommmmms or heartbeats you drink the blimmin beer and finally calm down.  

Duct tape?  (It's called gaffer tape here?)  waaa, can't be doing with that.  Where were you putting that?

xL
You'll say across my mouth and I won't be able to laugh...

or scream

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2014, 08:08:44 PM »
The description of the procedure sounds awful

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2014, 06:01:37 PM »
Betha is right.  Nope not a margarita person.  Wine, rum and beer are what I will drink if I drink.  I might have 1 drink a month if that.

Looks like our little Miggy is about to develop a preference for Margaritas,
...and turn into a raging alcoholic in the process. Soon he'll be drunk 24/7
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2014, 06:39:30 PM »
Looks like our little Miggy is about to develop a preference for Margaritas,
...and turn into a raging alcoholic in the process. Soon he'll be drunk 24/7

different type of stimulus package