Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88388 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #700 on: March 24, 2014, 02:22:28 PM »
Read that statement.
http://www.businessinsider.com/plane-victim-families-blast-malaysian-government-2014-3

At 10pm on March 25, the Malaysian prime minister sent a statement to the families of MH370 passengers without any direct evidence that MH370 crashed in the south Indian ocean and no people survived. From March 8 when they announced that MH370 lost contact to today, 18 days have passed during which the Malaysian government and military constantly tried to delay, deceive the passengers' families and cheat the whole world. This shameless behaviour not only fooled and hurt the families of the 154 passengers but also misguided and delayed rescue actions, wasting a large quantity of human resources and materials and lost valuable time for the rescue effort. If the 154 passengers did lose their lives, Malaysia Airlines, the Malaysian government and military are the real executioners who killed them. We the families of those on board submit our strongest protest against them. We will take every possible means to pursue the unforgivable crimes and responsibility of all three.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #701 on: March 24, 2014, 02:49:51 PM »
Finally, the nightmare is becoming real.....no one expect a happy ending from this.......at 10,000 to 15,000 feet below sea surface, the next challenge is to retrieve the most important piece of debris, the black box......it will stop beeping in two weeks. 2 weeks down, and 2 more to go, otherwise, they need to get lucky, really lucky to get this thing.....the indian ocean is said to be the roughest water of all seas.....may the force be with them... :'(

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #702 on: March 24, 2014, 03:12:25 PM »
Finally, the nightmare is becoming real.....no one expect a happy ending from this.......at 10,000 to 15,000 feet below sea surface, the next challenge is to retrieve the most important piece of debris, the black box......it will stop beeping in two weeks. 2 weeks down, and 2 more to go, otherwise, they need to get lucky, really lucky to get this thing.....the indian ocean is said to be the roughest water of all seas.....may the force be with them... :'(
is it that part of the ocean really turbulent? i mean, usually it's the shallow seas that have really huge waves.. if they are at 3km deep it's balls deep, no waves other than the ones caused by wind and currents..
(?)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #703 on: March 24, 2014, 03:13:20 PM »
Was that lady BBQing  Zombie Meat  ??? or  human meat  ???

opps wrong thread

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #704 on: March 24, 2014, 03:32:18 PM »
is it that part of the ocean really turbulent? i mean, usually it's the shallow seas that have really huge waves.. if they are at 3km deep it's balls deep, no waves other than the ones caused by wind and currents..
(?)

this part of the sea has been known to be very turbulent, unpredictable and most Cargo ships avoid that route altogether......the biggest problem they said they're about to face now is how far out these debris have spread and this could be one of the most expensive, if not the most expensive search and recovery operation in modern aviation......after two weeks of searching, who knows what they will find.....I'm still puzzled why these bodies, after two weeks have not littered the water surface yet.......I'm sure these corpses are bloated as hell

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #705 on: March 24, 2014, 06:26:47 PM »
The idea is that landing on an island would simply be too improbable, and therefore the PM's declaration "beyond any reasonable doubt".

So the "humor" doesn't go unnoticed from this older snippet:

The home-made simulator of the pilot has been loaded with runways of at least five airports in and around the Indian Ocean, where the search for the vanished Boeing 777 is gaining momentum.

"The simulation programmes are based on runways at the Male International Airport in Maldives, an airport owned by the United States (Diego Garcia), and three other runways in India and Sri Lanka, all have runway lengths of 1,000 metres," an unidentified investigation source told local Malay daily Berita Harian.

From International Business Times (18 March)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #706 on: March 24, 2014, 06:31:46 PM »
this part of the sea has been known to be very turbulent, unpredictable and most Cargo ships avoid that route altogether......the biggest problem they said they're about to face now is how far out these debris have spread and this could be one of the most expensive, if not the most expensive search and recovery operation in modern aviation......after two weeks of searching, who knows what they will find.....I'm still puzzled why these bodies, after two weeks have not littered the water surface yet.......I'm sure these corpses are bloated as hell

The sharks down there would be as fat as hell, dont worry about that.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: March 24, 2014, 06:36:17 PM »
...by the way, that's a sub-standard length for a 777 runway.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: March 24, 2014, 09:09:11 PM »
So, are we buying the drink thing?

Jack?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: March 24, 2014, 09:56:34 PM »

Jack?

Without more information, it would be the most believable outcome. In that case (without more info) I'd say it was run out of fuel.

Only question is why it took so long to get to the point in this so-called investigation. The fuel and the ping durations were so closely matched, and a northern direction as such would place it over land - which was said to be too unlikely by these very "authorities" that made this announcement today. That rather narrows things, to say the least. So something doesn't make sense.

???  ???  ???

What do you think?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #710 on: March 25, 2014, 05:28:13 AM »

Not reading 29 pages but:

Isn't every foot of the Earth covered a few times over by satalites?  Was it cloudy on the day of the flight?

Rough seas?  After all this they still haven't sent a damn submarine?  If they can hear a fish fart surely they can scan a big area for an object that's designed purpose is to make itself heard from a distance.

Have these already been discussed?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #711 on: March 25, 2014, 05:30:48 AM »

Isn't every foot of the Earth covered a few times over by satalites?  Was it cloudy on the day of the flight?

Rough seas?  After all this they still haven't sent a damn submarine?  If they can hear a fish fart surely they can scan a big area for an object that's designed purpose is to make itself heard from a distance.

i was reading an article about some of the sat methods, and to shorten it, "you can look wide or you can look deep, but you can't do both."

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: March 25, 2014, 05:33:05 AM »

I don't know. Lots of Chinese on this flight, about a hundred and fifty I think. They're 1,3 billion of them on the planet. There might be something there.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #713 on: March 25, 2014, 06:03:28 AM »
i was reading an article about some of the sat methods, and to shorten it, "you can look wide or you can look deep, but you can't do both."

I don't mean scanning for debris, you understand.  I mean when the plane was in the air, where did the satellites see it go?  Surely a satellite has sufficient resolution to pick up a big-assed passenger jet without someone zooming in on it. 

Clouds, I'd buy.  Satellites can't see it?  No way.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #714 on: March 25, 2014, 06:25:25 AM »
I started following this missing plane story the night that 'Army of One' posted this thread.

I did not think that it was (potentially) going to turn into one of the biggest unsolved mysteries ever.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #715 on: March 25, 2014, 07:20:26 AM »
So the malasyians are now claiming it crashed yet they still can't find the plane.  WTF!?!

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #717 on: March 25, 2014, 07:40:34 AM »
I can't wait for the Formula 1: Malaysian GP this weekend. I just want to see how many cars vanish going into the first turn.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #718 on: March 25, 2014, 08:38:10 AM »
the malaysian government is a joke,any malaysian getbigger can confirm this
T

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: March 25, 2014, 09:36:36 AM »
Tapeworm: It was dark, for one thing, except for the very last bit of time it was known to be above water (by range of time with pings and fuel).

Interesting grist for anyone that would want to say it landed, obviously, as an unassisted landing on a short strip would definitely require light. Pilot waited for sunrise, in other words.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #720 on: March 25, 2014, 09:40:17 AM »
I started following this missing plane story the night that 'Army of One' posted this thread.

I did not think that it was (potentially) going to turn into one of the biggest unsolved mysteries ever.

The reason it's turning into one of the biggest mysteries ever is the relentless media coverage of this.  In the time it takes to write a story about 150 dead chinese people on this flight about that many are getting killed by their own government per hour per day.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #721 on: March 25, 2014, 10:37:47 AM »
I can't wait for the Formula 1: Malaysian GP this weekend. I just want to see how many cars vanish going into the first turn.

;D ;D ;D ;D

almost threw my food out!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: March 26, 2014, 04:59:57 AM »
Every time i hear another update in the news about this subject it smells more and more like bull shat.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #723 on: March 26, 2014, 05:36:24 AM »
Every time i hear another update in the news about this subject it smells more and more like bull shat.

Because the media doesn't know any more than we do... So they feel the need to inject their own worthless opinions and their own faulty ideas. They just don't want us to turn the channel.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: March 29, 2014, 11:55:09 AM »

VS

never knew disappearing off radar was that simple????