Author Topic: Drinking while on Anadrol  (Read 14837 times)

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
Drinking while on Anadrol
« on: January 15, 2006, 10:31:41 PM »
Is this a dumb idea or what? I've been told to take this stuff while on holidays, but what if a wanna have a drink or two?  :-\

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Drinking while on Anadrol
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 12:07:14 AM »
IT'S A DEATH WISH

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 12:44:12 AM »
IT'S A DEATH WISH

^Word.

Liver will pack its bags and leave........

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 07:02:45 AM »
Taking one drol tab is about as liver toxic as taking 17 Dbol a day..
musclegurus.com

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 09:32:25 AM »
no good bro! like mem has said, one life, one liver!

muscle
muscle

BigIronMike25

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 10:05:21 AM »
Anadrol scares me to death, ive read waay too many horror stories about it.....actually orals in general scare me, but esp. anadrol....and youre wanting to drink on top of it....its your call but DAMN youre f-in crazy if u drink and take drol....drop the drinkin, switch to dbol if u must have an oral AAS...just my opinion like i said its your call!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 03:11:04 PM »
Is this a dumb idea or what? I've been told to take this stuff while on holidays, but what if a wanna have a drink or two?  :-\
Usually if you have to ask if something is dumb, it usually is...no exception here...and that applies to any drug you might be taking.

So make a choice, drinks or AAS...pretty clear cut choice in my mind.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 04:08:00 PM »

For me it's a no-brainer............AAS.

Alcohol abuse is one of the most catabolic things you can do to your body.    >:(

DIV

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 04:23:30 PM »
normally when i was doing AAS i would try to avoid drinking altogether no matter what i was talking

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 08:37:15 PM »
All really good points, guys.

I thought as much. Is Anadrol really THAT bad? Should I give it a miss all together?

I was thinking 2 X 50mg tabs a day, for the 10 days. They come in a box of 20, by the looks of things which works out nicely for me.

I wasn't intending on a 10 day bender, just thought one night the missus would like to go and have a few drinks to loosen up, if u know what I mean.  ;)

But I guess I'm only there for a short time, and I can get pissed at home all I want.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 10:08:10 PM »
All really good points, guys.

I thought as much. Is Anadrol really THAT bad? Should I give it a miss all together?

I was thinking 2 X 50mg tabs a day, for the 10 days. They come in a box of 20, by the looks of things which works out nicely for me.

I wasn't intending on a 10 day bender, just thought one night the missus would like to go and have a few drinks to loosen up, if u know what I mean.  ;)

But I guess I'm only there for a short time, and I can get pissed at home all I want.

Anadrol is harsh, but has a bad reputation.

In all truthfulness, Halotestin is harder on your liver.....

Then again, if you are intent on doing "benders", what is the point of asking about your liver?

Alcohol or AAS........choose one.

Either that or your liver will choose for you......

DIV

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 06:21:36 AM »
normally when i was doing AAS i would try to avoid drinking altogether no matter what i was talking

Yep for me even on prudent amounts on low toxicity
AAS like Test (cyp/enant) and Deca - as a base
I avoid the routine use of alcohol - I rather
the focus be on anabolic drive . . .

I won't even do (any) Vicodin while on the program,
but profoundly liver toxic meds - not even a thought.

Usually if you have to ask if something is dumb, it usually is...no exception here...and that applies to any drug you might be taking.

!! A B S O L U T E L Y !!

Best of luck

Mike
1 life 1 liver

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 03:52:55 PM »
If you aren't dedicated enough to stop drinking while on gear then
you might want to re-think The use of it........... :-\

Good luck on whatever you decide to do 8)

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 03:55:10 PM »
Yeah, boys, I just wanna clear something up.

I drink maybe once every 3 months. Not every weekend, cause I'm usually on the other side of the bar! :)

And I don't have benders. Just when I do drink, I usually get really pissed. For one night only. I guess you could say I'm a binge drinker.  :-[

I think if the missus wants to have a few, I'll let her, but I won't. That way I'll be able to operate the camera with more precision later on in the evening. Plus, I'll look better in the pics cause I'll be bigger.  ;)

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 06:07:11 AM »

so 50mg of oxy is as toxic as 75mg of dbol then!

not bad!

drinkin and takin abombs is not a good idea but you wont keel over dead straight away.
its like smokin .. a bastard on your lungs but it takes time and systematic abuse to destroy them... you dont die from one pack!

you can basically do anythin to your body over a period of ten days and cause absolutely no permanent damage (unless you intend on takin cyanide  ;D)

doin abombs and booze over a period of months and years is another matter entirely though.

however consider this... YOU ARE DOIN SIGNIFICANTLY MORE DAMAGE TO YOUR KYDNEYS BY TAKIN MEGADOSES OF PROTEIN OVER PROLONGED PERIODS WHICH IS WHAT MOST OF THE MORONS DO ON HERE!  ;)

we all hear about pros needin kydney transplants... and blamin it on diuretics and painkillers and maybe even steroids to a lesser degree. ....

but i tell you this....

THE STOOPID BASTARDS ANIHILATIN THEIR KYDNEYS WITH SUICIDAL AMOUNTS OF PROTEIN DAY IN DAY OUT, YEAR IN YEAR OUT ARE BURNIN OUT KYDNEYS FASTER THAN ANYTHIN ELSE THEY ABUSE THEMSELVES WITH. the toxic meds on top are just a double insult! ;)

i only megadose on protein when i sporadically do cycles (200 grams or maybe a little more per day) ... then i resume a normal diet .  hence my kydneys love me. but i can garauntee they think im a right sadistic c'unt when im goin over 200 grams per day ... but 3 months at a time then hyooge lay offs mean there is no perm harm done!

look after yourselves....

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 07:34:54 AM »
Good post freeagain . . . something for everyone to think about.

A weight'in here though . . . what range of protein intake should
be considered a high and therefore risky level. Do you think around or
over 200 grams is an average amount. Clarifaction not a challenge.

I thought "the pros" - or perhaps competetion level lifters
were in the range of 350 to 500 grams a day, or more.

My mother, as an informed person (lifetime nurse) has
questioned this for most the time that I have been lifting.
I assure her that I drink and pass considerable volume
of liquid + gallon per day.

You got me thinkin'
1 life 1 liver

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 08:22:43 AM »

i been told by numerous dietitions that 2 grams per kilo of bodyweight is the max and i mean THE MAX , preferable a little less.

carbs are far more important for muscle growth and recovery than protein ... the body can only utilise so much protein even when 'on'.

of course the magazines have brainwashed the bb fraternity into overdosin on protein powder cuz that is the foundation of the whole supplement industry. basically the morons have swallowed hook line and sinker the 'sales pitch' that the diet alone cannot supply enough protein so you have to donate a significant portion of your salary to weider et al for their powdered s'hit. the mags are not information .. they are nothin but glossy sales brochures leadin you to your doom for their profit.

its all a scam.

i average about 150 grams to 200 a day ... and i feel a little anxious for my kydneys at around 200.

most days i dont use the powdered s'hit at all.

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 06:11:43 PM »
Alcohol = great way to sneak in those extra calories.  10 Budweisers = 1430 calories.  Afterwords, head to taco bell and put down about 2000 more in grilled stuft burritos.  3430 Calories all after midnight...the ultimate bulker.   ;D

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 11:22:37 PM »
i been told by numerous dietitions that 2 grams per kilo of bodyweight is the max and i mean THE MAX , preferable a little less.

carbs are far more important for muscle growth and recovery than protein ... the body can only utilise so much protein even when 'on'.

of course the magazines have brainwashed the bb fraternity into overdosin on protein powder cuz that is the foundation of the whole supplement industry. basically the morons have swallowed hook line and sinker the 'sales pitch' that the diet alone cannot supply enough protein so you have to donate a significant portion of your salary to weider et al for their powdered s'hit. the mags are not information .. they are nothin but glossy sales brochures leadin you to your doom for their profit.

its all a scam.

i average about 150 grams to 200 a day ... and i feel a little anxious for my kydneys at around 200.

most days i dont use the powdered s'hit at all.

Interesting thoughts, freeagain.

I know carbs are important for fueling workouts and replenishing glycogen stores, but how are they more important than protein for muscle growth?

I've tried to do some research myself about this whole protein requirement issue.  The recommendations are all across the board, and I tend to agree with you that most of us get more than we actually need.  BB's magazines will say something farfetched like take 2 grams/lbs. bodyweight.  Intuitively, this is too much, and I've been following the old adage of consuming one gram/lbs. bodyweight.  Now, after reading your post, is that even considered too much?

From your experience, have you noticed any difference is your muscle mass or strength from your reduced protein intake?

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 05:27:24 AM »

Drinking and AAS are a very bad combination.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 07:38:01 AM »
You can read one good article about AS's and Alcohol here:

http://www.markysanabolicportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=225

Drink alcho and be natural or go hardcore and stay away from alcho.  8)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 11:34:38 AM »
I drank while on androl, i couldnt give a shit

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 03:25:37 PM »
I drank while on androl, i couldnt give a shit
If your serious, then your the problem. Your the type that gives all AAS users a bad wrap. It's idiots like you that are responsable for a large portion of the mass hysteria concerning AAS, making life that much more difficult for the responsable user.

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 07:05:27 PM »
I think when you are talking protien intake bieng high with pros you guys need to think 500-700grams a day.  I have been over 400 for LONG periods, upwards of 550 for say...a month and I think there is a law of diminishing returns with protien.  You kidneys aside, you body must work overtime to digest all that stuff and you are "passing" a lot without using it. 

Drinking is just stupid though I never drink, except for the rare good time with some old or new friends.  No point to me really and I have seen so many poor souls who can never stop.  Seeing an alcoholic scares me more than anything I can even imagine.

But yes, when you guys say pro protien overload leading to serious kidney issues I have to imagine upwards of 700g a day or more.  Art Atwood is said to top 12,000 calories a day.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2006, 08:59:09 PM »
Interesting thoughts, freeagain.

I know carbs are important for fueling workouts and replenishing glycogen stores, but how are they more important than protein for muscle growth?

I've tried to do some research myself about this whole protein requirement issue.  The recommendations are all across the board, and I tend to agree with you that most of us get more than we actually need.  BB's magazines will say something farfetched like take 2 grams/lbs. bodyweight.  Intuitively, this is too much, and I've been following the old adage of consuming one gram/lbs. bodyweight.  Now, after reading your post, is that even considered too much?

From your experience, have you noticed any difference is your muscle mass or strength from your reduced protein intake?

There is no set amount that everyone should take.

It's dependant on your genetic predisposition like all things.

Some people take in alot more carbs than protein and grow.  Others do a 50/50 split.  Some take in more protein than carbs.  You have to find what allows you to grow the best, allows you to progress and go with that.

No one can tell you what nutritional approach will work best for you.

You have to experience it for yourself.

I myself don't go by the standard bodybuilding dogma, I take in more complex carbs than anything else, and alot of quality proteins.........not many sugars (except for PW).

I gain fat too easy on simple sugars, have to stay away........but I don't need that much protein to grow......

DIV