• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Kevin Levronie agrees, kind of.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
well i have always liked Dips better. never been a good Bench Press guy. you can Train chest without them. Decline press i like better too.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Ronnie Coleman said hammer strength was superior, as pictured.

Hammer machines are great.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I strained both pec minors from heavy BB press...Fuck that noise. Only DBS from now on. Fixed angles don't work for me

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
some people argued that dumbel press is even more dangerous
why? you can Twist your Hands ...etc etc. Ok you have to stabilize a weight in each Hand. i think BB press causes more stress. Just my opinion and i have used DBs when shoulder pain was an issue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Kevin Levronie agrees, kind of.

I read that he injured his pec doing VERY low DB flyes, using only the 60s.  

I can't remember where I left my car keys this AM, but some obscure FLEX mag article I read in the 90s, that pops right into my head.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
some people argued that dumbel press is even more dangerous

you can drop dumbells

they are much safer

also you will use a more natural range of motion
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
you can drop dumbells

they are much safer

also you will use a more natural range of motion
agreed.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Don't lift weights if you're that concerned...there's no guarantee it wont happen to you tomorrow

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Ronnie Coleman said hammer strength was superior, as pictured.

That's Phil Heath you dip shit, argument over seeing as Phil has the shittiest chest of all Mr Olympias period.
S

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Not worth the risk.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
I read that he injured his pec doing VERY low DB flyes, using only the 60s.  

I can't remember where I left my car keys this AM, but some obscure FLEX mag article I read in the 90s, that pops right into my head.  

I read the same article.  He says he was warming up with the 60's.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Don't lift weights if you're that concerned...there's no guarantee it wont happen to you tomorrow
When are you coming out to train strongman? We can meet at Coachs gym. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
That's Phil Heath you dip shit, argument over seeing as Phil has the shittiest chest of all Mr Olympias period.

I read somewhere that Phil has added volume + intensity to this year's training program, so his chest will be vastly improved and we'll be seeing a brand new Phil heath package at the O next year.

It's not every day we hear such bold predictions from bodybuilders, so needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
hehe you are so funny and badass hehe

::)

No need to get your panties twisted...its just the truth.  Injuries happen. I warm up and take precautions..but I'm not a fucking imbecile and think I still cant get hurt

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
THE old flex magazine workouts preaching basics.basics,basics,barbell press for mass/gain 50 lbs on your bench read this...not knowing that most people are not made to bench heavy weights or people that have orangutang arms

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
THE old flex magazine workouts preaching basics.basics,basics,barbell press for mass/gain 50 lbs on your bench read this...not knowing that most people are not made to bench heavy weights or people that have orangutang arms
yes... and itīs about FEELING the muscle. You know it Steve because you have a great chest and triceps. when i jump off the parallel bars i feel a muscle contraction that i never get with bb bench. i Bench at the Moment but Dips are for me  superior.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Biggest problem with the bench is not the exercise, it is people letting their ego's get out of control and going way too heavy. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
There's always a chance you might get injured lifting.  Over the years while training chest and shoulders I have dislocated my shoulder doing db presses, I have strained my pec on hammer inclines, I have strained my shoulders on cybex press machines, I have tweaked my pec and bicep on the smith machine doin inclines, I have strained my bicep doing traditional flat benches.  

Today I just don't get crazy.  If I feel even slighly compromised I either skip the movement, change it up or call it an early day.  

For example 2 weeks ago training chest I used a hammer plate-loaded incline and had 8 plates loaded.  I hit the 6th rep, it didn't feel right and I stopped.  Monday I trained chest (national chest day) and did the same hammer inclines again with 8 plates and put up 24 reps no problem.  Point is you never know exactly how your body is gonna react.  

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
When are you coming out to train strongman? We can meet at Coachs gym. 8)

Sigh.....another list... :'(

kh300

• Getbig V
I've always said its safe for naturals. A buddy of mine tore his pec after he started juicing. I remember when he could barley get 1 rep with 225. Next thing you know he's getting 385 and tears the shit out of chest.

I've always been curious of the injury's between enhanced and naturals.