Author Topic: Top 5 favourite setroids and 5 you won't touch again  (Read 17961 times)

gatts

• Getbig II
Top 5 favourite setroids and 5 you won't touch again
« on: March 13, 2014, 04:14:23 AM »
Hey pals,

Just thought this could be a great topic discussing your personal taste on aas usage. Try to describe what are the beneficts, sides, doses, how much time you stay on...

I don't have a top 5 but i can say, my favourites are:

Tren ace- strongest stuff you can put your hands on in terms of steroids. This is a great mass builder, and i mean lean tissue builder not scale number raising. With the proper diet you can lean out bery fast while growing. And yes, diet matters. If you believe tren can burn fat and keeping eating all that macdonals, candy crap you wont get the desiere results...
3x per week, eod or  ed seems to be the best way to shot these steroid ester.
Doses i usually use between 300-500mg per week.

Equipoise- This is great stuff. Overall not so strong, you have to give it time and use a good dose to see results. Muscle bellies roundness, fullness is what ive experienced . I like to use it has the base of my blasts instead of testosterone. Many guys from the 80's- early 90's have done the same.
I like to pin it twice or 3x per week.
Doses are kept in the 600-750mg range.

Anadrol- My favourite oral. It puts the water in the right places (muscle not skin) if you are lean. Great vascularity and pumps during the workouts.
I put anadrol in front of dianabol but that seems to be a personal preference. Dbol bloats me much more and don't gives me the same look.
While dieting on low carbs it makes me full and keeps my appetite on the managable side...
Like to use it at 50-100mg per day 100mg is much better. I think orals in general are not so harsh on the liver.

Less favourites

Test- never liked it. Tried short, long, blend esters but it bloats me and gives me mental sides don't know why. Having low/zero test in the system actually improves my libido. Don't take much beneficts from it so plan to stay away from it.
If you are afraid to do test free cycles just because is written on books that you need test even in low dose, try it yourself. maybe you will be surprised with the results  ;)

Anavar- It has its place but common, not everybody is swimming on money to run a good 100-200mg per day. For my experience anything lower than 100mg is a waste of time. I do prefer anadrol in every aspects.

Ok fellas share your expereinces...

:)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Top 5 favourite setroids and 5 you won't touch again
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 06:38:54 AM »
^ Interesting take, might give Abombs another go, last time I tired it it killed my appetite.

I don't like Tren one bit, I can argue about its muscle benefits and yes it does for me what it does to all, hardness fullness ...etc, but I feel like shit on the stuff, and anything that can make me pant like a strangled pigglet from merely going up a flight of stairs is of no use to me....I remember gassing half way some good sex sessions, having to take time out and cool down in the balcony.

Winstrol and Masteron are my best and favourite compounds. I hate test but I only take it to be functional.
S

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 06:43:19 PM »
^ Interesting take, might give Abombs another go, last time I tired it it killed my appetite.

I don't like Tren one bit, I can argue about its muscle benefits and yes it does for me what it does to all, hardness fullness ...etc, but I feel like shit on the stuff, and anything that can make me pant like a strangled pigglet from merely going up a flight of stairs is of no use to me....I remember gassing half way some good sex sessions, having to take time out and cool down in the balcony.

Winstrol and Masteron are my best and favourite compounds. I hate test but I only take it to be functional.

Hence it's usefulness while dieting

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 08:40:28 PM »
5? jesus.. I'd be surprised if many people here could even name 10 steroids in total.

top 5?

tren
masteron
dbol
methyltrienolone
npp

(didn't include test, as that should go without saying...)

5 i'll never bother with?

anavar
primobolan
eq
tbol

.. shit, what else? winstrol maybe. shit kills my joints at anything above 150mg/day, even on 2g of deca.

i'll never understand why people still waste time and money with less "potent" steroids just because they're "safer".

why would you use 1g of primo to get the gains of 300mg masteron or 100mg of anavar to get the gains of 25mg anadrol.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 03:25:55 AM »
5? jesus.. I'd be surprised if many people here could even name 10 steroids in total.

top 5?

tren
masteron
dbol
methyltrienolone
npp

(didn't include test, as that should go without saying...)

5 i'll never bother with?

anavar
primobolan
eq
tbol

.. shit, what else? winstrol maybe. shit kills my joints at anything above 150mg/day, even on 2g of deca.

i'll never understand why people still waste time and money with less "potent" steroids just because they're "safer".

why would you use 1g of primo to get the gains of 300mg masteron or 100mg of anavar to get the gains of 25mg anadrol.

Your bottom 5 is my favourite list lol
S

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 04:00:11 AM »
Really like test, tren and masteron. Not tried them in combo though. I like dianabol also.
Hated epistane, made me very sick

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 03:48:21 PM »
Halo, cheque drops and tbol.

First two made me feel like shit, last one i was just better off with Dbol.

8)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 05:59:22 PM »
Favorites

1 - Sustanon 250
2 - Masteron
3 - Dianabol
4 - Deca
5 - Anadrol 50

These are my choices after trying just about everything but oral tren and DNP.  Tren is an amazing drug, but I just cannot handle tren at any effective dosage without benzos and narcotic analgesics to even out the anxiety and insomnia, which leads to more problems than any good the tren would do.

Never again would be tren for me.  Thats really the only drug I have major problems with.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 07:56:38 PM »
never again

tren:gives me the tits.it actualy is maybe number 1 overall for who can habdke it wo sides.

mast:hair falls out,resp thins out no quetions asked.other than that, front runner for topspot with tren, close call.

winny:stomach blows up like baloon.and hair goes.phenomenal with test.

anavar:believe or not, effectve dose affect liver a big big deal, go measure it.besides, its way oevrrated, its ok, but overrated,dont expect a single lbs pure muscle gain on that.if youre no newcomer

t prop:ed pin, fast scar tissue buildup and painful at times.i dont see how this makes you  hold less water than e or cyp.realy dont.

fatburner agents, metabolism boosters:not needed, youre killing your heart with those.besides, overrated,the lot of them.

dbol, anadrol:water,all the way water.cswols breakfast.

deca and primo:weak as shit and overpriced.this is for newcomers, or women who got a burn injury haha

top 3

test e:vertsatility, good with everything, most healthy choice all factors considerd

eq:2nd best gear out there imo,pretty safe

halotestin:if its gonna be an oral, then this, most potent of the no estro-progesteron convertable stuff.

n

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 12:45:19 PM »
never again

tren:gives me the tits.it actualy is maybe number 1 overall for who can habdke it wo sides.

mast:hair falls out,resp thins out no quetions asked.other than that, front runner for topspot with tren, close call.

anavar:believe or not, effectve dose affect liver a big big deal, go measure it.besides, its way oevrrated, its ok, but overrated,dont expect a single lbs pure muscle gain on that.if youre no newcomer

t prop:ed pin, fast scar tissue buildup and painful at times.i dont see how this makes you  hold less water than e or cyp.realy dont.

fatburner agents, metabolism boosters:not needed, youre killing your heart with those.besides, overrated,the lot of them.

deca and primo:weak as shit and overpriced.this is for newcomers, or women who got a burn injury haha

top 3

test e:vertsatility, good with everything, most healthy choice all factors considerd

halotestin:if its gonna be an oral, then this, most potent of the no estro-progesteron convertable stuff.

how much would you dose it at for someone trying to keep under 500mg a week (with test)?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 04:33:09 PM »
how much would you dose it at for someone trying to keep under 500mg a week (with test)?
100 test 200-600 eq 8)
n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 04:48:36 PM »
Gal, tren gives you gyno even after the surgery?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 07:52:23 PM »
100 test 200-600 eq 8)

bro really eq is your thing... its not really that safe bro.. maybe im bias because i never really ran it long enough and my blood was getting thick. but tren if you can handle it shits on eq.  how come you dont mention npp its nothing like deca , its way underrated.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 08:04:01 PM »
never again

top 3

Lol, I'm starting a Test P/Tren A/Mast P run right now.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 09:17:53 AM »
bro really eq is your thing... its not really that safe bro.. maybe im bias because i never really ran it long enough and my blood was getting thick. but tren if you can handle it shits on eq.  how come you dont mention npp its nothing like deca , its way underrated.
how you mean thick?al gear makes for increased rbc count.

not sure why its always accosiated with eq,everything does this.

npp no mention bc,uhm, never tried ;D

Gal, tren gives you gyno even after the surgery?
yah made the eror to leave little bit gland tissue in, you know some docs refuse to take it out 100%,bc potential issues.

that said, who can run tren should,its great.

as for the test-eq mix, do great amount first then cruise on less, simply bc it takes eternity to start working,unless someone gets enanthate ester.

n

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 10:51:56 AM »
how you mean thick?al gear makes for increased rbc count.

not sure why its always accosiated with eq,everything does this.

npp no mention bc,uhm, never tried ;D
yah made the eror to leave little bit gland tissue in, you know some docs refuse to take it out 100%,bc potential issues.

that said, who can run tren should,its great.

as for the test-eq mix, do great amount first then cruise on less, simply bc it takes eternity to start working,unless someone gets enanthate ester.

dude, thick as fuck. ive gotten bloodwork on everything ive ever ran, ive been on test for 10 months never lower than 700mgs and my hematocrit levels are still in range maybe a little high, when i ran eq and tren my bp was fucking sky high and i needed to give blood if i wanted to stay on the eq lol. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 10:55:07 AM »
test, dbol, eq, tren, dbol again

least favorites: fake test, fake eq fake dbol and fake dbol again.

dbol is the love of my life, god i miss those mechtapochtenons fron russia that came in blisterpacks and blue text. made my hair shred like crazy but they where the shit

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 11:35:10 AM »
test, dbol, eq, tren, dbol again

least favorites: fake test, fake eq fake dbol and fake dbol again.

dbol is the love of my life, god i miss those mechtapochtenons fron russia that came in blisterpacks and blue text. made my hair shred like crazy but they where the shit

Amen.  My love of dbol is deep.  Those beautiful pink thai houses live in my dreams.  Test and dbol is pure joy for me.

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 11:50:41 AM »
five steroids I love

testosterone
trenbolone
dbol
adrol
deca durabolin

five I dun like

epistane
winstrol
superdrol
anavar (not used but fuck anavar in principal)
masteron

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 12:24:05 PM »
test but need a lot 2+gram
deca
eq
dbol
var but 70mg or more for strength
Tne amazing shit
tren

don't
mast could have been bunk
anadrol could have been bunk
var yes I like (see above) but too $$

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 04:54:36 PM »
i honestly cant tell any difference in bloat or sides between test esters. test goes in every cycle

love and will continue:
anavar @ 100mg no less
deca is the best HEALER ever
tren A (WILL NOT EXCEED 225mg anymore). amazing strength on low cals

love but will not continue:
tbol was great but made my hair shed
TNE AMAZING INSTANT PUMP but i seriously could not walk/sit/bend my knee for a week

will never use again:
eq gave me anxiety and dick problems
dbol / adrol gave my internal flank pains. SCARY
winstrol destroys my joints and crippling headaches
tri-tren bloated my stomach like crazy, looked like i had a gh gut. weird stuff

waiting to try:
Tren E low dose only 200-300mg
halotestine also worried about internal pains, will probably never try

ALL STEROIDS WORK! DIET IS EVERYTHING

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 07:15:00 PM »
Top:
Tren eth/ace
Anadrol
Winstrol
Deca

Bottom:
Test:just added in 15mg a day of prop this week after not using for over a year and my face already bloated up like a monster. Don't understand it really.
Var
dbol

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2014, 07:02:08 PM »
Top:

Tren Ace/Enan
Superdrol - best oral out there. Never tried M1T. shits all over anadrol and dbol
Test
NPP/Deca- dont notice a difference  between the two.
Tren Suspension and Test suspension - very fun to pin these pre workout

Worst:
EQ - does nothing
adrol - good gains but kills my stomach and appetite.
Mast - Love what it does but I shed too much hair. Way worse than tren on hairline

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2014, 07:33:34 PM »
Top:

Tren Ace/Enan
Superdrol - best oral out there. Never tried M1T. shits all over anadrol and dbol
Test
NPP/Deca- dont notice a difference  between the two.
Tren Suspension and Test suspension - very fun to pin these pre workout

Worst:
EQ - does nothing
adrol - good gains but kills my stomach and appetite.
Mast - Love what it does but I shed too much hair. Way worse than tren on hairline

possibly because if you got it from a ugl, they were the same thing, just a lower dose in the npp.

what was your dose on the tren base/suspension? mg/ml? was it regular bb/ba? or EO/guia? peg? if you remember.

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 07:51:36 PM »
possibly because if you got it from a ugl, they were the same thing, just a lower dose in the npp.

what was your dose on the tren base/suspension? mg/ml? was it regular bb/ba? or EO/guia? peg? if you remember.

Could be. I've been using a private UGL the past few years which just went out of biz. But maybe they really were the same, except the NPP is 100mg/ml which is a pain in the ass to pin when you need 6 ML's a week/

The suspension....hmm. I don't remember what it was cut with. I think it was just BB/BA. I dont think this source ever used EO. Both were 75 mg/ml. Oil, not water. Ran it 2 years ago. I ran 1 ml pre workout of both, total of 225 mg Test Susp and Tren Susp a week. I also had a 500mg Test base and was running some designer steroid oral.