Author Topic: Question for NON Marihuana users  (Read 4083 times)

dustin

Re: Question for NON Marihuana users
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2014, 08:59:01 AM »
What a load of horse shit that drugs make you lazy, the only person that makes you lazy is you, there are many successful people who do drugs because they have self control, now if you are one of those persons who cannot control yourself and has a weak will then even if you dont take drugs you still wont be successful.

Precisely. People have no accountability. They need to stop blaming drugs.

If marijuana wasn't discovered, these people would be losers just the same.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2014, 09:44:47 AM »
IF it becomes legal, in the state you live at, will you be interested in smoking it "occasionally"....

will you see that possibility  ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHH

What's marihauna?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2014, 02:26:07 PM »
It sounds like you fear it would change you permanently. It doesn't induce psychosis. The way most people describe it is that they're still themselves (it doesn't induce ego loss like eating a garbage bag full of psychedelic mushrooms), however the way they think is slightly more abstract.

People often scoff at newbie stoners when they sit there all chai-eyed, saying they feel grand epiphanies but are not able to articulate what they're experiencing. You do get a bit of tunnel vision and it can be really hard for non-habitual smokers to talk about their thoughts eloquently and iopenly, especially when there is a bit of memory loss. When people think about others being high, this is what they envision so they write it off as some loser getting high who's incapable of nothing more than just drooling and giggling at some thoughts they can't communicate to others. But there's a lot going on in these minds and people who aren't familiar with the high can struggle to communicate this.

For people that are a little more experienced and don't get so lost in the high, it's an amazing cognitive tool. There are things we know, things we don't know, but there are also things we didn't know that we didn't know. And that's what these mind expanding drugs introduce to us in an altered state of consciousness. This is why they are invaluable. You can reach these levels of consciousness through rigorous mental training and meditation, but drugs can condense this and make it accessible to everyone outside of yogis and meditation gurus. These areas of the mind can be unlocked without drugs, but it's extremely difficult. Drugs can open the door, but it's up to the end user to choose whether they enter it or not.

"Sounds like"?  I choose not to be a doper.  My not doing so keeps me who I am and I am content with that.  Contrast that to those that take this stuff.  Meth can alter your perception too.  Get back to me when your portrait is featured on Faces of Meth.

Again, do as you desire.  Just don't expect everyone to think it's grand.  Be well.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2014, 02:39:24 PM »
Guy at my gym is an eye doctor. He says he smokes weed just about everyday. He told me that it's bullshit that all people who smoke weed are lazy etc. I told him that if he never smoked weed, he might have been a brain surgeon or a heart doctor...He doesn't really talk to him anymore. I wonder why.lol

dustin

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2014, 02:49:01 PM »
"Sounds like"?  I choose not to be a doper.  My not doing so keeps me who I am and I am content with that.  Contrast that to those that take this stuff.  Meth can alter your perception too.  Get back to me when your portrait is featured on Faces of Meth.

Again, do as you desire.  Just don't expect everyone to think it's grand.  Be well.

You say that as though smoking weed is actually comparable to smoking meth. They are worlds apart. And like I said before, if anyone is weak enough to let an innocuous plant like marijuana "ruin their life" then they're a pretty pathetic and fragile individual to begin with. I've grown copious amounts of weed and had pounds and pounds of weed sitting in my closet and in deep freezers in my basement... it did not ruin me. I had virtually unlimited amounts of weed and would be able to smoke and eat a lifetime worth. It can't do any harm. Worst case Ontario I get a sore throat and can't smoke anymore lol.... that's as dangerous as it gets.

I have a pound of marijuana at home right now. Some of the strongest medicinal marijuana in the country. I still wake up at 6am every morning, plug in a full workday, go to school, raise my daughter, take care of my international students and tutor them, I cook special meals for my stepdad who's terminally ill with cancer and I love and take care of the rest of my family. I don't see how marijuana's ruined, ruining, or going to ruin my life. I've been doing this for years and paid off my cars and half of my mortgage and I'm not even 30. I'll be buying my third property by 35 and would have purchased it sooner if I didn't pay my wife's schooling out right (the final tally will close in at around $25k when she graduates next year).

A pound can roll more than 500 joints easily or pack many thousands of bong hits. How can I still be living and breathing if you claim it's such a dangerous substance (having zero first hand experience with it). Wouldn't all that weed destroy someone??? How in the hell am I able to type all these novels on this site too? Should I be fucked right out the wazoo? ???

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2014, 02:53:27 PM »
So in other words, you have absolutely no first hand experience whatsoever with these innocuous drugs? Hell, you could get drunk and high everyday for an entire year and still come out virtually unscathed.

I don't think drinking and doing drugs makes someone cool, but the only people I know who've completely abstained for their entire lives are the most absolute boring people I've ever encountered. Try living a little before you hit your expiration date.

Don't need experience.  The power of observation shows me that dopers and alcoholics act like idiots and do some very foolish things.  Ill health effects aside, I've also saved a small fortune by not participating in such nonsense.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2014, 02:53:40 PM »
You say that as though smoking weed is actually comparable to smoking meth. They are worlds apart. And like I said before, if anyone is weak enough to let an innocuous plant like marijuana "ruin their life" then they're a pretty pathetic and fragile individual to begin with. I've grown copious amounts of weed and had pounds and pounds of weed sitting in my closet and in deep freezers in my basement... it did not ruin me. I had virtually unlimited amounts of weed and would be able to smoke and eat a lifetime worth. It can't do any harm. Worst case Ontario I get a sore throat and can't smoke anymore lol.... that's as dangerous as it gets.

I have a pound of marijuana at home right now. Some of the strongest medicinal marijuana in the country. I still wake up at 6am every morning, plug in a full workday, go to school, raise my daughter, take care of my international students and tutor them, I cook special meals for my stepdad who's terminally ill with cancer and I love and take care of the rest of my family. I don't see how marijuana's ruined, ruining, or going to ruin my life. I've been doing this for years and paid off my cars and half of my mortgage and I'm not even 30. I'll be buying my third property by 35 and would have purchased it sooner if I didn't pay my wife's schooling out right (the final tally will close in at around $25k when she graduates next year).

A pound can roll more than 500 joints easily or pack many thousands of bong hits. How can I still be living and breathing if you claim it's such a dangerous substance (having zero first hand experience with it). Wouldn't all that weed destroy someone??? How in the hell am I able to type all these novels on this site too? Should I be fucked right out the wazoo? ???

It alters the state of your mind, albeit to a different degree but I am confident that there are people out there that think about Meth or Cocaine or Heroin in the same vein as does the gentleman I was addressing.  

Apparently we disagree and will never see eye to eye regarding this  stuff. So be it.  Keep taking your blue pill.  I've never needed the red one to know what's real and good for me.  Thanks.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2014, 02:57:51 PM »
IF it becomes legal, in the state you live at, will you be interested in smoking it "occasionally"....

will you see that possibility  ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHH
its legal here, bought a bag once, remembered why I dont waste my money on that worthless shit,  havent boughten another since.

stuff sucks, makes you lazy, unmotivates, eat a lot, and makes dumbasses think theyre suddenly becoming smarter or 'enlightened' when really theyre just getting dumber.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2014, 02:58:25 PM »
Guy at my gym is an eye doctor. He says he smokes weed just about everyday. He told me that it's bullshit that all people who smoke weed are lazy etc. I told him that if he never smoked weed, he might have been a brain surgeon or a heart doctor...He doesn't really talk to him anymore. I wonder why.lol

Guy must have started smoking after he was already a doctor.  

Most hardcore pots smokers I know are apathetic and have very little ambition.

pumped1961

• Getbig I
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2014, 02:58:41 PM »
lowers testosterone levels increases estrogen levels and make you lazy paranoid the perfect drug!

dustin

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2014, 03:01:18 PM »
It alters the state of your mind, albeit to a different degree but I am confident that there are people out there that think about Meth or Cocaine or Heroin in the same vein as does the gentleman I was addressing.  

Apparently we disagree and will never see eye to eye regarding this  stuff. So be it.  Keep taking your blue pill.  I've never needed the red one to know what's real and good for me.  Thanks.

Neither of us know enough about cannabinoids to even attempt ascertain the real effects of this plant. But what we can see through empirical evidence is that people can and do live regular, successful and very fulfilling lives without marijuana destroying it.

I'm not trying to force anything on you or anyone else, but I think that to simply disregard a plant that LEAD to the discovery of the endocannabinoid system and a ton of different neurological breakthroughs is very well worth investigating. Even if scientists dug deeper and found extremely deleterious effects, I'd rather them continue their research rather than walk away because they're fearful.

Look at drugs like LSD, MDMA and ketamine - all written off as having very little to no therapeutic benefit. Now they're using LSD and MDMA to help with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other psychological diseases. Ketamine is being used, sometimes as infrequently as ONE TIME, and eradicating depression and helping people to stop using very addictive and destructive narcotics. Fear mongering does no good. Marijuana isn't 100% harmless, but the harm is so minute it is virtually undetectable at this point. That's why I get upset when people write it off as stoner lore and lump people into the same category as the lowest common denominators that abuse this plant.