Author Topic: Did Milos Kill Luke Wood?  (Read 4562 times)

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
Re: Did Milos Kill Luke Wood?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2014, 07:02:28 AM »
I think you would really have to go overboard to OD on T3.  I have ran 300mcg for 6 weeks before and other than fatigue and dry nails and hair, I was fine.  I know someone who went to 900mcg with liquid T3 to hit a weight class (regional "guru" was coaching him) and he was miserable and could hardly function, but he wasn't hospitalized or anything...and won his class.

dustin

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2014, 07:38:23 AM »
I think you would really have to go overboard to OD on T3.  I have ran 300mcg for 6 weeks before and other than fatigue and dry nails and hair, I was fine.  I know someone who went to 900mcg with liquid T3 to hit a weight class (regional "guru" was coaching him) and he was miserable and could hardly function, but he wasn't hospitalized or anything...and won his class.

C'mon, it's not like he was just on a bit of T3, a thimble of testosterone and a half a winstrol tablet every fortnight. There's the cumulative damage and the exasperated stress caused by pre-contest conditioning. I don't think anyone believes that T3 alone is the sole reason for him kicking the bucket. It could have been the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, but either way, it was definitely PED abuse that did him in.

thebigman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2014, 07:48:11 AM »
This is what Milos quoted Luke as taking before the AC 08 show:

----

'2 tablets of 2.5 mg of T3 = 5 mg of T3 (which is: 5000 mcg of T3 - equivalent to 200 tablets of CYTOMEL per day!!!!!)

Add to this 2 tablets of 10 mg of T4 (or 20000 mcg of T4)...and you'll understand WHAT WAS GOING ON...'

----

So Milos said that Luke told him that he took the high doses accidentally, as he thought he was taking 2 x 25 mcg of T3 and 2 x 50/100 mcg of T4. He ended up taking mg (milligrams) instead of mcg (micrograms).

Could be true.

TBM

thebigman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 07:49:14 AM »

----

'2 tablets of 2.5 mg of T3 = 5 mg of T3 (which is: 5000 mcg of T3 - equivalent to 200 tablets of CYTOMEL per day!!!!!)

Add to this 2 tablets of 10 mg of T4 (or 20000 mcg of T4)...and you'll understand WHAT WAS GOING ON...'

----

So Milos said that Luke told him that he took the high doses accidentally, as he thought he was taking 2 x 25 mcg of T3 and 2 x 50/100 mcg of T4. He ended up taking mg (milligrams) instead of mcg (micrograms).

Could be true.

TBM

I forgot to add that I got this information from a post Milos made on his own forum, so does that make it a more or less legitimate source?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2014, 07:55:08 AM »
I forgot to add that I got this information from a post Milos made on his own forum, so does that make it a more or less legitimate source?

Hi Milos
S

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 08:23:40 AM »
Our old friend "Hank Wood" would always bash Luke and warn him to retire or he would die.

Dude was an epic troll but was spot on lol

myosaurus

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 08:31:20 AM »

----

----

didnt know T3 and T4 comes in milligrams.. ???
Could be true.

TBM

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 08:46:30 AM »
Our old friend "Hank Wood" would always bash Luke and warn him to retire or he would die.

Dude was an epic troll but was spot on lol

haha i remember that

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 09:15:30 AM »

----

----

Could be true.

TBM

Who would even make T3 tabs that contain active compound in the mg range? I've seen exactly one UGL put out 200mcg tabs, and even there I believe maybe the source accidentally labelled them T3 rather than T4. What kind of UGL would produce 2.5mg tabs when even the most "hardcore" (retarded) guys max out around 500mcg or something. Sounds stupid. Demand would be 0.

dustin

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 09:24:37 AM »
Who would even make T3 tabs that contain active compound in the mg range? I've seen exactly one UGL put out 200mcg tabs, and even there I believe maybe the source accidentally labelled them T3 rather than T4. What kind of UGL would produce 2.5mg tabs when even the most "hardcore" (retarded) guys max out around 500mcg or something. Sounds stupid. Demand would be 0.

Yeah, I don't see anything being made over 200mcg which is still high as fuck and pretty dangerous. You don't see people manufacturing 4g Tylenol pills and expecting people to split them up or anything. Even a UGL wouldn't go that high.

Oh well, he's dead in any event. It's a shame that he drugged himself to death. It shouldn't go as any surprise. These guys ignore the huge, telltale warnings and still continue with the same reckless abandon.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 10:56:06 AM »
yep many i know are addicted to painkillers... they kill your organs

believe it or not opiates themselves r very easy on the organs, its the tylenol that destroys the kidneys imo
R

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 11:09:47 AM »
I don't know a whole lot about the entire situation, but I did talk to him during that time when he was at Koloseum. He was absolutely shredded and still two weeks out, I asked him if he thought he could hold the conditioning of if he could lose it, then regain it by dropping water. He flat out said to me that he fucked up his dosage and he didn't know what was going to happen. Whatever else was involved, I don't know, but to me he took responsibility for misreading the label.

Glad you made it out alive

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 06:06:52 PM »
Luke was a very nice guy and would be deeply missed by his family and friends, and talking about him now that he has passed away is difficult,but I dont think he would want speculation falling negatively on Milos who he was very close with, so I say this with honesty and respect but he regularly upped the dose of what Milos advised, and not just moderately. Luke could have placed a lot higher in some shows, he didnt have the genetics and structure for the very top, but he hurt his placings by self destructing many times by trying something when he didn't need to, with anything including diuretics thyroid etc.