Author Topic: A challenge to all civilized, Freedom loving Americans, Euros and Aussies..  (Read 4665 times)

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
I don't understand the hate? Nightrain started another thread hating on chinese & Indians.. looks like someone owned you badly!!
Here in Scandinavia Chinese & Indians are probably one of the most progressive immigrants.
Lots of Doctors, Engineers, University Students and their kids/toddlers rarely have any problems with other kids.
Now if we are talking about blacks somalis, nigerians,etc..  or arabs/kurds/turks/albanian they usually cause lots of problem around here.

Lol, yes...
Says its about maintaining civilization and yet he doesn't make a thread about the Somalis, Nigerians, other groups you mentioned that are a real threat.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
You're a pathetic megalomaniacal fat douche. It's the time of the month again where you need to come here to get your ego rubbed, not surprisingly in the cover of 'patriotic' concerns.

Here we see the dark invader's true wrathful nature revealed at last.  Well not in my suburb, bub!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
We're not somehow automatically together because we're not different colors.  Like we're all the same.  We are not the same.

I see a psychological desperation in people who put forth race oriented issues in an effort to form a tribal cohesion, as if life were some sort of paradise before another race turned up and wrecked the buffet at the Harrow Club.  Old people do this.  It's a needy thing.  Gambits of hopeful inclusion are conversational games designed to let participants find common ground, but the simple truth is that most white people I've met are assholes and idiots.  So are most darkies and slanteyes, but at least with whites I've met enough to feel damn confident about my conclusion.  Fuck em.  

I don't owe you some loyalty just because we're white, and I don't dig the attempted manipulation.  If you want me to like you then don't behave like an ass.  Easy.
Poetry  ;D
follow the arrows

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
I can forgive much from a people who brought us butter chicken + naan. I willingly gave myself explosive diarrhea over a hole in the ground whilst overseas for more of that tasty goodness.
Best food I've eaten was in India (Dakshin and Peshawri, Chennai). And yes, fuck the toilets. :-X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
There's still hope for the culture and people that civilized the entire world.... Despite the brutal smear campaign. The self destructive Marxist generation is fading away...

Can I donate to a British Political Party?  ???

UKIP popularity surges after claims Nigel Farage had affair with former aide

Mar 15, 2014 19:30
By Vincent Moss

UKIP is on course to come out top in May’s Euro elections, our poll found, after the allegations concerning Farage, 49, and Annabelle Fuller, 31

Claims: Nigel Farage and Annabelle Fuller

Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party has enjoyed a poll boost following claims he had an affair with a former aide.

UKIP is up three points to 30% and on course to come out top in May’s Euro elections, our Sunday Mirror/ComRes poll found.

Support for Nick Clegg’s Lib Dems has plunged by more than half. The findings come after married Mr Farage, 49 , was accused by an MEP formerly in his party of having an affair with 31-year-old Annabelle Fuller.          

Both denied the affair.

Labour is in second place, up five points to 28% with the Tories third on an unchanged 21% since ten months ago when ComRes last asked people how they would vote in the EU elections.

The pro-Europe Lib Dems saw their support plunge by 10 points to just 8%.

Alarmingly for David Cameron, our poll shows one in four Tories who voted for the party in the 2010 general election would defect to UKIP for the Euro elections on May 22.

Labour’s lead over the Tories is down to just three points when it comes to a general election. Labour is on 35% with the Tories unchanged at 32% and UKIP up one point on 16%. The Lib Dems remain unchanged at 9%.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-affair-ukip-popularity-3246914#ixzz2w54PLQgj
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Sweden Democrats, Party for Freedom, Front National, and UKIP will correct all this.  8)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Indians and Chinese are bad drivers but otherwise they make great immigrants.

unlike muzzies, poor Asians and other 3rd worlders with no skills or assets.

It's actually largely Abos and other immigrants attacking them in Australia but obviously the MSM cant talk about that.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

That said, I don't feel especially constrained to respect someone's culture if I disagree with it.  Like how the Maori Haka dance of the All Blacks rugby team celebrates cannibalism.  If you think an element of a culture is shit you're allowed to say it's shit.  Really, who's gonna defend cannibalism?

Mooslims defend child sex.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
We're not somehow automatically together because we're not different colors.  Like we're all the same.  We are not the same.

I see a psychological desperation in people who put forth race oriented issues in an effort to form a tribal cohesion, as if life were some sort of paradise before another race turned up and wrecked the buffet at the Harrow Club.  Old people do this.  It's a needy thing.  Gambits of hopeful inclusion are conversational games designed to let participants find common ground, but the simple truth is that most white people I've met are assholes and idiots.  So are most darkies and slanteyes, but at least with whites I've met enough to feel damn confident about my conclusion.  Fuck em.  

I don't owe you some loyalty just because we're white, and I don't dig the attempted manipulation.  If you want me to like you then don't behave like an ass.  Easy.

A little bit of wisdom mixed with a lot of ignorance in this post. 
Ψ

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
A little bit of wisdom mixed with a lot of ignorance. 

That's me.