Author Topic: Why the West Fears Putin  (Read 11443 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Why the West Fears Putin
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2014, 08:47:37 AM »
so you admit to being a moron for using that statement? You are brainwashed if you think putin is some kinda belligerent. Thats exactly the picture they want to paint. OMGZ HES EX KGB, OMG HES SECURED A PORT THEYVE USED FOR 200 YEARS.

oh wait wasnt gw bush senior head of the cia?! Havent we been at war since ww2 with nearly every country on the globe?

Always easier to point a finger at the other guy but never yourself. Its a bias we all have inherited.
Way to miss the point again in your anti US agnst. It wasn't any indicator of moral right or wrong on his part, idiot, I said the west fears him BECAUSE HE DOESN'T RESPOND TO THEIR THREATS, you fucking moron.

My statement had ZERO to do with the world view of the states. ZERO. You brought that in because you're fucking illiterate.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2014, 09:32:09 AM »
Putin vs Obama

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2014, 09:43:01 AM »
Hoping that Crimea gets to join Russia. What did we learn from iraq and the endless conflict there due to the country's boundaries encircling 3 very different peoples?  when regions dont share the same ideology they shouldn't share the same government.  On that note, today I signed a petition to break up California into 6 seperate states. Felt good. :)
your last statement---are you that stupid? It will not happen...and if it did, you'd be in the poorest state.

On Putin, we (the west) need a boogey man, always do, and Putin The Stone Face is up for the part.
A man who seems more about power than money (I could be wrong), and nationalist pride (something it seems our President lacks), against globalist agenda, not going with the status quo....
Isn't this what the US wanted, a free Russia, one that would decide who and where it would go?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2014, 09:51:05 AM »
The push behind dividing California into 6 states is being backed by liberal Democrats. They figure they will get 12 senators then.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2014, 09:54:38 AM »
The push behind dividing California into 6 states is being backed by liberal Democrats. They figure they will get 12 senators then.
Like venture capitalist Tim Draper doesn't have something to gain from this as well.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2014, 10:04:43 AM »
your last statement---are you that stupid? It will not happen...and if it did, you'd be in the poorest state.

On Putin, we (the west) need a boogey man, always do, and Putin The Stone Face is up for the part.
A man who seems more about power than money (I could be wrong), and nationalist pride (something it seems our President lacks), against globalist agenda, not going with the status quo....
Isn't this what the US wanted, a free Russia, one that would decide who and where it would go?
I didnt say it was going to succeed.

Sacramento? Poorest state? Maybe.. depends on how the lines would be drawn. I have a feeling it would be north east California up by Marysville tho.  Alas, I dont care. Sacramento could be the poorest state out of the 6. Wouldn't change my feelings on the issue.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2014, 10:31:16 AM »
I didnt say it was going to succeed.

Sacramento? Poorest state? Maybe.. depends on how the lines would be drawn. I have a feeling it would be north east California up by Marysville tho.  Alas, I dont care. Sacramento could be the poorest state out of the 6. Wouldn't change my feelings on the issue.
Then why sign the petition?

You didn't get it, you have a habit of not thinking thru things and looking at the future. You have no job, have a criminal record, supposedly have HIV, lack of schooling, and a poor work ethic. You'd have to move to a place (state) where the cost of living is low, and get a lower wage paying job.
In counties that have high cost of living, the education levels of inhabitants tends to be higher then normal, and the median income is higher. There are few places for the "less fortunate" to live, and if they do have jobs there, many times they would have to commute.

Lines will be drawn to benefit the rich... Because they don't want to have to deal with "your types", as they would put it (poor people, etc.)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2014, 10:45:22 AM »
Putin is very smart and can bully the weak west now give credit were credit is do dont let patriotism cloud your thinking.

I've never been patriotic in my life. I've never understood the mentally that goes with it. And I've only seen purebred idiots trump up 'their' way of living.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2014, 11:19:30 AM »
Then why sign the petition?

You didn't get it, you have a habit of not thinking thru things and looking at the future. You have no job, have a criminal record, supposedly have HIV, lack of schooling, and a poor work ethic. You'd have to move to a place (state) where the cost of living is low, and get a lower wage paying job.
In counties that have high cost of living, the education levels of inhabitants tends to be higher then normal, and the median income is higher. There are few places for the "less fortunate" to live, and if they do have jobs there, many times they would have to commute.

Lines will be drawn to benefit the rich... Because they don't want to have to deal with "your types", as they would put it (poor people, etc.)

???

The only reason you vote for things is whether it will have direct impact on the amount of govt. Subsidies available to you?

I signed it because there are difeerent regions with different cultures that are currently thrown under one tent, which results in each region stepping on and getting stepped on by the other regions. The bay area is prevented for being as liberal as they want to be, the central valley is prevented from being as conservative as it wants to be. Neither region is happy and neither region gets the government it wants because the other region is helping to shape the overlapping tent.

As for my region...

Sacramento has some of the lowest prices ( and also the highest availability) in the state (for both housing and groceries etc).  The real estate market is filled with a wide range of affordable offerings, the grocery stores are packed with dirt cheap locally grown produce (nations 'farm-to-fork-' capital), and the employment oppurtunities are endless.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2014, 11:35:29 AM »
Putin vs Obama

If just these two squared off we know what the result would be. Besides Obama wouldn't get in the ring with him.

This is just what the US Navy and Air Force has to throw at Russia. The US spends more on it's military than the rest of the world combined. Nearly 700 billion vs 650 billion for the rest of the world.  Putin is not stupid and would not pick a fight with the US but he knows how to poke at Obama to get him all worked up.

Air Force

332,854 active personnel
185,522 civilian personnel
71,400 reserve personnel
106,700 air guard personnel
$140 billion budget
5,484 aircraft
450 ICBMs
63 satellites

U.S. Navy

317,464 active duty personnel
109,596 Reserve personnel
283 ships
3,700+ aircraft
10 aircraft carriers
9 amphibious assault ships
8 amphibious transport docks
12 dock landing ships
22 cruisers
62 destroyers
17 frigates
71 submarines
3 littoral combat ships

alabama ftw

« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2014, 11:43:04 AM »
If just these two squared off we know what the result would be. Besides Obama wouldn't get in the ring with him.

This is just what the US Navy and Air Force has to throw at Russia. The US spends more on it's military than the rest of the world combined. Nearly 700 billion vs 650 billion for the rest of the world.  Putin is not stupid and would not pick a fight with the US but he knows how to poke at Obama to get him all worked up.

Air Force

332,854 active personnel
71,400 reserve personnel
$140 billion budget
5,484 aircraft
450 ICBMs
63 satellites

U.S. Navy

283 ships
3,700+ aircraft
10 aircraft carriers
12 dock landing ships
22 cruisers
62 destroyers
17 frigates
71 submarines
3 littoral combat ships

Yes, USA and its allies are extremely superior in every field that it's just ridiculous. To even touch USA would be suicide for Russia.

Read this:
http://theweek.com/article/index/257406/what-would-a-us-russia-war-look-like

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »
???

The only reason you vote for things is whether it will have direct impact on the amount of govt. Subsidies available to you?

I signed it because there are difeerent regions with different cultures that are currently thrown under one tent, which results in each region stepping on and getting stepped on by the other regions. The bay area is prevented for being as liberal as they want to be, the central valley is prevented from being as conservative as it wants to be. Neither region is happy and neither region gets the government it wants because the other region is helping to shape the overlapping tent.

As for my region...

Sacramento has some of the lowest prices ( and also the highest availability) in the state (for both housing and groceries etc).  The real estate market is filled with a wide range of affordable offerings, the grocery stores are packed with dirt cheap locally grown produce (nations 'farm-to-fork-' capital), and the employment oppurtunities are endless.

Key words for you "govt subsidies"....as it always has been.

Again, you are smart, but you never think things through and anticipate the future. California is hemorrhaging.
Growing destitute by the minute. And there are people who want to fix that in the most PC'd way possible.
Unfortunately, the people under the big tent are going to have to get along and figure out a way. To Balkanize California is not the way to go. Unity is a strength...but the liberal way that you speak of, is only code for "me".
And what about all the Spanish speaking people? What of their future in this? What sections will they be in or congregate in, due to not be required from the beginning to Integrate---but segregate themselves? And how will this be sold to them in the future?
What about crime? And the marketing of the supposed future states? These all questions that need to
And of course, who is going to be under the biggest tent, with the most money?

And as far as your region, how sure are you that the demographics would NOT change? And how do you that the area would not change to reflect the flow of monies? You only speak of the present, but yet remember, you have nothing. And virtually no employers with a good salary will employ you. "Affordable" is a term used to suggest housing for those cannot afford mid to upper level.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2014, 12:23:14 PM »

Air Force

332,854 active personnel
71,400 reserve personnel
$140 billion budget
5,484 aircraft
450 ICBMs
63 satellites

U.S. Navy

283 ships
3,700+ aircraft
10 aircraft carriers
12 dock landing ships
22 cruisers
62 destroyers
17 frigates
71 submarines
3 littoral combat ships

Russia wants to part of a stand up war with the US. They would get annihilated.

They have no way to logistically support a war.. no one seems to pay attention to the logistical side of things.. we're the only country to develop a doctrine which allows us to move troops and supplies constantly across the world. Our amphibious doctrine is developed SPECIFICALLY to wage war across the globe. Russia and China have literally NO way to get enough troops onto US soil to accomplish ANYTHING.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2014, 01:03:27 PM »

They have no way to logistically support a war.. no one seems to pay attention to the logistical side of things.. we're the only country to develop a doctrine which allows us to move troops and supplies constantly across the world. Our amphibious doctrine is developed SPECIFICALLY to wage war across the globe. Russia and China have literally NO way to get enough troops onto US soil to accomplish ANYTHING.

Your exactly right and the cold war spending was heavily focused on this type of warfare. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2014, 01:11:01 PM »

+1
Also, let's not go into quality of machinery/weapons. There was an article on Jalopnik on the "foxbat". Admittedly, Russian quality control is probably leap years ahead of it, but it's a reminder of a time when it wasn't the case. Especially with that report days ago, with vehicle(s) in an Russian envoy breaking down.
http://jalopnik.com/a-requiem-for-the-original-soviet-rat-rod-1534150327

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2014, 01:16:35 PM »
I don't fear Putin so much as have no faith in anyone in the world to stand-up to him.  Kind of like how WWII got its start.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2014, 01:27:14 PM »
4 eyes is ready to kill that child for voting ... Children are allowed to vote in Russia  ??? ??? ???

Voting stopped about 2:30 hours ago right  ???  They will start announcing the Vote count in like 5 minutes Correct  ??? ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
Does Russians haz these?

would love to be that funky undercarriage.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »
Does Russians haz these?

Would love to be that owner of Rental company in America Amusement parks

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2014, 01:40:50 PM »
back to the point of this thread;

I don't believe the west fears Putin. But since the USA has a pussy in the white house the west knows the USA prob only has "THEIR back" (slang term for the foreigners) which means the USA pussy prez won't be a world LEADER on this subject. He will probably "let" other world "leaders" stand up to Russia while the USA prez promises support.

The west won't do anything but sanction Putin cause they know obama is a pussy... so does putin.
sept 10th APF

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2014, 01:41:04 PM »
Key words for you "govt subsidies"....as it always has been.

Again, you are smart, but you never think things through and anticipate the future. California is hemorrhaging.
Growing destitute by the minute. And there are people who want to fix that in the most PC'd way possible.
Unfortunately, the people under the big tent are going to have to get along and figure out a way. To Balkanize California is not the way to go. Unity is a strength...but the liberal way that you speak of, is only code for "me".
And what about all the Spanish speaking people? What of their future in this? What sections will they be in or congregate in, due to not be required from the beginning to Integrate---but segregate themselves? And how will this be sold to them in the future?
What about crime? And the marketing of the supposed future states? These all questions that need to
And of course, who is going to be under the biggest tent, with the most money?

And as far as your region, how sure are you that the demographics would NOT change? And how do you that the area would not change to reflect the flow of monies? You only speak of the present, but yet remember, you have nothing. And virtually no employers with a good salary will employ you. "Affordable" is a term used to suggest housing for those cannot afford mid to upper level.
 I suppose if I felt myself worthy to be a dictator over other peoples lives I would support big government, big tents, and all sorts of regulations and redistribution programs to "solve" all the existing and foreseeable "problems" in the world.

Sacramento has a wide variety of housing. From decent apartments in new buildings and centrally located for as low as $400/  month, and century old multi million dollar homes in mid town with residential streets lined with giant oak trees and asphalt wide enough to fit 5 fire trucks side by side

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2014, 01:42:30 PM »
Does Russians haz these?

I just cracked me one off.
~

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2014, 02:09:01 PM »
Does Russians haz these?

Would love to be that nascar Jeff Gordon cap

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2014, 02:18:41 PM »
I've never been patriotic in my life. I've never understood the mentally that goes with it. And I've only seen purebred idiots trump up 'their' way of living.
i used to be that bjt now im only ashamed. We used to be known for the swedish bikini team now we are known only for being a pussycountry that is overrun by Muslims

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »
i used to be that bjt now im only ashamed. We used to be known for the swedish bikini team now we are known only for being a pussycountry that is overrun by Muslims

you've always been known as a pussy country, the bikini team was the highlight, now you are back to a pussy country overrun with muslims... USA will be the same way too soon.
sept 10th APF