Author Topic: Do you guys know more funny bodybuilders like this guy?  (Read 1255 times)

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
Do you guys know more funny bodybuilders like this guy?
« on: March 16, 2014, 09:37:18 AM »
Or videos in this style?

Those videos are both funny and motivating. Anyone know more in that sort of style?

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
Re: Do you guys know more funny bodybuilders like this guy?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:17:41 AM »

How much money, do you guys think he makes off these videos?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 11:04:21 AM »
He doesn't make a penny doing them. Watched part of one - just enough to decide that he is a tool. His physique looks like he doesn't even train - I don't understand. He doesn't look like a slob or anything - but i have a friend that hasn't been able to train in the last three years due to injury and he looks no different than this cat. I think his physique is easily obtained (unless your just a natural fat ass) by halfway eating right and maybe some push-ups

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 02:22:04 PM »
He doesn't make a penny doing them. Watched part of one - just enough to decide that he is a tool. His physique looks like he doesn't even train - I don't understand. He doesn't look like a slob or anything - but i have a friend that hasn't been able to train in the last three years due to injury and he looks no different than this cat. I think his physique is easily obtained (unless your just a natural fat ass) by halfway eating right and maybe some push-ups

Pretty sure he won a fitness competition. He seems to have a lot of homo schmoe fans as well.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 03:46:06 PM »
Jay cutler is know to have the best personality out there and a tremendous sense of humor

Search jay cutler bodybuilder on youtube