Author Topic: Need Help with ROUTINE!!!  (Read 1684 times)

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
Need Help with ROUTINE!!!
« on: January 16, 2006, 01:50:54 PM »
Hello everybody! In less than 1.5 months I will be finished with my last HS sport and onto the rest of my life of uninterupted bodybuilding training! I am very excited and have been saving up money and buying some supplements in advance. I am not new to training so I have no questions regarding supplement and nutrition information but was just looking at any suggestions for a good workout. Basically, I just came out of wrestling so I've lost some size, but I grow pretty easily so I am looking to build a workout with a lot of mass builders. If anybody would like to suggest a good workout, or good exercises, or even some good splits I'd be very gracious! Thanks for the time, ~Michael.
Intensity; the measure of man

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
Re: Need Help with ROUTINE!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 01:55:19 PM »
Hello everybody! In less than 1.5 months I will be finished with my last HS sport and onto the rest of my life of uninterupted bodybuilding training! I am very excited and have been saving up money and buying some supplements in advance. I am not new to training so I have no questions regarding supplement and nutrition information but was just looking at any suggestions for a good workout. Basically, I just came out of wrestling so I've lost some size, but I grow pretty easily so I am looking to build a workout with a lot of mass builders. If anybody would like to suggest a good workout, or good exercises, or even some good splits I'd be very gracious! Thanks for the time, ~Michael.

You will find plent of training splits here.  Your not new to this??????

Then you would know that you should pay more attention to the nutrition and supplement advise than that of the training advise, right.
W

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 02:14:47 PM »
Simply looking for new ideas. I'm young, only 17. I'm not as concerned about the nutrition part because of, 1) I'm only 17 and have a high metabolism and 2) What I am doing is working for me. I just thought I would be willing to try and new routine after wrestlings over, because that is essentially a 3 month break from bodybuilding...

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 02:48:23 PM »
Just giving you my 2 cents, you should be MORE concerned with nutrition than what routine you are doing.

Good luck
W

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 04:06:06 PM »
we've discussed a lot of routines the last week or so, check them out in the forum
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 04:21:50 PM »
Mike, you need to become less focused on supplements IMO. This is a newbie mistake, and many veterans of lifting still relies too much on various supplements, such as protein powders and such.

I recommend you buy a real book on sports nutrition, which will help you build a knowledge foundation, and also decrease the dependancy which you would have if you had less knowledge.

You need to eat mainly carbs. But to do this, you need to really learn what kind of carbs are good for you, and WHEN you should eat those carbs. TIMING.

Check out HST and Max-OT. I just posted a new link for Max-OT, a pdf file, so you won't have to register with AST to get it. Check it out at the top of this board.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 05:03:55 PM »
Thanks for the help!

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 03:19:55 PM »
I think I'm going to start with Max OT... that solves that.