Author Topic: Shredz makes millions via social media  (Read 52420 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Shredz makes millions via social media
« Reply #275 on: September 02, 2014, 08:44:05 PM »

Cry me a river with the titFoRTat bull.  Families and personal info is off limits.  There's NO way to police EVERY F'G racist comment and you know it.  The report button would've sufficed.    Get over it.

translation: quit crying and shut your mouth, pansy.
b

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2014, 09:11:23 PM »
It's not bullshit. It wasn't a shredz employee that started this thread. It was GThang.

Wasn't aimed at you in particular Coach.....was expressing my general guido manlet disdain toward Princess L and Ron, who tolerated the racism shit from the LatinMidget until Goodrum pulled out the big gun.

If I would have directed the post toward you, I would have used single syllable words and lots of smilies to help you understand.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #277 on: September 02, 2014, 09:20:25 PM »
Wasn't aimed at you in particular Coach.....was expressing my general guido manlet disdain toward Princess L and Ron, who tolerated the racism shit from the LatinMidget until Goodrum pulled out the big gun.

If I would have directed the post toward you, I would have used single syllable words and lots of smilies to help you understand.

I actually LOL'd out loud. Hahaha.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #278 on: September 02, 2014, 09:23:29 PM »

As I stated previously, very strange how these morons come on here, who own businesses or represent businesses, and spew racial slurs.

One of these morons from shredz was using the word "fagg o t" a lot. So I asked him how he think his business would do if I copy and pasted his rants while using the word "fagg o t" and sent them to a bunch of LGBT organizations. Needless to say, he melted down and was like, "Oh youre going to be like that, huh?" blah blah blah lol. Idiots.
X

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #279 on: September 02, 2014, 09:25:36 PM »

haha well done. when chopper rider bowls a strike

a pin goes AWOL so hard that it hits a transexual  (male to female) in the nuts so hard

that shizzo was born

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: September 02, 2014, 09:25:55 PM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #281 on: September 02, 2014, 09:55:34 PM »

You're assuming we saw the posts and blatantly ignored them.  I personally never saw any of his posts since they were gone when I saw the Thread.  Some of you guys seem to think each and every post is policed 24/7
:

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #282 on: September 02, 2014, 09:59:02 PM »

You're assuming we saw the posts and blatantly ignored them.  I personally never saw any of his posts since they were gone when I saw the Thread.  Some of you guys seem to think each and every post is policed 24/7

this explains a lot

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: September 02, 2014, 10:05:35 PM »

Okay, let's chalk it up to "suspect timing" and "lack of credibility" and move on......in full agreement that blatant racism is tolerated here on Getbag.

::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #284 on: September 02, 2014, 10:17:36 PM »
this explains a lot

Yep my thoughts exactly lol

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2014, 03:22:19 AM »
Guy started calling Vince a monkey, an ape and abusing him for his sexuality. I understand this is Ron's world but in the wider world those are far more serious things than messaging someone on Facebook.

Also, I notice a lot of people from these so called companies come over guerrilla style with the same "you wish you had my life, fagget" routine of insulting everyone and posting their fake Rolexes and cardboard box 'mansions'.

They deliberately want to poke the dog but don't like it when he bites.
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2014, 03:27:52 AM »
Guy started calling Vince a monkey, an ape and abusing him for his sexuality. I understand this is Ron's world but in the wider world those are far more serious things than messaging someone on Facebook.

Also, I notice a lot of people from these so called companies come over guerrilla style with the same "you wish you had my life, fagget" routine of insulting everyone and posting their fake Rolexes and cardboard box 'mansions'.

The guy was a racist tool. I enjoyed seeing Vince send him running.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #287 on: September 03, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »

This

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: September 03, 2014, 09:34:42 AM »
I missed the action, but I'm glad Getbags handled this as I expected.

Hats off  8)
S

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #289 on: September 03, 2014, 01:21:34 PM »
I missed the action, but I'm glad Getbags handled this as I expected.

Hats off  8)

They handled it so well they couldn't stay on the fucking topic. Bi-polar at it's best on here.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #290 on: September 03, 2014, 01:49:08 PM »
Venom-Voodoo Vince Versace was on fire, legit Getbig Hall of Famer.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: September 03, 2014, 01:58:52 PM »
Ok, so the way I see it, problem solved.

LatinHeat comes and insults Vince with derogatory terms involving both his sexuality and his race.

Vince does his detective work and owns his ass into oblivion.

As far as I am concerned, this case is closed.

For future reference, just let one of us know in the future (PM me immediately) and will will have them removed immediately. We are trying to stay away from the exposing of member's personal information. That stuff can get very sticky for Ron and then it comes down to the moderators not doing their job accordingly.

I am back now, so if anyone needs to reach the moderators, know that I can also be counted once again to help out with any requests and/or complaints.

Princess, Ron and Grant had their hands full for a bit and now we have the full team back on board!

Have fun guys...

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2014, 02:09:38 PM »
Ok, so the way I see it, problem solved.

LatinHeat comes and insults Vince with derogatory terms involving both his sexuality and his race.

Vince does his detective work and owns his ass into oblivion.

As far as I am concerned, this case is closed.

For future reference, just let one of us know in the future (PM me immediately) and will will have them removed immediately. We are trying to stay away from the exposing of member's personal information. That stuff can get very sticky for Ron and then it comes down to the moderators not doing their job accordingly.

I am back now, so if anyone needs to reach the moderators, know that I can also be counted once again to help out with any requests and/or complaints.

Princess, Ron and Grant had their hands full for a bit and now we have the full team back on board!

Have fun guys...

"1"
THIS PLACE IS RUNNING FINE,,AND ACTUALLY IS PRETTY GOOD THREADS,LITTLE BATTLES,SOME GOOD FUN AS WELL..SEPT/DEC ALWAYS SOME GOOD END OF YEAR THREADS...