Author Topic: Dexter is so cocky...  (Read 18492 times)

AVBG

Re: Dexter is so cocky...
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2007, 02:21:30 PM »
seems like a pretty cool dude.

I think that it sucks tho that he demanded a special room to not interact with the other guys, like he was superior to them. I don't like that

Dex is #1 in my book..he epitomised  8) thats what separates him from the pack.. Stav, Dex didn't demand the room, he just found it before anyone else did ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2007, 02:22:31 PM »
Standing around listening to some of the stupid shit fans spout off about would make anyone mental...I'm surprised there aren't more stories like this. Imagine trying to eat dinner at a restaurant, and every 2 mins someone else is coming up to the table looking to drool over you and suck your d*ck...you can't finish your meal, you can't relax...this would piss anyone off.

And hearing "whoa dude...your huge!!!" or "What should I do for back?" etc, etc...how f*ckin annoying...
Lee Haney did a comment saying being famous is like that and he accepted it and always nice.
True champs are different.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2007, 02:22:40 PM »
its funny cuz some ppl think gustavo is cocky...... but lemme tell you somethin... the cockiest  in our sport has to be dexter jackson... that son of a bitch is sooo cocky and stuck up... you feel like you wanna punch him..... i met him twice... here in fairfax,va.... he came to bodyrock.. which many of you guys heard about... but anyway he thinks hes the shit.... i remember one time i was trying to take a pic with him.... and my friend kinda took some time on the pic... he looks at me and was like " listen.... im not here to waste my time... come back when you fix your piece of shit"..... and i was just like.... uhhhh wut the .. but anyway...

gawd why didn't you make a anoymous call to the police about this rental ...yanno..so and so car is carrying large amounts of drugs.. :)

homeland security can be a bitch!

well for future reference mate!
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2007, 02:23:09 PM »
seems like a pretty cool dude.

I think that it sucks tho that he demanded a special room to not interact with the other guys, like he was superior to them. I don't like that

Because he is..... :-\

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2007, 02:24:48 PM »
its funny cuz some ppl think gustavo is cocky...... but lemme tell you somethin... the cockiest  in our sport has to be dexter jackson... that son of a bitch is sooo cocky and stuck up... you feel like you wanna punch him..... i met him twice... here in fairfax,va.... he came to bodyrock.. which many of you guys heard about... but anyway he thinks hes the shit.... i remember one time i was trying to take a pic with him.... and my friend kinda took some time on the pic... he looks at me and was like " listen.... im not here to waste my time... come back when you fix your piece of shit"..... and i was just like.... uhhhh wut the .. but anyway...

Yeah he sounds very anal indeed... if he had said that to me... i would have said... (My bad Victor... i will get my shit sorted first...)

I bet he wouldnt like it if you called him Victor... hahaha
Part time?

AVBG

« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2007, 02:25:53 PM »
Dex is #1 in my book..he epitomised  8) thats what separates him from the pack.. Stav, Dex didn't demand the room, he just found it before anyone else did ;D

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2007, 02:28:15 PM »
I also hate the fact that he can't take a lost like a man. he was getting dwarfed at the ASC so he should stop whining like a little bitch.

he did the same thing when Gustavo (who was better than him) beat him at the Olympia

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2007, 02:34:48 PM »
I also hate the fact that he can't take a lost like a man. he was getting dwarfed at the ASC so he should stop whining like a little bitch.

he did the same thing when Gustavo (who was better than him) beat him at the Olympia

I am not a racist at all. But why black athlete happen some cases like this so often?Most famous is Flex wheeler.When I went to Venice,many people spoke bad about him.Whats up? Maybe most of them were poor and poor educated?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2007, 03:08:21 PM »
Anyone who has various people come up to you everyday and ask basically the same question, after a couple days of this you start to get vary annoyed and snapping back, how would you like it????
TEAM Nasser

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2007, 03:37:41 PM »
I am not a racist at all. But why black athlete happen some cases like this so often?Most famous is Flex wheeler.When I went to Venice,many people spoke bad about him.Whats up? Maybe most of them were poor and poor educated?

With Flex, I think he was cocky, but people had a perception of him "that he was all genetics" and no hard work. And when you have people who come up to you with that attitude, people don't realize that he was a hard worker, and sh!t that he had to go thru. I think he was less cocky in 1992-3.

Sometimes the dudes who are the most cock tend to be the friendliest, because the cockiness is just front to cover insecurities.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2007, 05:35:12 PM »

Apparently after the Arnold loss to Victor, Dex went outside in the Columbus night not properly dressed and caught a cold and he was ill and not feeling very energetic.

::)

Why didn't he just go with the normal excuse for sickness amongst the pros.... food poisoning ;D
just not good enough

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2007, 05:50:08 PM »
its funny cuz some ppl think gustavo is cocky...... but lemme tell you somethin... the cockiest f**cker in

Well, first of all, Dexter isn't cocky - he is quiet. Second of all, get real. I have watched Dexte at various events, and he is nothing but gracious in terms of saying hello, signing autographs, taking his time. He is not the outgoing type, but has been gracious.

Now, people like you think that this guy owes you something. How long did you spend taking a pictures, did you camera work, were there people behind you patiently waiting? I have actually seen people talk and talk and talk about their whole lift story, then take three minutes to take one pictures, then go on talking, while people are waiting patiently.

And Dexter even told you to come back when you get your camera working - wow, that was pretty cool of him

Or are you making this all up..

I'm sure it was in how he represented himself, Ron. There's a right way, and a wrong way in how you express what you're saying. Think about it.  :)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2007, 09:18:42 PM »
he's still a short damn weasel.................w ould get his ass whooped in 5.2 seconds, the fucker use to walk around golds gym in venice like he was the shit, everytime he came there, sad thing is he's just a shorty waiting to get an ass whoopin.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »
dex is as nice as a cute indonisian boy,,yall are nuts
guy's quiet and shy far from partier was married for lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time with 2 nice and smart kids one of them is your age probably,,best bodybuilder in the world,,yes best and its easy to tell just by seeinghim face to face in the real world,,his muscle is soild seo wasnt abused like many other pros,,

cocky? na it just hard to be nice 24/7,,man take the fuckin picture and be done with it,,and bring camera that works its 2007,,now i promise you if you came in jax to the gym and asked to get in a set you would be working out with cocky dexter jackson that day,,

you are so wrong in your observations its wacky
fallen angel

The Heckler

« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2007, 11:12:50 PM »
dex is as nice as a cute indonisian boy,,yall are nuts
guy's quiet and shy far from partier was married for lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time with 2 nice and smart kids one of them is your age probably,,best bodybuilder in the world,,yes best and its easy to tell just by seeinghim face to face in the real world,,his muscle is soild seo wasnt abused like many other pros,,

cocky? na it just hard to be nice 24/7,,man take the fuckin picture and be done with it,,and bring camera that works its 2007,,now i promise you if you came in jax to the gym and asked to get in a set you would be working out with cocky dexter jackson that day,,

you are so wrong in your observations its wacky

Hi Dexter.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2007, 04:29:31 AM »
With Flex, I think he was cocky, but people had a perception of him "that he was all genetics" and no hard work. And when you have people who come up to you with that attitude, people don't realize that he was a hard worker, and sh!t that he had to go thru. I think he was less cocky in 1992-3.

Sometimes the dudes who are the most cock tend to be the friendliest, because the cockiness is just front to cover insecurities.
Good insight ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: ppl are sayin gustavo is cocky.... ooooookkk
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2007, 04:30:42 AM »
LOL. I think most people are taller than Dexter. Isn't he like 5'1''?

No. He's actually 4'8''.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
Re: ppl are sayin gustavo is cocky.... ooooookkk
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2007, 04:40:44 AM »
After reading Jay Cutler's comments in Flex concerning the Olympia, I think Jay is extremely cocky. He actually thinks he should have won! ;)
Now THAT in the in the words of some of our more prolific getbig posters is Monster Delusional ;D

Heinrich

• Getbig I
  • too many sparkling wiggles
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2007, 05:22:21 AM »
its obvious just from watching the guy that he is a typical cocky black dude.