Author Topic: Question for those who juice: part two.  (Read 25958 times)

Big_D

• Getbig IV
  • CockDees without the drugs!
Question for those who juice: part two.
« on: January 17, 2006, 07:59:52 AM »
Why do you juice if you know that when you get off of a cycle you will lose those gains?

How much of the gains do you retain after a cycle?

Are you afraid of addiction?

The psychological effects of gaining when your on and losing when your not could be damaging, increasing your dependence.

What is consider a safe amount with minimal, if no negative side effects?

Do you worry about not being able to produce testosterone on your own in the future like Flex Wheeler?

These are just sincere question, not to be interpreted as an attack!
Dont hate playa

AlexFolino`

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for those who juice: part two.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 08:11:54 AM »
I don't juice however i do know that you dont always lose your gains.  You might lose some but you dont lose all if you know what your doing.

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 08:42:09 AM »
For me it's a case of "two steps forward and one step back."  My experience has been that I keep anywhere from 5 to 8 pounds of muscle from a cycle and my biggest weight gain has been 30 pounds with the average at 20. I don't consider myself a guru and I don't experiment with a lot of different substances. My cycles revolve around Cyp, Winstrol, D-Bol, Arimidex, and Nolva.  I would say that I am not addicted to the stuff, but if I were to be objective I'm not sure how I would react to not being able to cycle two or three times a year. When I'm on I feel (at times) unstoppable with a really good outlook and in increased sense of well being. That doesn't change a lot when I'm off but it does change a little.  I'm 36 and have three kids so I'm not worried about any of that stuff.  And from what I've read, I still haven't seen anything that can be related to long term health problems that couldn't be explained by other aspects of ones lifestyle or state of mind.  At the doses I'm cycling, I don't forsee any adverse long term problems. I also visit my doctor after each cycle to make sure that I haven't overlooked something.

Parker Boy
If it is to be.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 ĩg, i.m.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 08:57:39 AM »
I don't juice however i do know that you dont always lose your gains.  You might lose some but you dont lose all if you know what your doing.
yea if you keep eating like a horse and training like an animal

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 09:00:40 AM »
Yes but thatīs the case with natural training too.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 09:16:35 AM »
Why do you juice if you know that when you get off of a cycle you will lose those gains?

The psychological effects of gaining when your on and losing when your not could be damaging, increasing your dependence.

Do you worry about not being able to produce testosterone on your own in the future like Flex Wheeler?

1) my body..my choice
2)yes personally i lost most of the gains i made...but then again..i eat like crap and hardly train when off
3) no i dont worry about producing my own test..sometimes not being horney is friggin great...you should see how much tail starts chasing ya all of a sudden when ya stop chasing it...thing is..you dont really want it..its great..
4) so what  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 09:44:17 AM »

You dont lose the all the gains you made when on cycle.....for the most part all you lose is the water weight, if you continue to eat right and train well after the cycle there is no reason why you cant keep most of what you gained.....the problem is the crash in strength after a cycle can be demoralising and thats when people coming off cycle think 'fuck it' and start skipping the gym.....the hardest part of using gear is the 8 weeks or so after a cycle when you feel weak as a baby and the gym is the last thing on your mind....if you can keep lifting through this period then you will keep most of your gains.

How much you keep depends on how you keep eating and training after the cycle has finished, eat well and train hard (even though it may be the last thing you feel like doing) and you will keep a good ammount of your muscle gained on gear.
Other factors include what gear you've used during the cycle, test will bloat me right up and cause me to hold pounds and pounds of water....therefore i know when i come off cycle that i will lose a huge ammount of weight due to my body excreting all the water i've been carrying.
I tend to use cycles based around milder, low dosage gear like Winstrol, Primo, Anavar etc to minimize the water retention....the gains arent as dramatic as they are with test but i know that the weight i'm gaining is muscle and not water.

As for the psychological effect of dramatic gains when on cycle and losses when off cycle. Like i said above, the loss of weight after a cycle can be minimized, you will obviously lose all the water but the muscle can be held onto.
Part of the reason i switched over to non test cycles was because of the psychological effects of gaining 14lbs in 8 weeks, being strong as an ox and then losing 7lb of bloat and being weak as shit when i came off.....it was (as someone earlier wrote) two steps forward and one step back....and it wasnt for me.
I prefer steroids with less side effects, less water retention and steadier gains....when i gain 7lb on a Primo/Anavar cycle i know its muscle, theres no moonface, no back acne, no sweating that i used to get from test....and although i dont get the increases in strength that test used to give me, i can live with that....i'm not a power lifter.

Not afraid of addiction, dont have that type of personality.

What is a safe ammount?....how long is a piece of string?.....it will vary from person to person, some people can take huge ammounts of gear and have no sides and others (like me) only need 750mgs week of test and i'm sweating like a pig, breaking out in spots and filling up with water!.....if you dont like the sides, change the gear or drop the dose.
There are anti estrogens around to minimize gyno and other ancillaries that can be used for water retention, this all adds to the cost of a cycle though so thats another reason why i dont bother with gear that gives me nasty sides. Its trial and error a lot of the time until you find what works for you.

Dont worry about my test levels in the future, if you could see me and my dad (and all the other blokes on my dads side of the family for that matter) then you would know why!....we seem to have high test levels anyway....i.e we look like a bunch of hairy apes even without gear.....maybe i'm being flippant but theres always HRT if i'm proved wrong.
C.U.N.T

Big_D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 11:37:22 AM »
Now that was an answer, Deviant! Since you have changed your cycle to one with less side effects, is it not as effective as the other cycle?
Dont hate playa

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 11:40:24 AM »
For me it's a case of "two steps forward and one step back."  My experience has been that I keep anywhere from 5 to 8 pounds of muscle from a cycle and my biggest weight gain has been 30 pounds with the average at 20. I don't consider myself a guru and I don't experiment with a lot of different substances. My cycles revolve around Cyp, Winstrol, D-Bol, Arimidex, and Nolva.  I would say that I am not addicted to the stuff, but if I were to be objective I'm not sure how I would react to not being able to cycle two or three times a year. When I'm on I feel (at times) unstoppable with a really good outlook and in increased sense of well being. That doesn't change a lot when I'm off but it does change a little.  I'm 36 and have three kids so I'm not worried about any of that stuff.  And from what I've read, I still haven't seen anything that can be related to long term health problems that couldn't be explained by other aspects of ones lifestyle or state of mind.  At the doses I'm cycling, I don't forsee any adverse long term problems. I also visit my doctor after each cycle to make sure that I haven't overlooked something.

Parker Boy
Parker boy.....do you mind if i ask....Does your wife or family know that you do it?
bodybuildersreality.com

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 11:43:35 AM »
personally i lost most of the gains i made...but then again..i eat like crap and hardly train when off

Basically mindless. Reminds of those dumbasses on the MTV show whose lives & workout intensity both seem to revolve around their cycles.

As mentioned, some brands that seem to create slower growth also allow retention of most of the gains if coupled with maintenance of post-cycle workouts and diet.

Anyone who falls off of workouts post-cycle's got a problem and is using AAS as a crutch.

Big_D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 11:45:28 AM »
Basically mindless.

As mentioned, it seems that each brand creates a different effect, as as do post-cycle workouts and diet. If everything's in place it seems that 60-70% of gains are retained.
What about strength?
Dont hate playa

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 11:57:12 AM »
Yes but thatīs the case with natural training too.

Not really....hard earned gains from natural training are much more lasting.   Juiced gains require juice to maintain for the most part.  Of course, you will retain a small portion of your sauced gains, but nothing like what you'll maintain with a natural training regimen.   All things equal, I'd estimate if both juiced and natty lifters halted all training for a period of 6 months that the juicer would maintain <=20% of their gains while a natty would maintain 70-80%....I'm no expert though.....my conclusions are based own observations.

MOS

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 12:45:27 PM »
Parker boy.....do you mind if i ask....Does your wife or family know that you do it?

No, I don't mind at all.  No, they do not know that I juice. I struggle with that decision though.....
If it is to be.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 01:06:01 PM »
Since you have changed your cycle to one with less side effects, is it not as effective as the other cycle?

Depends what you're looking for....i'm past the stage where i want to get as big as possible, have been heavy a few years ago and felt uncomfortable, unfit and sweated a lot!
My cycles when i was constantly trying to get bigger were always test based, with ususally deca or d-bol as the other gear added on.

Now i just do the occasional cycle (perhaps once a year) and i favour things like primo as the injectable and maybe anavar as the oral....keeps it simple, stops me blowing up like a balloon and negates the need for anti-estrogens and PCT as i have no noticeable sides from cycles like these.....keeps the cost down too!

These cycles dont give me the strength and pumps that the test based cycles gave but i also dont experience the crash from coming off test like i used to.....and obviously i dont gain the outright weight that test/deca/d-bol used to give but i also dont piss half of it away after 12 weeks!

Much happier now doing a milder 10 week cycle, gaining perhaps 5lbs and keeping it.
C.U.N.T

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 01:29:48 PM »
Im not afraid of losing gains cos i wont lose them cos i plan to stay on gear all the time, i couldnt give a shit what the damage might be

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 01:36:26 PM »
No, I don't mind at all.  No, they do not know that I juice. I struggle with that decision though.....
ok i am sorry just a bit of confidence for myself....I'd have to hide it. I know that you gain but that can be anything.
bodybuildersreality.com

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 01:38:05 PM »
Im not afraid of losing gains cos i wont lose them cos i plan to stay on gear all the time, i couldnt give a shit what the damage might be

AWESOME!

Big_D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 01:39:43 PM »
Depends what you're looking for....i'm past the stage where i want to get as big as possible, have been heavy a few years ago and felt uncomfortable, unfit and sweated a lot!
My cycles when i was constantly trying to get bigger were always test based, with ususally deca or d-bol as the other gear added on.

Now i just do the occasional cycle (perhaps once a year) and i favour things like primo as the injectable and maybe anavar as the oral....keeps it simple, stops me blowing up like a balloon and negates the need for anti-estrogens and PCT as i have no noticeable sides from cycles like these.....keeps the cost down too!

These cycles dont give me the strength and pumps that the test based cycles gave but i also dont experience the crash from coming off test like i used to.....and obviously i dont gain the outright weight that test/deca/d-bol used to give but i also dont piss half of it away after 12 weeks!

Much happier now doing a milder 10 week cycle, gaining perhaps 5lbs and keeping it.
So what is the benefit of this cycle and what is the benefit of cycling only once a year?
Dont hate playa

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 01:40:53 PM »

Assuming I did, I guess it woud be casue I like how I look from it.

None, you will eventually lose it all. Bigget misconception of all.

No

Everyone is different

No

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 01:45:38 PM »
Quote from: Disgusted

None, you will eventually lose it all. Bigget misconception of all.

So you're saying you lose it all?

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2006, 02:02:00 PM »
So what is the benefit of this cycle and what is the benefit of cycling only once a year?

The benefit of the cycles i use now are that i dont get any side effects....

....as for my choice of using gear once a year?.....to be honest i'd struggle to answer that, there are no benefits and there are no drawbacks, i just like to use some juice once in a while and make some gains a little bit easier than i otherwise might have.
C.U.N.T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2006, 02:10:34 PM »

So you're saying you lose it all?

Yes

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2006, 02:11:20 PM »

1.)  I don't lose all gains because I use proper PCT (post-cycle therapy) thereby allowing my hormone levels to self-regulate faster, enabling me to keep a good amount of my gains, specifically strength.

2.)  There is no set figure, it really depends on alot of factors.  I don't mega-dose, so I would say on average I keep about 60%-70% of my gains from a cycle.

3.)  I'm a Psychology major, addiction itself is something I've never been prone to and I can't see AAS changing that.  It's all about realistic expectations knowing when you come off, there is an adjustment period when you need to be patient.

4.)  If we're talking Testosterone alone, I would stay withing 250MG-1G ew, anything over for a recreational user is mega-dosing.  The closer you stay to homeostasis, the more gains you will keep.  This is law.  Sides very according to the individual's genetic predisposition, so that's variable.

5.)  I'm not worried about permanent HPTA suppression, because it has been shown consistently over time that once all AAS are ceased, the body's endegenous testosterone levels will rise to meet demand.  I suppose it's a concern to be dependant on HRT for eternity for those IFBB pros who have been megadosing since their teenage years, but for the average lifter out there this is not a realistic fear.

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side........ "

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2006, 02:47:16 PM »

Ballooning up 45 pounds and resembling a gorrilla is addictive but not to the point of long term organ damage
No, you have to be a fool that you can hold onto one ounce of your gains when coming off.
No i Accept i will hit my natural bodyweight when off and to be quiet serious if you have a addictive side you could be in trouble as the most effective cycles are dangerous longterm.I enjoy going from a gorilla to a natural athletic physique no addictions.
I know guys who are on all year and they have the Don Youngblood look Red in the face circulation problems blueish hands, Scary These guys are addicted they cannot except the losses that will come with non use.
Just under 4 grams per week will miss a few weeks if the Doc tells me i am doing harm to my body.A cycle lasts 3 to 6 months depending on what im taking,once a year.
As long as my testicles have not shrunk my doctor uses HCG i think thats the name could be wrong as postcycle therapy.If i meet the right girl and want to have kids i will never use while trying for a baby because you are  basically infertile and there is small chance it could fuck up your chance of having kids.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2006, 03:14:07 PM »
No, you have to be a fool that you can hold onto one ounce of your gains when coming off.

You are a fool if you think you will lose every ounce of your gains.  Of course if you are taking 4G of AAS ew, you are mega-dosing anyway and you will only keep a small percentage of your gains.

It's all about homeostatis.  The more you go away from it, the less you will keep.  Keep your cycles compact, tight and within reason and you will keep gains.  If you megadose you will only set yourself up for a fall when you come off.

This is real.

Learn.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...