Author Topic: Another lie - All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights  (Read 22702 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
"All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights"

These morons are responsible for countless injuries and stupid gym and training choices. As a teen, I really believed it because everyone was doing it. But like many others, I felt the need to do "pump" sets to really feel the muscle stimulated properly. Later I realized that "pumping" IS the actual training and the heavy stuff is a weird fetish males have who should try powerlifting.

These liars and con artist basically used our own mind against us. Hmm, sound familiar..

Another thing: "You need LOTS of protein.. can't eat it so shakes are a MUST." Now please shell out a lot of cash for useless powders... ads looked enticing. They should do ads for equipoise, deca and primo.

Lies lies and more lies that are perpetrated today. By summer I will finish a book in english detailing EXACTLY what bodybuilding is, exposing all the lies and detailing the truth everyone can learn from. Including the history.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: Another classic Weider lie
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 11:05:02 PM »
"An idiot is soon parted with his money"
The entire supplement industry is a market for snake oil, not a single regulation to what they can do. They should force the companies to have a complete list of ingredients, and in addition, every supplement should have to underrgo chemical analysis and get approval before it reached the shelves

And ya, funny how it's schmoe Wieder and the supplement companies who introduced that you need immense amounts of protein to grow muscles. Actually 5-10% of the caloric intake is all that's used for muscle growth and repair, which usually corresponds to around 1g of protein per kg bodyweight.

Supplement companies makes their living off ignorant kids who wants to be huge and swoll like their $20/$50 heroes. All they need to do is hire some heavy breathing tranny fucker like Piana to say "eat big to get big" and tell the kids that you most certainly need 8 scoops 4 times a day to gain weight.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 11:08:56 PM »
I looked at Piana's video wolfing down his huge breakfast of egg whites and oats. "Well, if you ain't growing eat more! 8-10...12 times a day if needed!" This syntholed out roided out oilbag of a middle aged man child who dresses like a 12 yo skater boy and has "adorned" his oil bag with horrid "tattoos", is sitting there preaching to the world with a straight face the biggest lies.

Since when it became "normal" to justify making money by selling lies?

I will gladly stay poor for the rest of this life if this is the price to pay for truth.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 11:11:59 PM »
Why are proteinpowders useless?for a guy like me who have problems getting enough of food they are a easy way  to up my proteins and a fast way if i dont have time to cook me a meal. (I skimmed trough the post only so i may have misunderstood you)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 11:13:59 PM »
I looked at Piana's video wolfing down his huge breakfast of egg whites and oats. "Well, if you ain't growing eat more! 8-10...12 times a day if needed!" This syntholed out roided out oilbag of a middle aged man child who dresses like a 12 yo skater boy and has "adorned" his oil bag with horrid "tattoos", is sitting there preaching to the world with a straight face the biggest lies.

Since when it became "normal" to justify making money by selling lies?

I will gladly stay poor for the rest of this life if this is the price to pay for truth.
well its no much different from all your kgbmindreading storys that you never hade talk about before when you where tryinc to sell your book ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 11:16:07 PM »
Why are proteinpowders useless?for a guy like me who have problems getting enough of food they are a easy way  to up my proteins and a fast way if i dont have time to cook me a meal. (I skimmed trough the post only so i may have misunderstood you)
Their bio-availability is zero. Meaning the life force stored in the juices of the meat is gone and only dead matter remains. Besides the physical proteins you need the life force of the animal you eat to feed your Self not just the animal body. That's why your cat, no matter how much Kit Kat pebble food you feed it, it'll always crave a fresh live prey.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 11:17:17 PM »
fuck off gypsy

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 11:17:27 PM »
well its no much different from all your kgbmindreading storys that you never hade talk about before when you where tryinc to sell your book ;)
My stories are the foundation for your grandgrandgrandchildrens school curriculum hopefully. Otherwise we'll turn into human robots with no mind of our own.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 11:25:12 PM »
I was 17 and had just started uni when I picked up Muscle and Fitness for the first time. I thought "Fuck - I need EVERYTHING shown here. How am I supposed to afford it all?".

25 years later I had a high school class with a guy who would rattle into class with a bag full of beta alanine, chicken embryo capsules, protein powder, creatine, L carnitine and god knows what else.

Some things don't change (except for how much disposable income the kids have these days).

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 11:27:21 PM »
Yes. I thought the pros looked so good because they could get all those in unlimited quantities for free.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 11:36:28 PM »
Yes, it's exactly what it seems...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 11:41:16 PM »
Their bio-availability is zero. Meaning the life force stored in the juices of the meat is gone and only dead matter remains. Besides the physical proteins you need the life force of the animal you eat to feed your Self not just the animal body. That's why your cat, no matter how much Kit Kat pebble food you feed it, it'll always crave a fresh live prey.
No.

http://www.livescience.com/34471-cats-dead-animals.html

Why Do Cats Bring Home Dead Animals?
Elizabeth Palermo, LiveScience Contributor   |   March 29, 2013 04:42pm ET

It’s an all-too-familiar story for the owners of indoor-outdoor cats: You open the door to let Kitty in for dinner and what does she bring with her? A dead rodent, of course.

Such impolite behavior leaves many cat owners scratching their heads. Why, after all, would your cat need to kill her meals when that bowl of Friskies is filled to the brim? Is she just a whole lot meaner than she looks?

Before determining that their cat is simply a cold-blooded killer, cat owners should understand a few facts about what's driving their pet's behavior.

Cats are, first and foremost, natural-born hunters, as recent studies of the effects that feral and indoor-outdoor cats have on bird and rodent populations have shown. Cats allegedly kill billions of small animals every year in the United States alone. But that doesn’t make them evil — just extremely well-adapted to a carnivorous lifestyle.

Though they were first domesticated nearly 10,000 years ago, cats retain the keen hunting instincts of their wild ancestors, as well as the simple gut that allows them to digest raw meat.

However, many cats don't eat their prey, and sometimes they don't even kill it. (If you've ever had to chase an injured squirrel out of your kitchen, then you've seen this behavior firsthand.) Spayed female cats are the most likely to bring gory gifts to their owners. But they have their reasons.

In the wild, cat mothers teach their young how to eat their food by bringing home dead or injured prey. Domestic cats are no different. But in this modern age of spayed domestic cats, many female felines have no young to whom they need to pass on their hunting wisdom.

By leaving a dead animal on the back porch, your cat is acting out its natural role as mother and teacher. You, her loving owner, represent her surrogate family. And frankly, she knows you would never have been able to catch that delicious mouse on your own.

So before you chastise your cat for her deadly habits, consider what her behavior really means. From eating to using the litter box, your cat's habits are based on a highly evolved survival instinct.

Follow LiveScience on Twitter @livescience. We're also on Facebook & Google+.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 11:41:43 PM »
I was 17 and had just started uni when I picked up Muscle and Fitness for the first time. I thought "Fuck - I need EVERYTHING shown here. How am I supposed to afford it all?".

25 years later I had a high school class with a guy who would rattle into class with a bag full of beta alanine, chicken embryo capsules, protein powder, creatine, L carnitine and god knows what else.

Some things don't change (except for how much disposable income the kids have these days).

U were 17 in college and then 25 yrs later in HS??

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 11:44:03 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 11:45:13 PM »
No.

http://www.livescience.com/34471-cats-dead-animals.html

Why Do Cats Bring Home Dead Animals?
Elizabeth Palermo, LiveScience Contributor   |   March 29, 2013 04:42pm ET

It’s an all-too-familiar story for the owners of indoor-outdoor cats: You open the door to let Kitty in for dinner and what does she bring with her? A dead rodent, of course.

Such impolite behavior leaves many cat owners scratching their heads. Why, after all, would your cat need to kill her meals when that bowl of Friskies is filled to the brim? Is she just a whole lot meaner than she looks?

Before determining that their cat is simply a cold-blooded killer, cat owners should understand a few facts about what's driving their pet's behavior.

Cats are, first and foremost, natural-born hunters, as recent studies of the effects that feral and indoor-outdoor cats have on bird and rodent populations have shown. Cats allegedly kill billions of small animals every year in the United States alone. But that doesn’t make them evil — just extremely well-adapted to a carnivorous lifestyle.

Though they were first domesticated nearly 10,000 years ago, cats retain the keen hunting instincts of their wild ancestors, as well as the simple gut that allows them to digest raw meat.

However, many cats don't eat their prey, and sometimes they don't even kill it. (If you've ever had to chase an injured squirrel out of your kitchen, then you've seen this behavior firsthand.) Spayed female cats are the most likely to bring gory gifts to their owners. But they have their reasons.

In the wild, cat mothers teach their young how to eat their food by bringing home dead or injured prey. Domestic cats are no different. But in this modern age of spayed domestic cats, many female felines have no young to whom they need to pass on their hunting wisdom.

By leaving a dead animal on the back porch, your cat is acting out its natural role as mother and teacher. You, her loving owner, represent her surrogate family. And frankly, she knows you would never have been able to catch that delicious mouse on your own.

So before you chastise your cat for her deadly habits, consider what her behavior really means. From eating to using the litter box, your cat's habits are based on a highly evolved survival instinct.

Follow LiveScience on Twitter @livescience. We're also on Facebook & Google+.
bla bla .. another post where you cannot argue shit but quote some dumb "scientific" proof .. gayer than the Adonid Principles

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 11:46:39 PM »

It felt like it sometimes.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 11:47:07 PM »
My stories are the foundation for your grandgrandgrandchildrens school curriculum hopefully. Otherwise we'll turn into human robots with no mind of our own.
;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 11:49:07 PM »
dude no offence but you have zero rights in this post...not even the catpart.  Show me some studies to read if you please that shows this

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 11:53:35 PM »
dude no offence but you have zero rights in this post...not even the catpart.  Show me some studies to read if you please that shows this
My post is obviously beyond your comprehension level. If I were to use "mensa bob" as the person to confirm or not what I learned in life so far it would be insanity on my part. So just read what I write and make up your own mind but don't tell me what you think it's right or wrong because it's pointless. I am my own study stupid. While you and Apenis are the flag bearers of the Brainwash Generation.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 11:55:55 PM »
My post is obviously beyond your comprehension level. If I were to use "mensa bob" as the person to confirm or not what I learned in life so far it would be insanity on my part. So just read what I write and make up your own mind but don't tell me what you think it's right or wrong because it's pointless. I am my own study stupid. While you and Apenis are the flag bearers of the Brainwash Generation.
whats even  more funny is that the mensa part was a misspelling of mesa when i was drunk and registred on gb....

but so no, you have zero to back up your talk as usualand you are talking out of your cute little ass

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 11:56:07 PM »
bla bla .. another post where you cannot argue shit but quote some dumb "scientific" proof .. gayer than the Adonid Principles

So you rather just believe in fiction and fairy tales?   ???

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 11:57:47 PM »
umm its that not what you are doing? Atleast he backs it up with something unlike you who starts with insults so you dont yave have to backup cause there are non

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 11:58:40 PM »
Tell us more about the lizard people sev.
A

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 12:00:33 AM »
"All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights"

These morons are responsible for countless injuries and stupid gym and training choices. As a teen, I really believed it because everyone was doing it. But like many others, I felt the need to do "pump" sets to really feel the muscle stimulated properly. Later I realized that "pumping" IS the actual training and the heavy stuff is a weird fetish males have who should try powerlifting.

These liars and con artist basically used our own mind against us. Hmm, sound familiar..

Another thing: "You need LOTS of protein.. can't eat it so shakes are a MUST." Now please shell out a lot of cash for useless powders... ads looked enticing. They should do ads for equipoise, deca and primo.

Lies lies and more lies that are perpetrated today. By summer I will finish a book in english detailing EXACTLY what bodybuilding is, exposing all the lies and detailing the truth everyone can learn from. Including the history.  I do not expect a publishing deal from the Weiders  :D (fucking scumbag liars and conmen like all the liars and snake oil artists that plague this "industry")

Not sure about your explanation,
but I too wonder about the bioavailability of protein powders.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 12:03:01 AM »
Someone should rename this thread to another classic sev lie cause there have been a few over the years  ;D