Author Topic: Another lie - All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights  (Read 22759 times)

Oly15

• Getbig III
"All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights"

These morons are responsible for countless injuries and stupid gym and training choices. As a teen, I really believed it because everyone was doing it. But like many others, I felt the need to do "pump" sets to really feel the muscle stimulated properly. Later I realized that "pumping" IS the actual training and the heavy stuff is a weird fetish males have who should try powerlifting.

These liars and con artist basically used our own mind against us. Hmm, sound familiar..

Another thing: "You need LOTS of protein.. can't eat it so shakes are a MUST." Now please shell out a lot of cash for useless powders... ads looked enticing. They should do ads for equipoise, deca and primo.

Lies lies and more lies that are perpetrated today. By summer I will finish a book in english detailing EXACTLY what bodybuilding is, exposing all the lies and detailing the truth everyone can learn from. Including the history.

This needs to be put at the entry of every training forum. People assume pump sets means pussy weight and a million reps. It just means lift a weight that you can feel the muscle contracting and fatiguing the muscle. Not your nervous system and joints.

And the next thing people dont understand is that whatever weight you do these pump sets with, sooner or later these pump sets will be too easy and then you move up in weight, and get a new level of contraction for the heavier weight which requires more blood and tissue.....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
This needs to be put at the entry of every training forum. People assume pump sets means pussy weight and a million reps. It just means lift a weight that you can feel the muscle contracting and fatiguing the muscle. Not your nervous system and joints.

And the next thing people dont understand is that whatever weight you do these pump sets with, sooner or later these pump sets will be too easy and then you move up in weight, and get a new level of contraction for the heavier weight which requires more blood and tissue.....
Solid post. 500 pound squats/350 pound benches do nothing physique wise.

They are just to show off, and increase the chance of injury.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Solid post. 500 pound squats/350 pound benches do nothing physique wise.

They are just to show off, and increase the chance of injury.

Jesus stay out of training threads....you don't even work out.

And you wonder why

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

And you wonder why
u mean shizzo dosen't peak your interest on bettering your physique in one swift post?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

And you wonder why

Rofl yes I'm sure he's very familiar with what a 350 bench and 500 squat can do for one's physique ;D

All jokes aside, that's an incredible photo of ukjeff.  Tremendous development & conditioning.  Maybe the best physique ever posted on getbig

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Rofl yes I'm sure he's very familiar with what a 350 bench and 500 squat can do for one's physique ;D

All jokes aside, that's an incredible photo of ukjeff.  Tremendous development & conditioning.  Maybe the best physique ever posted on getbig
big ro..uk is there but ro is new breed..

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights". -Ronnie Coleman (8 time Mr. Olympia)

/thread

NightTrain

Re: Another classic Weider lie
« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2014, 06:27:08 PM »
a middle aged man child who dresses like a 12 yo skater boy

Brutal being 5 years behind the trendy curve of fhasion of peace while rotting in Easterm Europa of nothingness...

The term "skater boys" hasn't been used since April LaveinykAUK  was finally stfu.  8)

But I get your wiff chief and it's garlicy... can't blame you with Vlad the Empaler lurking at every tennis court corner just waiting for a poor player to bend over and pick up a ball.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
big ro..uk is there but ro is new breed..

Nah....bigro is bigger, but in terms of proportion/aesthetics ukjeff beats him.  I dare say he's more conditioned too, but that's difficult to compare when the lighting is different

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
LOL at people trying SO HARD to hurt Sev's feelings.

Fucking guy played tennis , what the fuck have you assholes ever done ?  Besides run your fucking mouth online  

NightTrain

Fucking guy played tennis , what the fuck have you assholes ever done ?  Besides run your fucking mouth online  

I've pleasured a LOT of cocks... all shapes, sizes and colors. Not bragging just stating it the way it is. I'm sure Sebastian has as well but I doubt he can measure up. Afterall he does play Tenns and workswith  retards which are both admirable but cuts into his cock handling hours... gotta put your priorities straight...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

i like u and sev's bromance,perhaps a candlelight dinner for 2 at a nice resteraunt,or spa weekend some nice ones in az,,,

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I've pleasured a LOT of cocks... all shapes, sizes and colors. Not bragging just stating it the way it is. I'm sure Sebastian has as well but I doubt he can measure up. Afterall he does play Tenns and workswith  retards which are both admirable but cuts into his cock handling hours... gotta put your priorities straight...

Come on Al....you know that wasnt at you...HA

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
i like u and sev's bromance,perhaps a candlelight dinner for 2 at a nice resteraunt,or spa weekend some nice ones in az,,,

Ha ha.

Seriously these guys are really ripping him because he didnt make it in tennis.

I guess every fuckhead here who played organized football and baseball...but didnt go pro...is a fucking douchebag loser and deserves to be ridiculed.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Ha ha.

I guess every fuckhead here who played organized football and baseball...but didnt go pro...is a fucking douchebag loser and deserves to be ridiculed.

like bbing 1 in a million ,,unless your connected or blowing someone then less talent might get u somewhere..

NightTrain

Come on Al....you know that wasnt at you...HA

fuck, gotta tune my sarcasm machine... sending mixed msgs unintendedly.. .huge Effer-Cleanest fan here ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
Ha ha.

Well, sev seems to have a very high opinion of his athletic talent... which is fine, but that'll open anyone up to criticism on here. 

You should know ;D

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
"All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights"

These morons are responsible for countless injuries and stupid gym and training choices. As a teen, I really believed it because everyone was doing it. But like many others, I felt the need to do "pump" sets to really feel the muscle stimulated properly. Later I realized that "pumping" IS the actual training and the heavy stuff is a weird fetish males have who should try powerlifting.

These liars and con artist basically used our own mind against us. Hmm, sound familiar..

Another thing: "You need LOTS of protein.. can't eat it so shakes are a MUST." Now please shell out a lot of cash for useless powders... ads looked enticing. They should do ads for equipoise, deca and primo.

Lies lies and more lies that are perpetrated today. By summer I will finish a book in english detailing EXACTLY what bodybuilding is, exposing all the lies and detailing the truth everyone can learn from. Including the history.

very good + accurate post

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Well, sev seems to have a very high opinion of his athletic talent... which is fine, but that'll open anyone up to criticism on here. 

You should know ;D
compared to someone like you or the other hacks I do. Nowadays I can barely walk though. I struggle to walk to the gym or stand up for a an hour or even to sit down. So I will take the challenges bodybuilding wise.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2014, 10:57:17 PM »
Is he the guy in the photo that looks like he's either taking a shit or pulling a face?
yes .. can you imagine this awkward fella ragging on your athletic feats?  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2014, 08:58:01 PM »
haha yeah we see those every day, deformed ribcages, but no pecs ;D

Do the "collar to collar" bench press, particularly on the Smith machine (or on a regular bench with a spotter). You'll definitely hit the chest, even with moderate weight.

I call them "Leroys" after this man:

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2014, 09:32:38 PM »
yes .. can you imagine this awkward fella ragging on your athletic feats?  ;D
Ragging on anyone because they were a lousy pro in any sport is retarded. An average, even below average professional, still crushes 95% of the population in any given sport and is rediculously talented. Take motocross, the top 3-4 riders will lap half the field most times. But that guy getting lapped can go to any local track and decimate anyone. Weak trolling on a vet like Sev. Of course this is a bb board, not a tennis forum, and UKJeff's pisses all over you on a stage. Tennis is a real sport is all, with real athletes  LoL!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2014, 11:16:03 PM »
Ragging on anyone because they were a lousy pro in any sport is retarded. An average, even below average professional, still crushes 95% of the population in any given sport and is rediculously talented. Take motocross, the top 3-4 riders will lap half the field most times. But that guy getting lapped can go to any local track and decimate anyone. Weak trolling on a vet like Sev. Of course this is a bb board, not a tennis forum, and UKJeff's pisses all over you on a stage. Tennis is a real sport is all, with real athletes  LoL!

you will see my new transformation and will eat your words  ;D

I want to be compared with good bodybuilders not last place in Mr Britain 1986  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2014, 11:20:51 PM »
you will see my new transformation and will eat your words  ;D

I want to be compared with good bodybuilders not last place in Mr Britain 1986  ;)
Are we going to see you in normal light doing the seven mandatory compulsory poses or will it be a semi relaxed shot in the shade with 3/4 length board shorts on?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2014, 11:32:06 PM »
Are we going to see you in normal light doing the seven mandatory compulsory poses or will it be a semi relaxed shot in the shade with 3/4 length board shorts on?
I look much better in mandatories than front relaxed you dumb fuck. I also have world class leg genetics so no need for board shorts. And when you adress me, speak for yourself. Stop acting like "we" like there is someone else "with you" then wolfcocks, analhalo and shitso you awkward old penis lover. I am Michael Jackson and you are a retarded Tito.