Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19527 times)

ismoseppo

Getbig - want to apologize
« on: March 18, 2014, 10:11:35 PM »
first of all tldr, wall of text, etc

Over the years I have most of the time been a total dick on here, outing peoples private info, threatening, being a total ass. I have been banned multiple times and no doubt deserved it. My brain has been a mess for many years, but I wont put all the blame on my mental health issues, however, facts are facts, I did not think or act like a normal person a lot of the time. That led to me doing some really stupid shit on here. Over the last couple years, especially with such a great woman in my life I have worked extremely hard on my mental health issues, especially in the areas of nutrition and counselling. I have always taken my meds, always. But it takes more work than just meds.

I have been super calm in real life for an extended period of time now and believe the work I am putting in is paying off along with a great support system. This last bit on getbig when bikinislut and I got into it and I tried to out her info, I felt like a total douchebag the whole time, not doing it cause I wanted to but cause I felt I had to maintain the old "avesher/disturbia" act. Thats not me aymore. Im nearly 50, have basically straightened my shit out and wanna keep it this way. And in the end bikinislut made me look like an idiot along with pulling the greatest prank ever with the kijiji tv ad. She owned me and I got it good.

To newmom (runningmom?) goes the biggest apology. I was at my batshit worst when I said things to her that should never be said. Hope she comes back here fulltime and kicks me in the nuts. i deserve it. To Ron. ITs your site. I clearly broke the rules and I am truly sorry. I hope you can find it in you to let me have this last final chance. I love getbig and its characters and want to stay, but stay as a positive contributor with a little good natured bickering thrown in. If you dont want me on here, well, that is your choice as you own the board. I hope you let me stay. Shizzo and booty, I just cant apologize to you two. Even in a better state of mind I still dont like either of you. I will never bother you, but I wont like you. To anyone else I have offended, you have my sincerest apology (even Grant).

To onemorerep, I appreciate greatly how you have had my back (hmmmm maybe i should rephrase that).

And to those who still wanna hate me, shit, I totally understand why. I look back and hate myself.

Some of you might think "Oh here goes bipolar Josh again". No, this is how I am now in real life and have been for an extended period. I like feeling like this and work hard every single day to maintain it. Yup, i have off days, but hey, everyone does and thats what I realize. I know tomorrow is a new day and I stay positive. Ive gotten through some hellish stuff in my life.

Anyways, sorry for the drawn out blah blah blah.

Josh

edit: I also think uncle junior should be let out of timeout but thats merely my opinion

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Getbig
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 10:16:37 PM »
Ban Shizzo, free Avesher

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 10:33:41 PM »
I have no feelings about you one way or the other. As best I know, we've never crossed paths.

It takes courage for someone to admit their failings. It is a bit of a disappointment that you still are holding out by not apologizing to Shizzo and Booty (assuming you owe them one). An apology does not mean you have to like someone, it just means that you admit you've wronged them.

When all is said and done, actions speak louder than words. Your words seem pretty good. Time will tell if they translate to actions. 

ismoseppo

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 10:35:17 PM »
I have no feelings about you one way or the other. As best I know, we've never crossed paths.

It takes courage for someone to admit their failings. It is a bit of a disappointment that you still are holding out by not apologizing to Shizzo and Booty (assuming you owe them one). An apology does not mean you have to like someone, it just means that you admit you've wronged them.

When all is said and done, actions speak louder than words. Your words seem pretty good. Time will tell if they translate to actions. 

I wronged booty, dont like her. Shizzo, forget it, never gonna happen

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 10:40:07 PM »
haha this guy needs to be banned for his own good .. needs serious professional help

ismoseppo

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 10:42:01 PM »
haha this guy needs to be banned for his own good .. needs serious professional help

know what sev. Im also sorry for anything I said or did to you. Wasnt cool on my part. Whether you think i need to be banned and need help is your choice. Im making good decisions over the last couple years and its paying off

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 10:51:11 PM »
There is some confusion over who did what to whom. Alex and Josh shared an account so only they know who was responsible for attacking the women Josh mentions. I happen to like Booty mainly because she kept posting in spite of the nasty treatment she received from so many haters. Bikini is smart so handles herself well on Getbig. She is the Alpha female poster here, and rightly so.

Josh means well when he is good. The trouble starts when the nasty side overtakes his personality. He is always interesting and entertaining.......excep t to those he has targeted in the past. Since people are unlikely to change we can expect more of the same from everyone including Josh. Let us see how long the good Josh lasts.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 11:12:04 PM »
There is some confusion over who did what to whom. Alex and Josh shared an account so only they know who was responsible for attacking the women Josh mentions. I happen to like Booty mainly because she kept posting in spite of the nasty treatment she received from so many haters. Bikini is smart so handles herself well on Getbig. She is the Alpha female poster here, and rightly so.

Josh means well when he is good. The trouble starts when the nasty side overtakes his personality. He is always interesting and entertaining.......excep t to those he has targeted in the past. Since people are unlikely to change we can expect more of the same from everyone including Josh. Let us see how long the good Josh lasts.

Booty is a buffoon trying to act smart. You being the merry old muff-licker are still trying to catch this whore's eye. I have literally no idea why you're always trying to come up for her. She's a fat, irrelevant, unemployed grandma that bobs worse than a dog for attention. Shape up.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 11:14:40 PM »
know what sev. Im also sorry for anything I said or did to you. Wasnt cool on my part. Whether you think i need to be banned and need help is your choice. Im making good decisions over the last couple years and its paying off
It's all good brother. I just want you to get well. I was not being condescending.

ismoseppo

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »
It's all good brother. I just want you to get well. I was not being condescending.

thanks I appreciate that
I guess the only way for me to show I am better (on here) is to maintain good behavior and sound mind on here

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 11:22:47 PM »
thanks I appreciate that
I guess the only way for me to show I am better (on here) is to maintain good behavior and sound mind on here
well... I am talking about real life. It's all right to come here and blow off steam. We all do it.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 11:27:30 PM »
Pics of twilas tits or piss off.
P

NightTrain

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 11:27:48 PM »
no love for me

:-[

ismoseppo

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 11:28:34 PM »
no love for me

:-[

shit all the love for you and you know it

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 01:48:30 AM »

Over the years I have most of the time been a total dick on here, outing peoples private info, threatening, being a total ass. I have been banned multiple times and no doubt deserved it. My brain has been a mess for many years, but I wont put all the blame on my mental health issues, however, facts are facts, I did not think or act like a normal person a lot of the time. That led to me doing some really stupid shit on here. Over the last couple years, especially with such a great woman in my life I have worked extremely hard on my mental health issues, especially in the areas of nutrition and counselling. I have always taken my meds, always. But it takes more work than just meds.

I have been super calm in real life for an extended period of time now and believe the work I am putting in is paying off along with a great support system. This last bit on getbig when bikinislut and I got into it and I tried to out her info, I felt like a total douchebag the whole time, not doing it cause I wanted to but cause I felt I had to maintain the old "avesher/disturbia" act. Thats not me aymore. Im nearly 50, have basically straightened my shit out and wanna keep it this way. And in the end bikinislut made me look like an idiot along with pulling the greatest prank ever with the kijiji tv ad. She owned me and I got it good.

To newmom (runningmom?) goes the biggest apology. I was at my batshit worst when I said things to her that should never be said. Hope she comes back here fulltime and kicks me in the nuts. i deserve it. To Ron. ITs your site. I clearly broke the rules and I am truly sorry. I hope you can find it in you to let me have this last final chance. I love getbig and its characters and want to stay, but stay as a positive contributor with a little good natured bickering thrown in. If you dont want me on here, well, that is your choice as you own the board. I hope you let me stay. Shizzo and booty, I just cant apologize to you two. Even in a better state of mind I still dont like either of you. I will never bother you, but I wont like you. To anyone else I have offended, you have my sincerest apology (even Grant).

To onemorerep, I appreciate greatly how you have had my back (hmmmm maybe i should rephrase that).

And to those who still wanna hate me, shit, I totally understand why. I look back and hate myself.

Some of you might think "Oh here goes bipolar Josh again". No, this is how I am now in real life and have been for an extended period. I like feeling like this and work hard every single day to maintain it. Yup, i have off days, but hey, everyone does and thats what I realize. I know tomorrow is a new day and I stay positive. Ive gotten through some hellish stuff in my life.

Josh

edit: I also think uncle junior should be let out of timeout but thats merely my opinion

Wow, that's a very courageous post you've just made.

I wish you well, and hope you are able to mend the fences and bridge the divides in front of you.

Good Luck To You.
w

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 01:57:18 AM »

Josh

Meltdown

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 02:00:49 AM »
Good to see Avesher back on here... Props...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 03:10:34 AM »
Good post bro, keep up the good work!!

Team Dairy/Gluten free

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 03:15:55 AM »
Team Avesher!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 03:29:01 AM »
Josh,I`m really glad you are doing so well,all the best to you bro,all ice augers aside !!  ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 03:29:12 AM »
Booty is a buffoon trying to act smart. You being the merry old muff-licker are still trying to catch this whore's eye. I have literally no idea why you're always trying to come up for her. She's a fat, irrelevant, unemployed grandma that bobs worse than a dog for attention. Shape up.
who is this Little turd "James". Comes over like a Little kid. Bazooka mouth. a woman like karen you could never handle son. Don´t cry about what you will never get. stick to jacking off in your Bedroom. Bet your Mother has to clean up your Jizz tissues from under your bed and the condom covered carrot... :D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 03:47:18 AM »
Great to hear that Hazbin's colloidal silver treatment is working. Legend has it that he extracted and granulated the ore with his bare hands from the local mine and mixed it into Josh's evening milk and cookies... after 3 tons of silver the eagle is rising again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 03:49:24 AM »
I wronged booty, dont like her. Shizzo, forget it, never gonna happen
I don't like you either. I hate you in fact.

You messaged my little sister talking about sucking dicks and shit like that. That would get you a first class beatdown in most places.

Stay in your sandbox. I'll stay in mine.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2014, 03:49:31 AM »
Great to hear that Hazbin's colloidal silver treatment is working. Legend has it that he extracted and granulated the ore with his bare hands from the local mine and mixed it into Josh's evening milk and cookies... after 3 tons of silver the eagle is rising again.

That's why I'm mining his septic tank. I'm trying to hire BikiniSlut as head geologist.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2014, 03:52:38 AM »
I don't like you either. I hate you in fact.

You messaged my little sister talking about sucking dicks and shit like that. That would get you a first class beatdown in most places.

Stay in your sandbox. I'll stay in mine.

how old is your sister
T