Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19541 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Getbig
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 03:57:52 AM »
how old is your sister
Turned 25 last month.

She doesn't need a 50 year old creep messaging her with shit like that.

Whatever, it's supposedly squashed now. Yet this guy acts like I wronged him.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 04:10:55 AM »
Turned 25 last month.

She doesn't need a 50 year old creep messaging her with shit like that.

Whatever, it's supposedly squashed now. Yet this guy acts like I wronged him.

ok so she is old enough to tell him to fuck off

or to suck his dick if she wants

for her sake I hope she isn't like you  :)
T

NightTrain

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 04:13:57 AM »

or to suck his dick if she wants :o :o

:o  :o :o  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 04:15:53 AM »

;D..... not going to work.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 04:18:48 AM »
;D..... not going to work.

post a pic of her
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 04:50:17 AM »
is she as obese and annoying? can she hang with you in the booze dept?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2014, 06:17:43 AM »
I don't like you either. I hate you in fact.

You messaged my little sister talking about sucking dicks and shit like that. That would get you a first class beatdown in most places.

Stay in your sandbox. I'll stay in mine.

Hahaha too funny

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2014, 08:15:49 AM »

Spit my energy drink all over my phone!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2014, 08:22:18 AM »
Spit my energy drink all over my phone!!!! ;D

/\
  |
  |
  |

Pretending he has a cell phone..... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2014, 08:59:57 AM »
/\
  |
  |
  |

Pretending he has a cell phone..... ;D
Who said cell phone, Dildorider?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2014, 09:14:42 AM »
Wouldn't posting here be the equivilant of an alcoholic working at a bar? Stay strong man, this place may bring you back down.  :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2014, 10:37:20 AM »

ismoseppo

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 11:12:58 AM »

Beat me to it ;D

why you son of a ,.........I cant get mad at you, with that swing your life must be in shambles  :-X :-X :-X :D :D :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2014, 11:19:16 AM »
why you son of a ,.........I cant get mad at you, with that swing your life must be in shambles  :-X :-X :-X :D :D :D

>:( >:( >:(

...well the way this winter is STILL going I have plenty of time to practice before golf season starts :-\ :'(

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2014, 05:43:33 PM »
first of all tldr, wall of text, etc

Over the years I have most of the time been a total dick on here, outing peoples private info, threatening, being a total ass. I have been banned multiple times and no doubt deserved it. My brain has been a mess for many years, but I wont put all the blame on my mental health issues, however, facts are facts, I did not think or act like a normal person a lot of the time. That led to me doing some really stupid shit on here. Over the last couple years, especially with such a great woman in my life I have worked extremely hard on my mental health issues, especially in the areas of nutrition and counselling. I have always taken my meds, always. But it takes more work than just meds.

I have been super calm in real life for an extended period of time now and believe the work I am putting in is paying off along with a great support system. This last bit on getbig when bikinislut and I got into it and I tried to out her info, I felt like a total douchebag the whole time, not doing it cause I wanted to but cause I felt I had to maintain the old "avesher/disturbia" act. Thats not me aymore. Im nearly 50, have basically straightened my shit out and wanna keep it this way. And in the end bikinislut made me look like an idiot along with pulling the greatest prank ever with the kijiji tv ad. She owned me and I got it good.

To newmom (runningmom?) goes the biggest apology. I was at my batshit worst when I said things to her that should never be said. Hope she comes back here fulltime and kicks me in the nuts. i deserve it. To Ron. ITs your site. I clearly broke the rules and I am truly sorry. I hope you can find it in you to let me have this last final chance. I love getbig and its characters and want to stay, but stay as a positive contributor with a little good natured bickering thrown in. If you dont want me on here, well, that is your choice as you own the board. I hope you let me stay. Shizzo and booty, I just cant apologize to you two. Even in a better state of mind I still dont like either of you. I will never bother you, but I wont like you. To anyone else I have offended, you have my sincerest apology (even Grant).

To onemorerep, I appreciate greatly how you have had my back (hmmmm maybe i should rephrase that).

And to those who still wanna hate me, shit, I totally understand why. I look back and hate myself.

Some of you might think "Oh here goes bipolar Josh again". No, this is how I am now in real life and have been for an extended period. I like feeling like this and work hard every single day to maintain it. Yup, i have off days, but hey, everyone does and thats what I realize. I know tomorrow is a new day and I stay positive. Ive gotten through some hellish stuff in my life.

Anyways, sorry for the drawn out blah blah blah.

Josh

edit: I also think uncle junior should be let out of timeout but thats merely my opinion
glad to hear
a

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2014, 05:49:41 PM »
first of all tldr, wall of text, etc

Over the years I have most of the time been a total dick on here, outing peoples private info, threatening, being a total ass. I have been banned multiple times and no doubt deserved it. My brain has been a mess for many years, but I wont put all the blame on my mental health issues, however, facts are facts, I did not think or act like a normal person a lot of the time. That led to me doing some really stupid shit on here. Over the last couple years, especially with such a great woman in my life I have worked extremely hard on my mental health issues, especially in the areas of nutrition and counselling. I have always taken my meds, always. But it takes more work than just meds.

I have been super calm in real life for an extended period of time now and believe the work I am putting in is paying off along with a great support system. This last bit on getbig when bikinislut and I got into it and I tried to out her info, I felt like a total douchebag the whole time, not doing it cause I wanted to but cause I felt I had to maintain the old "avesher/disturbia" act. Thats not me aymore. Im nearly 50, have basically straightened my shit out and wanna keep it this way. And in the end bikinislut made me look like an idiot along with pulling the greatest prank ever with the kijiji tv ad. She owned me and I got it good.

To newmom (runningmom?) goes the biggest apology. I was at my batshit worst when I said things to her that should never be said. Hope she comes back here fulltime and kicks me in the nuts. i deserve it. To Ron. ITs your site. I clearly broke the rules and I am truly sorry. I hope you can find it in you to let me have this last final chance. I love getbig and its characters and want to stay, but stay as a positive contributor with a little good natured bickering thrown in. If you dont want me on here, well, that is your choice as you own the board. I hope you let me stay. Shizzo and booty, I just cant apologize to you two. Even in a better state of mind I still dont like either of you. I will never bother you, but I wont like you. To anyone else I have offended, you have my sincerest apology (even Grant).

To onemorerep, I appreciate greatly how you have had my back (hmmmm maybe i should rephrase that).

And to those who still wanna hate me, shit, I totally understand why. I look back and hate myself.

Some of you might think "Oh here goes bipolar Josh again". No, this is how I am now in real life and have been for an extended period. I like feeling like this and work hard every single day to maintain it. Yup, i have off days, but hey, everyone does and thats what I realize. I know tomorrow is a new day and I stay positive. Ive gotten through some hellish stuff in my life.

Anyways, sorry for the drawn out blah blah blah.

Josh

edit: I also think uncle junior should be let out of timeout but thats merely my opinion

haha gimme a fucking break.

first of all, 'josh' you cant just 'apologise' for the things you said to runningmom. it doesnt work like that. do you know why? cause no normal decent person would say the kind of shit you said regarding her daughter.

i dunno, but nobody i consider a quality person would ever THINK so say to someone 'im going to **** your daughter with a baseball bat'. see, good people dont even go there josh. make all the excuses you want about 'getting carried away' and whatever else. you're a piece of shit and dirtbag irregardless of your mental imbalances. fatalice is just as bad and in my eyes worse for his role in that given hes supposed to be 'normal'. both of you deserve to get your fucking heads kicked in imo.

so, you might fool some people with this 'im sorry im a new man etc etc' act. your not a new man. your not even a good man. your not even a man.

b

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2014, 05:51:06 PM »
Gullible fools in this thread.  :D

ismoseppo

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2014, 06:02:39 PM »
haha gimme a fucking break.

first of all, 'josh' you cant just 'apologise' for the things you said to runningmom. it doesnt work like that. do you know why? cause no normal decent person would say the kind of shit you said regarding her daughter.

i dunno, but nobody i consider a quality person would ever THINK so say to someone 'im going to **** your daughter with a baseball bat'. see, good people dont even go there josh. make all the excuses you want about 'getting carried away' and whatever else. you're a piece of shit and dirtbag irregardless of your mental imbalances. fatalice is just as bad and in my eyes worse for his role in that given hes supposed to be 'normal'. both of you deserve to get your fucking heads kicked in imo.

so, you might fool some people with this 'im sorry im a new man etc etc' act. your not a new man. your not even a good man. your not even a man.

If that's how u feel that's your right...     Irregardless isn't a word...proper word there is regardless

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2014, 06:06:56 PM »
If that's how u feel that's your right...     Irregardless isn't a word...proper word there is regardless

actually sparky, it is an informal word as defined by Oxford.

maybe you should write them and tell them they got it wrong.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/irregardless

dildo.

this the part where you threaten to kill me and rape my daughter? just asking.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2014, 06:12:06 PM »

dildo.

Not interested...I just don't care what you think

NightTrain

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2014, 06:12:35 PM »
Good post bro, keep up the good work!!

Team Dairy/Gluten free

Alex here...
Here's my protege.. Roggy boy!!!!! :)... telling it like it is...

I spoke with Josh recently, I was amazed by the intelligence and awareness in his voice.different man, love and care will do that to you.. be aware!

In a couple of words, He's a sweet guy with a mission. Like it or not, he gets shit done. For the better or worse. You might not like the results but he delivers.

Ironically, very American of him.

Biggest balls on here.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 06:14:12 PM »
Alex here...

I spoke Josh recently, I was amazed by the intelligence and awareness in his voice.different man, love and care will do that to you.. be aware!

In a couple of words, He's a sweet guy with a mission. Like it or not, he gets shit done. For the better or worse. You might not like the results but he delivers.

Biggest balls on here.

Yes. It takes a lot of balls to threaten children and beat women.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2014, 06:16:28 PM »
Alex here...

I spoke Josh recently, I was amazed by the intelligence and awareness in his voice.different man, love and care will do that to you.. be aware!

Biggest balls on here.

oh thats makes it all better. one sociopath vouching for the other.

lol

what a crock of shit. nobody believes josh anyway so its all mott. the only people responding to this new improved josh are the ones who know hes a dirtbag, and you.....Alex.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 06:16:47 PM »
Yes. It takes a lot of balls to threaten children and beat women.

Good to know you've never made mistakes in your life...well done

NightTrain

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2014, 06:18:02 PM »

dildo.

Your "relentlessness" just shows how fucking insecure you are old man... same way you wanted me to sign a "I won't sue you if you hit me int he face" a few years back....

chillpill chief, your wiff of pre-menstruation lack of confidence is actually blowing all the way down from the Brandon subs to Chicago where I am at the moment.

Even X warned me about your obsession with us. Get some rest, regroup and don't let the "boards" consume you like it did 2 years ago. Not that serious, do your GH to maintain that semblant of a physique and live your life.