Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19545 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Getbig
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2014, 01:37:41 AM »
swinging on a vine...get big is a little like pro wrestling the characters hate each other in the ring but backstage the 'undertaker trades in his get up and goes back to mark calas and grabbing a beer with papa shango...
Thats what I have been saying all along. I actually think most getbiggers would be fun to hang out with in real life.

We all have that getbig mentality.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2014, 01:39:33 AM »
great thread
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2014, 01:57:47 AM »
Wow, just read this entire thread.

For a moment I thought it was the one about the Silverback with all the strutting and chest beating.
Carry on guys.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2014, 02:37:31 AM »
Wow, just read this entire thread.

For a moment I thought it was the one about the Silverback with all the strutting and chest beating.
Carry on guys.

LiftSaCkSlobBerOnTaInt just looking for attention from any one that will give it to him in this thread.

Its ok bro.

I think your cool, in a "I wont post pictures but come to my bumfuck ass city and fight me" kind of way.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2014, 02:41:44 AM »
When are they going to let Ace out we need to see his progress pics.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2014, 02:44:01 AM »
When are they going to let Ace out we need to see his progress pics.

He messaged me recently and told me that hes north of 250 all while cutting his bf down to 6% and inclining the 110's for ten controlled reps/slow negatives.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2014, 02:47:10 AM »
He messaged me recently and told me that hes north of 250 all while cutting his bf down to 6% and inclining the 110's for ten controlled reps/slow negatives.

I hear frank zane wears an ace t shirt
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2014, 02:55:24 AM »
I hear frank zane wears an ace t shirt
;D

NightTrain

« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2014, 03:57:26 AM »
thread recap:

no one remainz   no one and should change his name to "new one" as he got tore a new one and still melting in anonymity.

josh always been a standup guy he can admit his mistakes.

groing iz an effervescent alpha machine of muscle.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2014, 04:00:16 AM »
thread recap:

no one remainz   no one and should change his name to "new one" as he got tore a new one and still melting in anonymity.

and dont forget visualizeperfection is a well cultured gentleman and a lifetime natural.

NightTrain

« Reply #210 on: March 20, 2014, 05:08:03 AM »
and dont forget visualizeperfection is a well cultured gentleman and a lifetime natural.

Absolufuckingly.

And "Big" Roger one of the most interesting poster these days. He doesn't always drink beer but when he does, he chooses Coors light.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2014, 05:10:34 AM »
I like no one

guy is hardcore  8)

avesher is old school y board  8)

I have to sit this one out
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2014, 06:25:23 AM »
I like no one

guy is hardcore  8)

avesher is old school y board  8)

I have to sit this one out
I AGREE...all 4 players here have had great/good/bad moments here and come out unscathed and return to get big with there chest's puffed hi again.this place is good place to blow steam,interact,maybe learn a thing or 2.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #213 on: March 20, 2014, 07:12:28 AM »
Lol @ LiftManMeatAndEatIt..... thinks his opinion means something to people. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2014, 07:27:53 AM »
first of all tldr, wall of text, etc

Over the years I have most of the time been a total dick on here, outing peoples private info, threatening, being a total ass. I have been banned multiple times and no doubt deserved it. My brain has been a mess for many years, but I wont put all the blame on my mental health issues, however, facts are facts, I did not think or act like a normal person a lot of the time. That led to me doing some really stupid shit on here. Over the last couple years, especially with such a great woman in my life I have worked extremely hard on my mental health issues, especially in the areas of nutrition and counselling. I have always taken my meds, always. But it takes more work than just meds.

I have been super calm in real life for an extended period of time now and believe the work I am putting in is paying off along with a great support system. This last bit on getbig when bikinislut and I got into it and I tried to out her info, I felt like a total douchebag the whole time, not doing it cause I wanted to but cause I felt I had to maintain the old "avesher/disturbia" act. Thats not me aymore. Im nearly 50, have basically straightened my shit out and wanna keep it this way. And in the end bikinislut made me look like an idiot along with pulling the greatest prank ever with the kijiji tv ad. She owned me and I got it good.

To newmom (runningmom?) goes the biggest apology. I was at my batshit worst when I said things to her that should never be said. Hope she comes back here fulltime and kicks me in the nuts. i deserve it. To Ron. ITs your site. I clearly broke the rules and I am truly sorry. I hope you can find it in you to let me have this last final chance. I love getbig and its characters and want to stay, but stay as a positive contributor with a little good natured bickering thrown in. If you dont want me on here, well, that is your choice as you own the board. I hope you let me stay. Shizzo and booty, I just cant apologize to you two. Even in a better state of mind I still dont like either of you. I will never bother you, but I wont like you. To anyone else I have offended, you have my sincerest apology (even Grant).

To onemorerep, I appreciate greatly how you have had my back (hmmmm maybe i should rephrase that).

And to those who still wanna hate me, shit, I totally understand why. I look back and hate myself.

Some of you might think "Oh here goes bipolar Josh again". No, this is how I am now in real life and have been for an extended period. I like feeling like this and work hard every single day to maintain it. Yup, i have off days, but hey, everyone does and thats what I realize. I know tomorrow is a new day and I stay positive. Ive gotten through some hellish stuff in my life.

Anyways, sorry for the drawn out blah blah blah.

Josh

edit: I also think uncle junior should be let out of timeout but thats merely my opinion
Stay on your meds!

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2014, 08:19:01 AM »
Lol @ LiftManMeatAndEatIt..... thinks his opinion means something to people. :D
clearly I matter to you,  its too bad youre not even relevant here.  So carry on lady
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #216 on: March 20, 2014, 08:25:30 AM »
LiftSaCkSlobBerOnTaInt just looking for attention from any one that will give it to him in this thread.

Its ok bro.

I think your cool, in a "I wont post pictures but come to my bumfuck ass city and fight me" kind of way.
post count bump... no other reason to respond to you,
a

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #217 on: March 20, 2014, 08:57:31 AM »
I did address it. Learn to read.

The only person he's "stellar" to is you.

It's funny.....because Hazbin had a great physique 20 years ago makes him stellar to whom? You? Some of these board members are dumb as fuck, but others actually have a brain.

Ron could fucking vouch for you and I would still know how much of an asshole you are and how disingenuous you truly are.

Some people find it forgivable to harm women and children and fat bald fucks who are completely pathetic in life. Others do not.

You prey on the weak.....women, children, Shizzo, etc.

You're not remorseful. I don't care what Hazbin says.

+1

BikiniSlut weeding thru the Fake Bipolar and FatAlice23 bullshit. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2014, 09:03:39 AM »
thread recap:

no one remainz   no one and should change his name to "new one" as he got tore a new one and still melting in anonymity.

if anyone is 'melting' here fatboy is your sweetheart josh.

there isnt tissue in the world to mop up the tears he must have cried while typing up this post.

ive had some good ownings on here, but inciting this post prolly caps them all.

well im done here

no one, in the end I know my faults. And Im pleased with how my life is going now.

I also know this for sure. You will always be the anonymous key smasher who hides behind a computer safe in the fact knowing you can say what you want to me as real life wont meet you. I 100% (and I believe pretty much everyone else on here) are aware that you would find every excuse in the book to avoid me and then turn around and type on here how you were "ready" to smash my face in. Child, you can have getbig, you can own me with words, its all yours with pleasure. Im perfectly content with the reality that this 48 year old man would absolutely make you shit your pants in person because you have no clue how to deal with confilct in the real world, only with your fingers and a keyboard. Take care little one, this virtual world is all yours.

:D

fine pair you two are. ones a fat nancy who desperately wants to be an 'alpha' that its all he can talk about, despite being the furthest thing from one, and the other one is a fat unemployed 48 year old bipolar has been whos only claim to fame was that he was some kind of tough guy in his own mind 30 years ago in butt fuck idaho.

both of you can eat a fat dick. pansies.
b

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2014, 09:22:52 AM »
lmfao
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2014, 09:23:29 AM »

there isnt tissue in the world to mop up the tears he must have cried while typing up this post.

fine pair you two are. ones a fat nancy who desperately wants to be an 'alpha' that its all he can talk about, despite being the furthest thing from one, and the other one is a fat unemployed 48 year old bipolar has been whos only claim to fame was that he was some kind of tough guy in his own mind 30 years ago in butt fuck idaho.

Brutal.  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2014, 09:44:23 AM »
Will there be a waiver signed and exchanged photo copies of passports?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2014, 09:57:23 AM »

You have anger issues.

I wholeheartedly approve.

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2014, 10:04:32 AM »

fuck me that was funny  ;D
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig - want to apoligize
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2014, 10:09:17 AM »
yeah gonna have to agree with my gimmicks gimmick bigmc on this thread, Josh is getbig DNA and noone looks like the grinch so i'm not picking sides here