Author Topic: US Getbiggers, it's been nice knowing you  (Read 4659 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: US Getbiggers, it's been nice knowing you
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2014, 08:46:00 AM »
Oh brother, he was explaining to tv audience how "The dead hand" aka "Perimeter" systems works.

If USA launches attack and manages to destroy even some of the command centers, the automatic sensors spread all over the country detect the strike and launch all-out counter strike automatically without need of involvement of command chain (destroyed at this point).

HE DIDN'T THREATEN TO NUKE USA But I guess sensational "news" headers sell better  ::) ::)

Plus the guy in question is known for his somewhat odd remarks..

i laugh when people actually assume those subtitles are accurate

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2014, 08:53:53 AM »
Dmitry Kiselev, a high-profile presenter with the Rossiya Segodnya media group, provoked the most controversy. Earlier this week he said on Russian television that Russia was “the world’s only country that is ready to turn the USA into radioactive ash”.

I'm planning on renting a Villa in Ibiza for the summer, no wars ever come to the isle, you're all welcome to hide with me, we'll be getting wasted everyday and hitting a gym nearby, offer open to all US guys, even the ones who hate me like effervescent and Esfitness, we'll take some E's and have big group hugs telling each other how fucking awesome we are  :D lol

Don't worry if I run into you in Ibiza you'll be too worried about other things to enjoy your Summer

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2014, 09:11:10 AM »
I extend kindness to everyone, even assholes like yourself  :D

Sorry but hanging out with some dickhead who thinks hes special because he is single and picks up women isnt my idea of a good time.  I'll pass.

But make sure you keep bragging about every slut you hook up with. I understand that impresses the geeks who cant get laid but I've been there done that x 100

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2014, 11:15:04 AM »

Umm.. they are quite accurate ::)

“I think they should be banned from donating blood or sperm, and if they die in a car crash, their hearts should be burnt or buried in the ground as unsuitable for the continuation of life,” he adds, to a round of applause from the audience.

;D
“I’m not a homophobe. Lots of my friends are gay,” he told the Izvestia newspaper.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10240762/Russian-journalist-Dmitry-Kiselyov-defends-homophobic-comments-in-TV-debate.html

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2014, 11:17:26 AM »
Umm.. they are quite accurate ::)

“I think they should be banned from donating blood or sperm, and if they die in a car crash, their hearts should be burnt or buried in the ground as unsuitable for the continuation of life,” he adds, to a round of applause from the audience.

;D
“I’m not a homophobe. Lots of my friends are gay,” he told the Izvestia newspaper.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10240762/Russian-journalist-Dmitry-Kiselyov-defends-homophobic-comments-in-TV-debate.html

actually I don't see much wrong in those statements

but imagine one day you either get a gay organ or die

i will take my chances with gay organ and so would dmitry ::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2014, 12:08:31 PM »
Dmitry Kiselev, a high-profile presenter with the Rossiya Segodnya media group, provoked the most controversy. Earlier this week he said on Russian television that Russia was “the world’s only country that is ready to turn the USA into radioactive ash.

I'm planning on renting a Villa in Ibiza for the summer, no wars ever come to the isle, you're all welcome to hide with me, we'll be getting wasted everyday and hitting a gym nearby, offer open to all US guys, even the ones who hate me like effervescent and Esfitness, we'll take some E's and have big group hugs telling each other how fucking awesome we are  :D lol

i wouldn't worry to much.. their junk will likely fall apart well before it got anywhere near us soil

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 01:03:21 PM »
i wouldn't worry to much.. their junk will likely fall apart well before it got anywhere near us soil

Haha, there is reason why Russia does what it wants and US - or anyone else for that matter - has no say in their affairs. The reason is not the warm relations ;D

I don't recall any "Topol" or "Yars" or even old "Satan" (cores of Russian nuclear forces) test failures. Every test launch has resulted an accurate and successful re-entry.
If anything Russia has mastered the rocket science and ballistic missiles technology with massive independently targeted MIRV's in the systems mentioned above. In fact Russian rocket makers supply US space program with engines.

Russia dominates in nukes.

Every sane person realizes USA can not take Russia cleanly from their aircraft carriers if they can not do that in a country like Irak. No, yankee would be forced to get in ground and they would be eaten alive there.

US dominance is in the air.
That works against people living in caves who are capably of putting in air few aircraft and whose air defense consists of firing AK's in the air.
Say what you want but USA begged on knees for Russia not to sell even decades old S-300 system to Iran. Why so worried?

Look at how this fuker gains altitude!!! INSANEEEE! No one has anything like this.

8)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2014, 01:20:23 PM »
Don't worry if I run into you in Ibiza you'll be too worried about other things to enjoy your Summer

Internet threat  :D haven't had one of those for a while.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2014, 01:25:27 PM »
Sorry but hanging out with some dickhead who thinks hes special because he is single and picks up women isnt my idea of a good time.  I'll pass.

But make sure you keep bragging about every slut you hook up with. I understand that impresses the geeks who cant get laid but I've been there done that x 100

Your biting the hand that extended a truce....shows your caliber of man...and insulting women again lol

S

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2014, 01:30:16 PM »
Your biting the hand that extended a truce....shows your caliber of man...and insulting women again lol

Uh yeah you might want to check the time of the post slingshot before you go off half-cocked.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »

Uh yeah you might want to check the time of the post slingshot before you go off half-cocked.

I forgive you  :-*
S

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 01:41:33 PM »
I forgive you  :-*

I really dont care.

I'll use two so I "win"   :-* :-*

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 01:47:41 PM »
I really dont care.

I'll use two so I "win"  :-* :-*

^See, you've now re-started this shit all over again  >:(

lol  :D I'm done for the weekend I think, you give as good as you take it's been fun

Let's pick up again on Monday  :-D
S

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 03:00:06 PM »
Dmitry Kiselev, a high-profile presenter with the Rossiya Segodnya media group, provoked the most controversy. Earlier this week he said on Russian television that Russia was “the world’s only country that is ready to turn the USA into radioactive ash”.

You intend to stay there for a couple months?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2014, 03:02:36 PM »
You intend to stay there for a couple months?

One month, I'm waiting for my boss to confirm my replacement while I'm away, I try and switxhnoff from reality once a year and Ibiza delivers as you know bigro
S

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2014, 11:35:36 PM »
Brutal truth.  Maybe Obama can send his secret elite gay corps in to annihilate Russia from behind?

Haha, there is reason why Russia does what it wants and US - or anyone else for that matter - has no say in their affairs. The reason is not the warm relations ;D

I don't recall any "Topol" or "Yars" or even old "Satan" (cores of Russian nuclear forces) test failures. Every test launch has resulted an accurate and successful re-entry.
If anything Russia has mastered the rocket science and ballistic missiles technology with massive independently targeted MIRV's in the systems mentioned above. In fact Russian rocket makers supply US space program with engines.

Every sane person realizes USA can not take Russia cleanly from their aircraft carriers if they can not do that in a country like Irak. No, yankee would be forced to get in ground and they would be eaten alive there.

That works against people living in caves who are capably of putting in air few aircraft and whose air defense consists of firing AK's in the air.
Say what you want but USA begged on knees for Russia not to sell even decades old S-300 system to Iran. Why so worried?

Look at how this fuker gains altitude!!! INSANEEEE! No one has anything like this.

8)

Ψ

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2014, 11:53:57 PM »

Actually the subtitles in that youtube clip are accurate.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2014, 11:56:15 PM »

8)

Russia moved a few S-400 units to Ukraine border. No wonder neither NATO or USA have bothered to try anything funny.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2014, 12:46:09 AM »

8)

perkele rautakangas i lover your posts about russia

team kimjongun/putin 2014

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2014, 01:14:34 AM »
perkele rautakangas i lover your posts about russia

team kimjongun/putin 2014

That's quite an analysis, Genius.  Too bad it's shit.  Like your spelling, "Mensa Bob".

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2014, 04:16:32 AM »
I'm wondering what the chances are of any other areas being annexed or of separatist movements wanting to break away?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2014, 04:21:52 AM »

8)

Nice. Let's just quote this over and over and over again until someone quotes this yet again.  :)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2014, 04:28:52 AM »
I know a girl that lived over there in Russia; she said that the Russians are afraid of the USA

This is evident when these insecure Russian guys start making empty threats. They do it to hide their fear.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2014, 04:37:27 AM »
I know more than a little about nukes, and I am not particularly afraid of "Tsar Bomba", it was a partial fizzle that weighed too much to be delivered by any rational means. Modern design are much more efficient.

I moved to the woods to be away from the cities when the shit goes down. Didn't do enough homework. I am 15 miles away from the US Space Command satellite communications in New Boston, NH. Good enough for a few strategic nukes. At least I will go quick.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2014, 12:51:08 PM »
I know more than a little about nukes, and I am not particularly afraid of "Tsar Bomba", it was a partial fizzle that weighed too much to be delivered by any rational means. Modern design are much more efficient.

I moved to the woods to be away from the cities when the shit goes down. Didn't do enough homework. I am 15 miles away from the US Space Command satellite communications in New Boston, NH. Good enough for a few strategic nukes. At least I will go quick.

LMAO  ;D epic fail, but funny story nonetheless lol
S