Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58127 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2014, 07:53:17 PM »
And if the both have charisma and personality ?

Or better yet neither of them do.

Whats with the assumption that ever out of shape turd has a great personality and game ?

Yeah it's like the same way people think the British are so classy just because of their accents ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2014, 07:55:30 PM »
That's good. So you won't mind if I ask you a question then.

Is it true you got arrested for DWI? What were thinking, man?
what does this have to do with picking up women?or what attracts women to physical attributes on men,or groinks opinion on what he has experienced.your fishing and this is your finishing move/your touchdown to end it.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2014, 07:57:50 PM »
what does this have to do with picking up women?or what attracts women to physical attributes on men,or groinks opinion on what he has experienced.your fishing and this is your finishing move/your touchdown to end it.
No, it was a test of whether he's what he claims to be. If he's a straight shooter, he'd answer a straight question. But he'd about as straight as a pretzel. And your running to his defenses makes him look all the more guilty.

By the way, you may want to finally learn the difference with "your" and "you're" if you want anyone to take you seriously. It's like grade-school grammar, bud.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2014, 07:58:08 PM »

I have noticed from experience that when a person is about to lose a current topic of arguement, they change the subject...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2014, 07:58:29 PM »
You've told me goodbye twice and said you were leaving three posts ago. I think being wrong on the Internet is something you haven't learned how to manage very well yet, man. That's the kin thing women smell from a mile away, btw. Delicate ego. I'll lay you 3 to 1 shizzo can take a verbal lashing and beg for more while staring his enemy in the eye wheras you'd be swinging your fists into the back of a patrol car with a broke nose if anyone teased you in a movie theater or a Walmart checkout line. The muscles are a facade to cover a weak person with a weak personality.

That's because I'm not wrong... I thought I wss actually going to engage in a respectful debate, what I found was yet another in the Looooong line of trolls here who fancy themselves "right"  because they say so...and jump right to personal.insults when they start looking stupid  ;)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2014, 07:59:39 PM »
That's because I'm not wrong... I thought I wss actually going to engage in a respectful debate, what I found was yet another in the Looooong line of trolls here who fancy themselves "right"  because they say so...and jump right to personal.insults when they start looking stupid  ;)
So basically you're not done and you can't stop arguing, despite avowals to do so on the previous page. You're not very good at being honest, man. Combined with your deflection of the DWI question, I think this casts your story about your personal life and success with women in an entirely new light. It now stinks of...bullshit. Which by extension demolishes your lukewarm attempt to make a dent in mine.

qed

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2014, 08:01:18 PM »
I have noticed from experience that when a person is about to lose a current topic of arguement, they change the subject...
He voluntarily ended the topic. So I chose a new one. Do you have an answer to that question? He isn't talking.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2014, 08:03:38 PM »
So basically you're not done and you can't stop arguing, despite avowals to do so on the previous page. You're not very good at being honest, man. Combined with your deflection of the DWI question, I think this casts your story about your personal life and success with women in an entirely new light. It now stinks of...bullshit. Which by extension demolishes your lukewarm attempt to make a dent in mine.

qed

I changed my mind.

And tore your assinine argument to shreds. And got you to start throwing out personal.insults and letting us all see you start the troll dance.

Glad I did.  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2014, 08:04:13 PM »
No, it was a test of whether he's what he claims to be. If he's a straight shooter, he'd answer a straight question. But he'd about as straight as a pretzel. And your running to his defenses makes him look all the more guilty.

By the way, you may want to finally learn the difference with "your" and "you're" if you want anyone to take you seriously. It's like grade-school grammar, bud.
ok ,,this is get big btw not final jeopardy.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2014, 08:05:02 PM »
I changed my mind.

And tore your assinine argument to shreds. And got you to start throwing out personal.insults and letting us all see you start the troll dance.

Glad I did.  :D
Quote me a post where you tore anything I said to shreds. So far I've seen you

1) Deflect a question about your criminal behavior in the real world
2) Say you were leaving twice, only to come back and argue more because you can't lose on the Internet
3) Call me a troll, after I clearly identified you as one first. Also called reverse trolling

Care to elaborate on these points?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2014, 08:05:40 PM »
ok ,,this is get big btw not final jeopardy.
So on getbig you can lie about your life and basically pillory someone with ad hominems until they either quit responding or tell you that you're right
and you're how old, 30+?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2014, 08:06:02 PM »
Quote me a post where you tore anything I said to shreds. So far I've seen you

1) Deflect a question about your criminal behavior in the real world
2) Say you were leaving twice, only to come back and argue more because you can't lose on the Internet
3) Call me a troll, after I clearly identified you as one first. Also called reverse trolling

Care to elaborate on these points?

Yes they are all.irrelevant nonsense.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2014, 08:06:30 PM »
He voluntarily ended the topic. So I chose a new one. Do you have an answer to that question? He isn't talking.

IDK, and I reallly do not care even though I got a kick out of the mug shot...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2014, 08:08:14 PM »
Yes they are all.irrelevant nonsense.
Let's review:

You're nearly 50, or possibly older.

You've been convicted of a felony and put other peoples' lives at risk through taking a joyride under the influence.

You have an imaginary relationship that you acquired purely through your exceptional aesthetics (lol).

You like to troll message boards with people 20-30 years younger than you. When you can't pull it off, you say you're leaving, only to come back 5 minutes later and keep crying.

Glad we're on the same page.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2014, 08:09:36 PM »
IDK, and I reallly do not care even though I got a kick out of the mug shot...
What? He has a mugshot on the Internet? Wow. Even more pathetic than I thought.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
I will associate myself with a felon over some bible thumping christian any day of the week...

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2014, 08:13:12 PM »
Let's review:

You've been convicted of a felony and put other peoples' lives at risk through taking a joyride under the influence.

You have an imaginary relationship that you acquired purely through your exceptional aesthetics (lol).

You like to troll message boards with people 20-30 years younger than you. When you can't pull it off, you say you're leaving, only to come back 5 minutes later and keep crying.

icelord laying down the smacketh
a

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2014, 08:13:19 PM »
I will associate myself with a felon over some bible thumping christian any day of the week...
Even if the felony is child molestation?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2014, 08:15:17 PM »
icelord laying down the smacketh

UnzipSuckSwallowRepeat. desperate for some friends.....LOL

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2014, 08:15:46 PM »
Even if the felony is child molestation?

With that, I am no longer commenting in this thread..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2014, 08:16:01 PM »
Let's review:

for arguments sake .you both derailed this thread with a half page of going back and forth on some good points and counterpoints,then you out of left field pull the dwi/personal info stuff into mix to get a rise or one uphim.it did neither and steered your points on the subject at hand of course and more personal.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2014, 08:16:17 PM »
UnzipSuckSwallowRepeat. desperate for some friends.....LOL
says the fat kid from his moms basement
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2014, 08:16:26 PM »
Let's review:

:o

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2014, 08:16:57 PM »
With that, I am no longer commenting in this thread..
i'm thinking same thing.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2014, 08:18:08 PM »
for arguments sake .you both derailed this thread with a half page of going back and forth on some good points and counterpoints,then you out of left field pull the dwi/personal info stuff into mix to get a rise or one uphim.it did neither and steered your points on the subject at hand of course and more personal.
No, that's false. You need to quote my post asking him that question and put it in context. You're being disingenuous with that statement.