Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58098 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #375 on: March 25, 2014, 03:12:18 PM »
the official policies of encouraging as much immigration as possible, particularly from southeast asia and the middle east, from 1997 on was obviously a calamity from which the country has yet to recover. Any cursory glance at the comments section of any DM article offers a sample of the resentment most English people feel for their gov't's "multiculturalism" policies of the last 15 years
Whatever.

Simple Simon

« Reply #376 on: March 25, 2014, 03:27:43 PM »

The facts are racism/colonialism was practiced and is a shameful part of both British and American history as well as other countries.

However, the point is this is 2014 not 1814 and there are laws against racism both in real life and on public forums.

The fact is you cannot (whatever your views are) express racist views in public (whatever format) and claim its freedom of speech, doesn't work that way.

If you said some of the stuff you have said in a restaurant or on your Facebook or Twitter or whatever social media and someone reported you and tracked you down you would quite easily be prosecuted and end up with a criminal record. There have been many such cases.

The fact that this board it not regulated does not change the above facts so far as the law is concerned.

....just saying!

pretty much the UK mate, a lot of countries you can say what the fuck you like.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #377 on: March 25, 2014, 03:30:33 PM »

The facts are racism/colonialism was practiced and is a shameful part of both British and American history as well as other countries.

However, the point is this is 2014 not 1814 and there are laws against racism both in real life and on public forums.

The fact is you cannot (whatever your views are) express racist views in public (whatever format) and claim its freedom of speech, doesn't work that way.

If you said some of the stuff you have said in a restaurant or on your Facebook or Twitter or whatever social media and someone reported you and tracked you down you would quite easily be prosecuted and end up with a criminal record. There have been many such cases.

The fact that this board it not regulated does not change the above facts so far as the law is concerned.

....just saying!

You're wrong, as long as no violence is incited it is protected speech. I can say reggin reggin reggin all day long kike kike kike

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #378 on: March 25, 2014, 03:34:13 PM »

....just saying!

Ok fascist.

In the USA we can say neegal, wop, chink, etc all day long

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: March 25, 2014, 03:36:44 PM »
i firmly believe in freedom of speech

let the idiots spout their shit

so we can laugh at their ignorance
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2014, 03:40:03 PM »
Ok ladies n gents, this thread was about an insulin gut trying to get attention and the awkwardness of the situation which lead to constructive debate about social etiquette and musculature. Just cos one member decided to drag it down the racial route for his own entertainment, let him be, let's not all follow suit  :)

I watched his MMA videos too now and he really does fight like an obese man...butterbean at his fattest springs to mind.
S

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2014, 03:40:34 PM »
I did one week with no food at all just last month.
The only side effects were headaches, insomnia, and perpetual hunger, and cardiac palpitations
no big deal really
and I lost 12lbs of water :)

I literally didn't close an eye for 6 days straight last week when I tried going Keto again. Granted, I did it hardcore with less than 1200kcal/day (wasn't hungry) and like 5 carbs, but shit man. I did not fucking sleep. I was a zombie. And I ended up taking beta-blockers from an old guy down the street because my heart wouldn't drop below 100/min. Did lose 9lbs of water in a week though.

For the average gym guy?
yeah
any fasting is illogical when compared to the benefits of carb cycling and upping the cardio/supersets to switch back to fat-burning instead of glucose-burning

That's why I no longer do low carb. You're putting off paying your bill.

Eventually, when it comes in (and it always does), you'll have to pay it back with interest. It's always a heavy carb invoice you get slapped with.

I made my peace with carbs not long ago. Just this month, actually.

Not much, but then again I eat about 30 carbs a week.

Watered-down keto diet for pussies.

Either go extreme low carb or use them like everyone else and work harder in the gym.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2014, 03:40:39 PM »

Yes you can. But not if you live in the UK, where they arrest people for making racist remarks on Twitter. That's your shitty country's lack of freedom of speech, not mine.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: March 25, 2014, 03:41:02 PM »
Ok ladies n gents, this thread was about an insulin gut trying to get attention and the awkwardness of the situation which lead to constructive debate about social etiquette and musculature. Just cos one member decided to drag it down the racial route for his own entertainment, let him be, let's not all follow suit  :)

I watched his MMA videos too now and he really does fight like an obese man...butterbean at his fattest springs to mind.

post up said videos
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #384 on: March 25, 2014, 03:41:36 PM »
i firmly believe in freedom of speech

let the idiots spout their shit

so we can laugh at their ignorance

Look up history and what freedom of speech really means.  It fucking irks me when people think it means you can say whatever you want to anyone you want.

Freedom of speech meant you can speak out against your gov without the worry of being prosecuted.  It didn't mean you can make fun of a black person's skin color.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: March 25, 2014, 03:42:02 PM »

lol@ you trying to be the voice of reason
you're as bad as every other troll on this site
maybe worse, since they don't need to post photos to try to win arguments

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #386 on: March 25, 2014, 03:43:02 PM »
@stan

I see you went digging in my posting history in a feverish attempt to catch me in a discrepancy. I guess you succeeded in that wall of text of quotations from posts I made 5-odd weeks ago. I did stop dieting in the week after I said I was on one. You got me there.

Totally normal and non-psychotic behavior on your end, btw. Shows you don't take this Internet thing too seriously.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: March 25, 2014, 03:45:17 PM »
@stan

I see you went digging in my posting history in a feverish attempt to catch me in a discrepancy. I guess you succeeded in that wall of text of quotations from posts I made 5-odd weeks ago. I did stop dieting in the week after I said I was on one. You got me there.

Totally normal and non-psychotic behavior on your end, btw. Shows you don't take this Internet thing too seriously.
T

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #388 on: March 25, 2014, 03:45:53 PM »
@stan

I see you went digging in my posting history in a feverish attempt to catch me in a discrepancy. I guess you succeeded. I did stop dieting in the week after I said I was on one. You got me pinned!

totally normal and non-psychotic behavior on your end, btw

Nothing is more unpredictable than a 29 year old Canadian racist who hasn't eaten for a week, but still believes in the power of carbs...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: March 25, 2014, 03:47:11 PM »
Nothing is more unpredictable than a 29 year old Canadian racist who hasn't eaten for a week, but still believes in the power of carbs...
Actually, there is one thing that's more predictable. You believing everything I write on this site and trying to troll me with it from a gimmick account. That's the oldest trick in the book when you're butthurt on the Internet. ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #391 on: March 25, 2014, 03:47:23 PM »
I am talking about UK law, I am not aware of other jurisdictions.

The point is we are talking about a British Citizen (or so I assume)

It's an interesting point as to what happens and what the law is for an individual making a racist comment to another with differing laws/jurisdictions and if cross border case can be brought.

I will ask send e-mail to our lawyers tomorrow and see what they say.

I am more curious than anything else.

A black british citizen can use the N word with impunity, try again, you floundering goalpost moving lickspittle.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: March 25, 2014, 03:49:00 PM »
I am talking about UK law, I am not aware of other jurisdictions.

The point is we are talking about a British Citizen (or so I assume)

It's an interesting point as to what happens and what the law is for an individual making a racist comment to another with differing laws/jurisdictions and if cross border case can be brought.

I will ask send e-mail to our lawyers tomorrow and see what they say.

I am more curious than anything else.

it would be very difficult to prosecute across two different legal systems

on something that is open to interpretation

one mans freedom of speech is another mans racism

social boundaries are difficult to establish on the internet

dont worry about it brother

icelord is just a needy attention seeking beta male

who thinks being racist makes him somehow relevant
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: March 25, 2014, 03:49:47 PM »
it would be very difficult to prosecute across two different legal systems

on something that is open to interpretation

one mans freedom of speech is another mans racism

social boundaries are difficult to establish on the internet

dont worry about it brother

icelord is just a needy attention seeking beta male

who thinks being racist makes him somehow relevant
And you're obsessed with an attention seeking beta male
which by extension makes you even worse

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: March 25, 2014, 03:49:54 PM »
Actually, there is one thing that's more predictable. You believing everything I write on this site and trying to troll me with it from a gimmick account. That's the oldest trick in the book when you're butthurt on the Internet. ;)

Hi Ivan Drago

The king of manlet gimmicks.
S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: March 25, 2014, 03:50:26 PM »
Hi Ivan Drago

The king of manlet gimmicks.
Fuck.

How did you know?  >:(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: March 25, 2014, 03:52:26 PM »
post up said videos

You don't have to watch all of it, just scroll a bit forward and see the skills

S

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #397 on: March 25, 2014, 04:01:06 PM »

I don't want to upset you, you're probably tired from all of the fasting. But this is my only account. I've been a member longer than you. I simply don't have the time to make 25 post's a day.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: March 25, 2014, 04:02:49 PM »
I don't want to upset you, you're probably tired from all of the fasting. But this is my only account. I've been a member longer than you. I simply don't have the time to make 25 post's a day.
I hadn't posted in a few weeks, actually. But I enjoy this site, so I came back to post some more. I'm sorry this causes you psychological discomfort and you have to go digging in my posting history looking for dirt. I hate to let you down in that department.  :-[

But hey man, if you just learn to be more tolerant and less sensitive, you might actually learn to join the community rather than constantly stand outside of it and beg for attention.

Simple Simon

« Reply #399 on: March 25, 2014, 04:06:12 PM »
I hadn't posted in a few weeks, actually. But I enjoy this site, so I came back to post some more. I'm sorry this causes you psychological discomfort and you have to go digging in my posting history looking for dirt. I hate to let you down in that department.  :-[

But hey man, if you just learn to be more tolerant and less sensitive, you might actually learn to join the community rather than constantly stand outside of it and beg for attention.

Why dont you post any pictures from gay pick up websites, there were some hot guys in those threads?