Author Topic: Sudden or Unnatural Deaths Involving Anabolic-androgenic Steroids.  (Read 5677 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Sudden or Unnatural Deaths Involving Anabolic-androgenic Steroids.
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 12:04:47 AM »
Halo getting ready before going out to meet the whores.

yes

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 07:04:40 AM »
This trend has been popping up recently. I saw some shit on oprahs network (no homo) with a 70 year old woman looking like a 40 year old masters competitor. People praise these athletes as if they aren't using. Then see someone hitting homeruns and immediatly bash

I think the general public is just ignorant how many people are using steroids for cosmetic bodybuilding reasons. It's incredible how these actors use for a role but when they are off promoting the upcoming movie you can see they lost all their steroid muscles. 300 was a good example of that. I know they heavily used computer tricks in that movie but the a lot of the actors were in great shape. Now when you catch a photo of them on the beach or walking around they look like they never exercised in their life. Where there is smoke there is fire.

These old goats playing roulette with their health by juicing get so much praise from the ignorant. They would look like crap without the assist.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 07:52:32 AM »
this post is one of the worst I have every read

epic bro science brah  ::)

Look the fact you using the term bro-science to describe actual science means you shouldn't offer your opinion.

Actually let me.....expand, it's rude of me to be dismissive.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1768197/

This study shows that supraphysiological levels of androgens offer a statistically significant growth of left ventricular muscle mass through the renin-aldosterone system and androgenic receptor pathways, and also increased the hypertrophic response of the left ventricle to exercise. Observed by echocardiogram. Left ventricular cardiac size is an independent risk factor for cardiac morbidity and mortality.

Now that's more verification than you deserve, so shoo.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 10:39:45 AM »
Look the fact you using the term bro-science to describe actual science means you shouldn't offer your opinion.

Actually let me.....expand, it's rude of me to be dismissive.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1768197/

This study shows that supraphysiological levels of androgens offer a statistically significant growth of left ventricular muscle mass through the renin-aldosterone system and androgenic receptor pathways, and also increased the hypertrophic response of the left ventricle to exercise. Observed by echocardiogram. Left ventricular cardiac size is an independent risk factor for cardiac morbidity and mortality.

Now that's more verification than you deserve, so shoo.

It's very simple..if a person is a big steroid abuser, then they will refute any science or evidence that shows them to be harmful. They will claim all the heart attacks and kidney issues with steroid using bodybuilders were just a "genetic anomaly". Much easier to bury your head in the sand and say, "Tons of guys use, Bro...and they're fine...so you're full of shit. There's nothing wrong either in permanently shutting down your test levels in your 20's either, Bro...just take test the rest of your life and you'll be good to go."