Author Topic: A genie gives you a machine where each time you press you get 100 dollars.....  (Read 4518 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
But somebody random in the world dies for each 100 dollars.Would you press it?If so how many times?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Id do it 1000 times. Theres plenty of people in the world, theyll get over it.

bradistani

• Getbig V
about a million times

ismoseppo

it could give me 8 fucking cents and im pressing that button til everyone is gone including me

as long as all the animals survive

TEH boob

• Getbig IV

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Nope
Why are women so ethical?

lol@ all the guys saying yes

and, yes for me also.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Why are women so ethical?

lol@ all the guys saying yes

and, yes for me also.

I'd feel too bad to enjoy the $100. Plus what if it killed a relative?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
That would be a bonus for me.

But I've been asking the last few girls I dated to teach me how to cry. None of them wanted to.

I'm trying really hard to be more empathetic towards other human beings and to care about the suffering I see around me. I think my progress is very slow, to say the least.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
the odds would be so astronomically small that you wouldnt evsn have to worry avouy it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
That would be a bonus for me.

But I've been asking the last few girls I dated to teach me how to cry. None of them wanted to.

I'm trying really hard to be more empathetic towards other human beings and to care about the suffering I see around me. I think my progress is very slow, to say the least.
meh, that shit is overrated... then you actually feel things about people you didnt use to care about, next thing you know youre maming choices that arent in your best interest because youre actually concerned with someone else.... fuck that noise man. Emotions areoverratred. Just blast test, tren, mast, and adex. All symptoms of humanity gone.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
All symptoms of humanity gone.
So basically I don't need to do anything, since I'm already there.

Unless boob changes her mind about letting me into her squish mitten. Vaginal tissue does have a way of denting the rigid misanthrophy even the most sociopathic among us.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Ok, people seem to be disassociating themselves, many of the people you press the button for will get murdered, some like in the video below (NSFW , extreme gore and shows humanity at its worst, do not click if you are not prepared), are you still comfortable with pressing?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Ok, people seem to be disassociating themselves, many of the people you press the button for will get murdered, some like in the video below (NSFW , extreme gore and shows humanity at its worst, do not click if you are not prepared), are you still comfortable with pressing?

seen it. It's a couple of Russian Nazis knifing the heads off a couple of Chechnyan homeless guys. No big loss

Knooger

• Getbig V
I would only ask that the person that is killed is in front of me so I can watch them die.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

depends. Do they just blow up? Do they gdt beheadex? Do they just drop dead from sudden mortal brain trauma?

either way, just enough to get 1mil to invest.

on a serious note, unless I knew they were shitty people dying,I couldnt do it.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Cost to benefit ratio. Can you help more lives with a measly 100 bucks? Nope.

I'd consider it if I got to hand pick who dies. But definitely gonna need to get in the 6-7 figure range payout per person for anyone not a complete scumbag.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Looks like somebody watched the movie with Cameron Diaz and that creepy old dude.

Except it was a million dollars, and it was guaranteed to be someone you didn't know.

Obviously though, it starts a series of events.................

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Looks like somebody watched the movie with Cameron Diaz and that creepy old dude.

Except it was a million dollars, and it was guaranteed to be someone you didn't know.

Obviously though, it starts a series of events.................

I'd pull your plug for $200,000.
A

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'd shoot him in the face with a Kahr PM45 for a route 44 slurpie.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Butt plug?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
The most apathetic people are also the most sensitive and fragile, I'd say. Rarely does someone not care just because they don't care, it's usually because they're not wanting to become invested.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The most apathetic people are also the most sensitive and fragile, I'd say. Rarely does someone not care just because they don't care, it's usually because they're not wanting to become invested.

Actually it's because of a long circuit of emotional trauma and betrayal at the hands of the people you loved most during childhood, followed by the barbarism of life in a 1990s high school where cliques determined social grouping and only a handful of people hoarded the goods while you were forced to grovel for scraps or break away and pursue your studies in complete isolation in an atmosphere of hatred and violence.

And all the other stuff I won't get into.

So...yeah

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
10x/day 5days a week = $260k

that's plenty

wait... I'm an overachiever... and I'm American.. I'm hitting that guy 40x/day 7 days a week, give me $1.5mil in a year.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Butt plug?

Some people empty their bowels.
A

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Actually it's because of a long circuit of emotional trauma and betrayal at the hands of the people you loved most during childhood, followed by the barbarism of life in a 1990s high school where cliques determined social grouping and only a handful of people hoarded the goods while you were forced to grovel for scraps or break away and pursue your studies in complete isolation in an atmosphere of hatred and violence.

And all the other stuff I won't get into.

So...yeah

Dayum nígga, you sensitive