Author Topic: A genie gives you a machine where each time you press you get 100 dollars.....  (Read 4406 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dayum nígga, you sensitive
A sensitive inner core encased in vault-thickness steel, enclosed in reinforced concrete and surrounded by a field of grass-covered landmines.

Except for my obvious inability to stop harassing you on this website. It's why I can only post for a couple of days a month. You keep disabling my sophisticated emotional security grid with your inimitable posting style. It's an approach I'm not used to and my usual methods don't work.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
wasn't there a hitchcock movie (cock=BBing related) about a machine where you push a button, you get a million bucks, some stranger dies... then in the end, he ends up dying?   I thought I saw it decades ago, not sure what it was.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
wasn't there a hitchcock movie (cock=BBing related) about a machine where you push a button, you get a million bucks, some stranger dies... then in the end, he ends up dying?   I thought I saw it decades ago, not sure what it was.
Probably. That might be what the newer version is. A remake.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
A sensitive inner core encased in vault-thickness steel, enclosed in reinforced concrete and surrounded by a field of grass-covered landmines.

Except for my obvious inability to stop harassing you on this website. It's why I can only post for a couple of days a month. You keep disabling my sophisticated emotional security grid with your inimitable posting style. It's an approach I'm not used to and my usual methods don't work.

Sounds like this..

"Smooth chocolatey cream surrounding a whole hazelnut; within a delicate, crisp wafer ...all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts"

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I should just come out and admit I'm inexplicably but disconcertingly attracted to a younger girl (never happens) who's enrolled in college (not my milieu - I hated it after 1 semester, and learned a trade instead), anonymous (I don't like faceless people), in a relationship (I'm not a galeniko-style woman poacher), sarcastic (that's generally my proclivity, not my female partner's), who's into fitness (I'm an ACE-PT but don't like fitness professionals), fairly intelligent based on diction (again, that's usually my province), who lives in another country (with the logistical nightmare that implies) and isn't particularly interested in my input (unless it pertains to assailing feminism or stereotyping women).

:D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I should just come out and admit I'm inexplicably but disconcertingly attracted to a younger girl (never happens) who's enrolled in college (not my milieu - I hated it after 1 semester, and learned a trade instead), anonymous (I don't like faceless people), in a relationship (I'm not a galeniko-style woman poacher), sarcastic (that's generally my proclivity, not my female partner's), who's into fitness (I'm an ACE-PT but don't like fitness professionals), fairly intelligent based on diction (again, that's usually my province), who lives in another country (with the logistical nightmare that implies) and isn't particularly interested in my input (unless it pertains to assailing feminism or stereotyping women).

wat

wat just happened

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
wat

wat just happened
The unthinkable.

I told someone on a public message board that I'm into them without establishing if it's reciprocal or even knowing the reason why I do. I guess I've reached uncle J levels of debasement with my online credibility.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Your avatar annoys me. You look like an unkept hobo.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Your avatar annoys me. You look like an unkept hobo.
I believe this is called beard envy.

Nomad

• Getbig IV

Wow....

You might want to stop posting for a while and think about what just happened.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Wow....

You might want to stop posting for a while and think about what just happened.
Oh, I am. I need another vacation from this place. Can't seem to post normally on it.

Shizzo and UJ and to an extent Josh also suffer from this phenomenon. It brings out the worst in us (at times). This board is toxic in anything but small doses.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
The unthinkable.

I told someone on a public message board that I'm into them without establishing if it's reciprocal or even knowing the reason why I do. I guess I've reached uncle J levels of debasement with my online credibility.

This could be a dude on the other end for all you know.  Awfully risky game you're playing

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
This could be a dude on the other end for all you know.  Awfully risky game you're playing
I assume that before I take someone's word that they're female. Originally, I had addressed her as a guy in a thread late last month. But then she posted a photo of her hairline and I chose to believe it's real. That, and if it was a guy, they'd probably toy with me by posting more photos or acting syrupy and cute. She did send me a PM to ask where I came from (presumably online), but let it go at that, so clearly not trying to flirt or anything. She's neither of those things by a long shot. Just a remarkably open-minded and sharp-witted broad who knows about exercise. And white. With long hair. Hard to find in the real world. And basically an odd occurrence on a male-dominated forum.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV

Doesn't matter how old they are or what they do, they're always attracted to me. I tend to do very well in interviews and on dates...don't know what that says about me. If I could have this level of success everywhere in my life, I would be exceedingly happy.

All I know is that for whatever reason, men always want me (but I've NEVER seriously admitted this IRL, except to my bf). Someone will give me some freebie in the hopes that it'll make me "see what a nice guy" they are and that maybe I'll dump my boyfriend for them. What really happens is that I take that food or freebie or whatever it is, and I'll share it with my boyfriend. It'll turn me on to know that someone gave me these things or did these things with that hope, and I go ahead and share these things with my love and then get dicked real good by him. Essentially, I'm drunk with power. I tell everyone I have a boyfriend. I bring him up in conversation often, but they try anyways.

Actually I'm a 250lb male who drowns his sorrows in beer and pizza. After I finish eating the pizza, I don't wash my hands and use the grease from the pizza to lubricate my two minute masturbation sessions. Then I post on GetBig.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Doesn't matter how old they are or what they do, they're always attracted to me. I tend to do very well in interviews and on dates...don't know what that says about me. If I could have this level of success everywhere in my life, I would be exceedingly happy.

All I know is that for whatever reason, men always want me (but I've NEVER seriously admitted this IRL, except to my bf). Someone will give me some freebie in the hopes that it'll make me "see what a nice guy" they are and that maybe I'll dump my boyfriend for them. What really happens is that I take that food or freebie or whatever it is, and I'll share it with my boyfriend. It'll turn me on to know that someone gave me these things or did these things with that hope, and I go ahead and share these things with my love and then get dicked real good by him. Essentially, I'm drunk with power. I tell everyone I have a boyfriend. I bring him up in conversation often, but they try anyways.

Actually I'm a 250lb male who drowns his sorrows in beer and pizza. After I finish eating the pizza, I don't wash my hands and use the grease from the pizza to lubricate my two minute masturbation sessions. Then I post on GetBig.
Can't be the last paragraph and the middle one at the same time. You're either a materialistic skank or you're not female.  :-*

On a serious note, I assume most moderately-attractive women under 35 get the same propositions or disingenuous overtures of friendliness from men you described. Some will actually take it at face value and sleep with the guy while keeping their full-time boyfriend. But they're a minority. Most will do what you do, or even politely decline out of concern for the guy's feelings. Still others will lead that guy or guy(s) to think they have a chance while maliciously withholding the truth to themselves (or their bf). Any and all are acceptable responses, since you didn't ask for the attention in the first place.

But yeah, you're just really honestly likable. Though I can tell you the reasons; it's not that complicated. You basically agree with just enough of what men say or think to make their salivary glands kick into gear and their genital tissue inexplicably stiffen without warning. But not enough to be lesbian or fat & ugly, so you get to keep your womanhood intact and not come across as desperate. And though I haven't seen any picture of your face, I assume you're at least average looking. Add long hair to that, and it's a solid package for like 90% of straight men (and a few fags who like boobs).

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Can't be the last paragraph and the middle one at the same time. You're either a materialistic skank or you're not female.  :-*

On a serious note, I assume most moderately-attractive women under 35 get the same propositions or disingenuous overtures of friendliness from men you described. Some will actually take it at face value and sleep with the guy while keeping their full-time boyfriend. But they're a minority. Most will do what you do, or even politely decline out of concern for the guy's feelings. Still others will lead that guy or guy(s) to think they have a chance while maliciously withholding the truth to themselves (or their bf). Any and all are acceptable responses, since you didn't ask for the attention in the first place.

But yeah, you're just really honestly likable. Though I can tell you the reasons; it's not that complicated. You basically agree with just enough of what men say or think to make their salivary glands kick into gear and their genital tissue inexplicably stiffen without warning. But not enough to be lesbian or fat & ugly, so you get to keep your womanhood intact and not come across as desperate. And though I haven't seen any picture of your face, I assume you're at least average looking. Add long hair to that, and it's a solid package for like 90% of straight men (and a few fags who like boobs).

I think joy of life attracts lotsa people.

And things like T&A.

Or I'm just a magical unicorn.

Does it feel weird confessing your love to a stranger online?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I think joy of life attracts lotsa people.

And things like T&A.

Or I'm just a magical unicorn.

Does it feel weird confessing your love to a stranger online?
It's a first and probably a last. I didn't make it to my age by setting precedents in online romance. I've used one dating site and met 3 women off it. Everything else occurred in real life, whether locally or on one of my many excursions outside this shitty country. The most spontaneous and enjoyable relationships are the ones that occur in the field, rather than by proxy.

Still. You might be one of a kind. Hurts that I won't get to flood your flesh basket with a week's worth of my population paste while you bruise my kidneys with your ankles and push my face out of your collarbone.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

You sound just like my wife. Pretty sure women are programmed to abuse the weak and then run back to the strong.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
You sound just like my wife. Pretty sure women are programmed to abuse the weak and then run back to the strong.

I don't know...but i REALLY get off on it. Has she told you similar things? Hmm maybe I'm not all that special

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I don't know...but i REALLY get off on it. Has she told you similar things? Hmm maybe I'm not all that special
But you have a boyfriend right? Sooo.....

Don't be sketchy.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Men pick up on that.

We don't respect weak, insecure, self-conscious women who give us everything we want. We want women who push us away, tease us, and make us seethe with resentment when we see them with other guys we consider inferior to us (which I surely would with your BF, nice guy though he undoubtedly is). Basically, they're the best fucks. And the best girlfriends. As long as you can keep them under some measure of control, which they welcome anyway.

Of course, you're not in the league of those women that do it with millionaires and CEOs. But you're definitely hot shit in the prosaic world of the Internet and local social encounters.  :-*

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
yes. She had an ex who would get her whatever,  whenever, and she used to make him do shit just to do shit, and then would just throw it away anyway... 'im hungry make me a sammich, oh rhanks babe, im not hungry, throw it away',  and she said fhe longer he was nics, the more cruel she became...

and anytime a guy is overly nice to her, she feels the need to abuse his niceness and bring the goods back to me... like a cat, I guess.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
But you have a boyfriend right? Sooo.....

Don't be sketchy.

How am I being sketchy? I like sharing things with my boyfriend
not sketchy

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
How am I being sketchy? I like sharing things with my boyfriend
not sketchy
Meaning partners? Or the fact that you like to play other guys?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Meaning partners? Or the fact that you like to play other guys?

What. I don't play other guys.

@Shockwave, I'm not that malicious. It's more like these things are done for me, I'm not bossy or anything.

@Icelord, that merits a "you don't know me!"