Author Topic: Let's talk about Noah's ark.  (Read 7006 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Let's talk about Noah's ark.
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 09:07:10 PM »
If God wanted Noah's arc to succeed it would succeed. God can make the entire universe out of nothing, create life, raise the dead, SURELY he can take a wooden boat and give it a successful journey during the flood.

God, a mass murderer? He gives life,  it is not ours but his, so its his to take freely whenever he wants. The living God, he who authored life, the creator of heaven and earth, he who came down and allowed himself to be tortured and crucified so that our sins would not result in our death, our great and merciful God, he is beyond reproach.

ismoseppo

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 09:09:13 PM »
If God wanted Noah's arc to succeed it would succeed. God can make the entire universe out of nothing, create life, raise the dead, SURELY he can take a wooden boat and give it a successful journey during the flood.

lol God
dude lives in a car, is a violent criminal like me, purposely got teh aids and thinks there is a god

newsflash dinkles---there is no god
oh brother

you just typed god made the universe out of nothing

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH oh those must be good drugs

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2014, 12:52:46 PM »
Lets talk about Noah's MMA skills  ??? ???

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 01:28:37 PM »

God, a mass murderer? He gives life,  it is not ours but his, so its his to take freely whenever he wants. The living God, he who authored life, the creator of heaven and earth, he who came down and allowed himself to be tortured and crucified so that our sins would not result in our death, our great and merciful God, he is beyond reproach.

He also gave someone the inspiration/idea for a purple bunny suit with an access hole in the back door.

::)

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 01:58:39 PM »
Now let's debate how the Tardis can be bigger on the inside.  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2014, 02:54:09 PM »
Noah's ark

Oh brother  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2014, 04:00:24 PM »
Looks like new Mr.Pope told Russel Noah to piss of  ;D from his kingdom.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2014, 04:20:13 PM »
But can modern ships carry two of every species + dinosaurs? Check mate atheist >:(

How many species do you think there were back then?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2014, 04:26:26 PM »
Noah's ark

Oh brother  ::)

I know. Noah 'chased' every animal on board, floated the ship for a few days and dropped them all off on land after the 'lord' washed away everything on earth?

It even makes for a lame Hollywood fantasy, never mind believing such shit.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2014, 06:48:52 PM »
How many species do you think there were back then?
if it was God's will then it wouldn't even matter  if the number of animals to be carried in the arc was 17 trillion, and they were all elephants, and the arc was to be made of blades of grass alone, Noah would still succeed. There is Nothing God cannot do

ismoseppo

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2014, 06:54:56 PM »
if it was God's will then it wouldn't even matter  if the number of animals to be carried in the arc was 17 trillion, and they were all elephants, and the arc was to be made of blades of grass alone, Noah would still succeed. There is Nothing God cannot do

lol this god person again lol

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2014, 08:22:08 PM »

then why even bother with building the arc and collecting of all the animals? Just eliminate all the sinful people and Noah can restart that way.

because that makes too much sense.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2014, 09:30:17 PM »
then why even bother with building the arc and collecting of all the animals? Just eliminate all the sinful people and Noah can restart that way.

because that makes too much sense.

lol.

im all good with people that dont believe in god, sure why not. Its your life.

but I do tend to lol at people that make it a point to let everyone know that theyre atheists.

"Hi, my names John, I dont believe in god... would you like fries with that?"

Deciding your username should be Atheist is one of those situations.

Seeking acceptance?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2014, 10:18:53 PM »
Has anyone seen the film yet?

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2014, 09:31:05 AM »
The answer? Magic... ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2014, 09:49:43 AM »
lol.

im all good with people that dont believe in god, sure why not. Its your life.

but I do tend to lol at people that make it a point to let everyone know that theyre atheists.

"Hi, my names John, I dont believe in god... would you like fries with that?"

Deciding your username should be Atheist is one of those situations.

Seeking acceptance?

Calm down, nancy. He's a gimmick.
X

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2014, 10:14:41 AM »
The people that wrote the several flood stories around that time also believed earth was flat…so the water poured over the edges….right?

A Christian friend of mine says his pastor told him that Noah collected a pair of ALL species including dinosaurs (all 340 kind). God kept them from eating the other animals. We must remember earth is only about 6,000 years old. No evolution, no asteroid theory 240 million years ago wiping out the dinos. He also told me that the Grand Canyon has always looked like it does today. No millions of years erosion. God liked it that way. "What about the fossils buried in the rock a mile down?" "I told you…God liked it that way!"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2014, 12:14:19 PM »
The people that wrote the several flood stories around that time also believed earth was flat…so the water poured over the edges….right?

A Christian friend of mine says his pastor told him that Noah collected a pair of ALL species including dinosaurs (all 340 kind). God kept them from eating the other animals. We must remember earth is only about 6,000 years old. No evolution, no asteroid theory 240 million years ago wiping out the dinos. He also told me that the Grand Canyon has always looked like it does today. No millions of years erosion. God liked it that way. "What about the fossils buried in the rock a mile down?" "I told you…God liked it that way!"

Religious people are brainwashed fools. Period.

That there are folks that "believe" is a sad state on our general species.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2014, 12:48:51 PM »
Although Jesus was lean, his lack of ripped glutes tells the story of a lazy man...I think if he would have cut the bread out of his diet, he could have brought in the glutes for the big show...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2014, 01:06:19 PM »

The man and his pastor are very misguided.
Yeah, God kept T. Rex's from eating Apatosauruses...yet how was T. Rex fed? Fish?
And let's not forget about the Megafauna of North America---Mastadons, Smilodon (the famous sabre-tooth tiger), American Lion, and various other animals.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2014, 01:22:39 PM »

Did he make you a flaming homo that spread his ass cheeks for Aids infected schmoes?