Author Topic: He is senile  (Read 4977 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: He is senile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 06:38:38 AM »
Ok.  Got it.  Now you can go back to stalking Soul Crusher.  lol

Its hard not to SC is in every thread whining about Obam, communists etc..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »
You got your hands full being the #1 Fan Boy of Pole Touchers little fan club since Fury isn't here anymore I see.

Seems like exposing his bullshit to light hurts you as much as it does that little crybaby.   Nice play of the hypocrite card by claiming I call him names everyday and yet ignore the fact he does the exact same about Obama.  HAHAHAHA  Take a special breed of stupid to be such a hypocrite on a daily basis.  Then again as pointed out, you admire and like Bachmann, so that is evidence enough that you are not very bright in the first place. 

You voted for Obama 2x over - sit down, STFU, you got nothing left to say.  Go get a room w straw will ya 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 07:24:54 AM »
You voted for Obama 2x over - sit down, STFU, you got nothing left to say.  Go get a room w straw will ya 

I must be a psychic.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2014, 07:35:28 AM »
You voted for Obama 2x over -

BOOM! NOTHING is dumber than doing that.

Thread over.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2014, 07:47:50 AM »
BOOM! NOTHING is dumber than doing that.

Thread over.
^^^^^^^^^^^
fox news informed

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 11:56:26 AM »
Its hard not to SC is in every thread whining about Obam, communists etc..

It's also not hard when someone gets personally offended that Soul Crusher is critical of the president.  That, too, is weird.  Sort of in line with the whole Messiah theme, hero worship, etc.  That's partly how we wound up that man winning two elections.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 01:14:19 PM »

Did someone knock on your closet door?  Is that why you are showcasing your homo tendencies once again?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2014, 01:15:48 PM »
It's also not hard when someone gets personally offended that Soul Crusher is critical of the president.  That, too, is weird.  Sort of in line with the whole Messiah theme, hero worship, etc.  That's partly how we wound up that man winning two elections.   

No, he won two elections because the GOP couldn't run a decent candidate. 

Being critical of the POTUS is one thing.  Being an outright liar is something completely different... not to mention the nonstop whining and crying.

Being a hypocrite, one can't expect you to see the obvious.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2014, 01:27:46 PM »
No, he won two elections because the GOP couldn't run a decent candidate. 

Being critical of the POTUS is one thing.  Being an outright liar is something completely different... not to mention the nonstop whining and crying.

Being a hypocrite, one can't expect you to see the obvious.

It was much more than the GOP not running a decent candidate.  And Romney was decent.  Much better than decent.  Any GOP candidate is always going to have a problem with the media giving cover to Democrats, demonizing the GOP candidate, etc.  I know a number of people who didn't vote for Romney over the tax return/money in foreign banks issue. 

Yes, Soul Crusher is very critical of the president.  Why are you personally offended by the fact he is so critical of the president? 

Also, do you not realize how creepy it is that you offered to buy a plane ticket for Soul Crusher to come and meet you and prove what he does for a living? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2014, 01:29:16 PM »
It was much more than the GOP not running a decent candidate.  And Romney was decent.  Much better than decent.  Any GOP candidate is always going to have a problem with the media giving cover to Democrats, demonizing the GOP candidate, etc.  I know a number of people who didn't vote for Romney over the tax return/money in foreign banks issue. 

Yes, Soul Crusher is very critical of the president.  Why are you personally offended by the fact he is so critical of the president? 

Also, do you not realize how creepy it is that you offered to buy a plane ticket for Soul Crusher to come and meet you and prove what he does for a living? 

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - remember - to Obama voters - they NEVER EVER imagined in a million years that his failed presidency would have turned out like this

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2014, 01:31:06 PM »

Many people are critical.  But they do so without the constant whining and lying that the board midget does.  Seeing you fail to address point, you must approve of it.  No wonder hypocrisy fits you so well.

No, it wasn't creepy.  He kept wanting me to delete my account.  I gave him a chance to prove it.  Just as I did when I was in NYC and instead he had to run to CA the exact same days.   ::)

What's more creepy is that every time he gets kicked in the ovaries, you are right there to protect him.  As said... tough job of being the #1 Fan Boy in his little club huh?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2014, 01:33:04 PM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - remember - to Obama voters - they NEVER EVER imagined in a million years that his failed presidency would have turned out like this

hahahahaha - remember Obama voters NEVER EVER imagined in a million years that a LANDSLIDE was coming.  Or doctors were going to walk off their jobs and start riots in the streets.  Or cities were going to burn.  Or everyone would need THREE survival duffel bags to live out.  Or Obama was going to resign/retire/get a divorce, etc.. etc..  Only idiots like you thought that. 

Is it painful being so stupid?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2014, 01:44:08 PM »
Many people are critical.  But they do so without the constant whining and lying that the board midget does.  Seeing you fail to address point, you must approve of it.  No wonder hypocrisy fits you so well.

No, it wasn't creepy.  He kept wanting me to delete my account.  I gave him a chance to prove it.  Just as I did when I was in NYC and instead he had to run to CA the exact same days.   ::)

What's more creepy is that every time he gets kicked in the ovaries, you are right there to protect him.  As said... tough job of being the #1 Fan Boy in his little club huh?

I don't have a problem with him being so critical of the president, just like I don't have a problem with the people who swing from Obama's short and curlies. 

Yes, offering to pay money out of your pocket to an internet stranger, so you can have a face-to-face meeting with him, is friggin creepy.  The fact you come on this website every day and primarily focus on calling him names because his posts about the president offend you, is pretty weird too.  But I'm repeating myself. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2014, 01:52:55 PM »
I didn't ask if you had a problem with him being critical of the President.  Nor did I say I had one with him being critical either.  I pointed out his nonstop whining and his nonstop lies about it.

You already failed at deflection from the previous issue of you being a hypocrite.  Going to fail at this one by acting like you didn't see that part?

And someone who supports the idea of children showering with their adult father in order to ward off homosexuality isn't one that can talk about creepy.   Of course, being a hypocrite that goes right over your head.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2014, 01:56:46 PM »
I didn't ask if you had a problem with him being critical of the President.  Nor did I say I had one with him being critical either.  I pointed out his nonstop whining and his nonstop lies about it.

You already failed at deflection from the previous issue of you being a hypocrite.  Going to fail at this one by acting like you didn't see that part?

And someone who supports the idea of children showering with their adult father in order to ward off homosexuality isn't one that can talk about creepy.   Of course, being a hypocrite that goes right over your head.

Didn't deflect at all.  His comments about the president, whether you deem them criticism, lying, whining, or whatever, really bother you.  Why is that?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2014, 01:59:58 PM »
When did any president become this sacred cow that can't be sacrificed at the altar of criticism?

Libtards showed no restraint in pointing everything wrong with Republican presidents.

Now libtards expect conservatives to keep quiet.

Libtard logic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2014, 02:00:45 PM »
Didn't deflect at all.  His comments about the president, whether you deem them criticism, lying, whining, or whatever, really bother you.  Why is that?

B/C by now we were supposed to be in the age of enlightenment and prosperity for all.  The oceans were supposed to recede and climate begun to heal.  

LMFAO!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2014, 02:00:51 PM »
Uh no.  Nice try though.

You said you don't have a problem with him being critical of the President.
I said I don't have a problem with him being critical of the President.

That much has already been established.  Yet you keep harping on about it.

My next statement referred to his constant lying and bullshit whining.  Yet despite saying that multiple times, you ignored that part multiple times.

So are you supporting it?  Answer or just ignore and deflect?   Addressing your little fan boy behavior seems to really bother you.  Why is that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2014, 02:02:37 PM »
Uh no.  Nice try though.

My next statement referred to his constant lying and bullshit whining.  Yet despite saying that multiple times, you ignored that part multiple times.

So are you supporting it?  Answer or just ignore and deflect?   Addressing your little fan boy behavior seems to really bother you.  Why is that?

Why are you so bothered by his comments, however you characterize them, that are directed to the president and not you personally? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2014, 02:03:21 PM »
When did any president become this sacred cow that can't be sacrificed at the altar of criticism?

Libtards showed no restraint in pointing everything wrong with Republican presidents.

Now libtards expect conservatives to keep quiet.

Libtard logic.

It's something that afflicts a disproportionate number of liberals unfortunately. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2014, 02:04:04 PM »
B/C by now we were supposed to be in the age of enlightenment and prosperity for all.  The oceans were supposed to recede and climate begun to heal.  

LMFAO!!!

Watch it now.  Lurker does not approve of you talking stink about The Messiah. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2014, 02:05:33 PM »
Uh no.  Nice try though.

Ignoring and deflecting was your choice.  No surprise. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2014, 02:06:50 PM »

In what way was Obama a better choice than Romney in 2012? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »

Not ignoring it.  You answered my question with a question.  You answer mine and I'll answer yours.

Or you can start your typical pattern of repeatedly quoting yourself.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2014, 02:09:01 PM »
Not ignoring it.  You answered my question with a question.  You answer mine and I'll answer yours.

Or you can start your typical pattern of repeatedly quoting yourself.  

Or stalking me.  I am waiting for the day when she and straw are at my place of work together with a camera and clip board trying to accost me in person.