Author Topic: Tennessee atheists win right to distribute literature after schools give Bibles  (Read 89904 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
yes, I mentioned how you wasted 3 pages going in illogical circles but if that makes you feel better about yourself then more power to you

you seem to also be confused about very simple math

you wrote

"Christianity started with one man 2,000 years ago, and it grew to the point that today's world population is mostly Christian, and even greater is the percentage that is theist if you include all religions."

That is a provable and undisputed FALSE STATEMENT

Unless of course you apply that classic Loco pretzel logic and then it's obvious that 5 million out of 7 million people being NOT Christian ="world population is mostly Christian"

Okay then, I do admit that my statement saying today's world population is mostly Christian is "probably" incorrect.

My statement should be rephrased as saying today's world population is mostly theist, and will always be.  Atheists will always be the minority, unless they start popping as many babies as theists do.  So I do understand why these atheists passing out literature at schools are so afraid.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Okay then, I do admit that my statement saying today's world population is mostly Christian is "probably" incorrect.

My statement should be rephrased as saying today's world population is mostly theist, and will always be.  Atheists will always be the minority, unless they start popping as many babies as theists do.  So I do understand why these atheists passing out literature at schools are so afraid.

not probably incorrect but definitely incorrect

btw - the atheist were not "passing out literature"

From the article in the first post in this thread

As with the Gideons, actual group members were not allowed to contact students, but the books were left for interested students to pick up and peruse.

and no one, other than you, has made the claim that atheist are "afraid" of christians or anything

that is just another one of your weird assertions based on nothing but your own beliefs

given your posts on this thread you seem to be the only one that feels threatened by any point of view that is contrary to your own

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
not probably incorrect but definitely incorrect

btw - the atheist were not "passing out literature"

From the article in the first post in this thread

and no one, other than you has made the claim that atheist are "afraid" of christians or anything

that is just another one of your weird assertions based on nothing but your own beliefs

given your posts on this thread you seem to be the only one that feels threatened by any point of view that is contrary to your own

How do you know for sure that it's definitely incorrect?

How is what the atheists were doing different than what the theists are doing?  The theist stand there with their Bibles and students can take one if they wish.

While I am no member of an atheist organization, I can clearly see the need. If left to their own devices, religious people would push their agenda and beliefs on everyone much like they have tried to do for centuries. Non believers need to organize to protect themselves from those zealots who want to legislate their beliefs into laws.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How do you know for sure that it's definitely incorrect?

How is what the atheists were doing different than what the theists are doing?  The theist stand there with their Bibles and students can take one if they wish.

you're suggesting that the source that you yourself posted is not correct ?

I'm going by this.  Sorry, it's all I got.

Religions:
Christian 33.39% (of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, non-religious 9.66%, atheists 2.01% (2010 est.)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/xx.html

Thanks for bumping my post from 2007

Six years later neuroscientist are speculating the same thing that I proposed in 2007

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/kathleen-taylor-religious-fundamentalism-mental-illness_n_3365896.html

Religious Fundamentalism 'May Be Categorised As Mental Illness & Cured By Science'

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Of course this is not representative of most Christians, but funny as hell anyway...

http://topekasnews.com/oklahoma-protesters-threaten-secdee-union-neil-degrasse-tysons-cosmos-cancelled/

Oklahoma Protesters Threaten to “Secdee” From Union if Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos is not Cancelled

Saddlebridge Township, Oklahoma – Furious parents and citizens of Oklahoma took to the streets early Thursday, protesting against Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos.  Protesters allege the show is blatantly promoting an anti-Creationist agenda and is ‘standing against the Judeo-Christian moors and values of the Saddleback Township community and others nationwide.”
The first protests against Cosmos in the community took place some two weeks ago, after a local paper claimed an airing of Cosmos in a school caused several children to experience ‘demonic possession’.  Parents cite one kid became completely enamored with the show during a terrifyingly supernatural event linked with Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s narrative explaining the “God of the Gaps” theory.

Several weeks ago, citizens accused Tyson of using his Cosmos program to forward other agendas, not limited to a ‘homogay’ agenda, wizardry/haroldry, astrology and other vehemently anti-Christian teachings.

Concerned parents have accused Neil DeGrasse Tyson of ‘Ra’ worship and iconography, going as far as saying the titular narrator may be involved in a Wiccan Sun occult.
Delores Simmons, whose child was involved in the prior airing of Cosmos that precipitated the anti-science scare in Oklahoma, claims petitions are already going about to elect pro-Creation candidates for upcoming elections.

“If we allow this Tyson to keep publicly airing his beliefs, God just may strike us down with a cosmic meteor this summer.  That would be ironic justice if you ask me, so we should just take this show off now before that happens.”

Other citizens in Oklahoma agree.  The latest Rasmussen polls on the subject show that over 64% people in Oklahoma feel Cosmos is dangerous and carries a strong anti-theist and Creation message.

SaddleBridge Township Petition to Remove Cosmos From Local Television Affiliates

Cosmos is a dangerous television program with strong ties to the Satanic Ra occult.  The show veils itself under the guise of ‘inspiration science’, but unveils its wolf teeth every time Neil DeGrasse Tyson spouts anti-Creationist rhetoric that possesses the minds of Oklahoma’s children.

The parents of the Saddlebridge Community continue to feel Cosmos is inappropriate material for television and therefore must be removed from all programming within the state.  Following are examples of the dangers presents by Cosmos:  A Space Journey.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Of course this is not representative of most Christians, but funny as hell anyway...

http://topekasnews.com/oklahoma-protesters-threaten-secdee-union-neil-degrasse-tysons-cosmos-cancelled/

Oklahoma Protesters Threaten to “Secdee” From Union if Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos is not Cancelled

Saddlebridge Township, Oklahoma – Furious parents and citizens of Oklahoma took to the streets early Thursday, protesting against Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos.  Protesters allege the show is blatantly promoting an anti-Creationist agenda and is ‘standing against the Judeo-Christian moors and values of the Saddleback Township community and others nationwide.”
The first protests against Cosmos in the community took place some two weeks ago, after a local paper claimed an airing of Cosmos in a school caused several children to experience ‘demonic possession’.  Parents cite one kid became completely enamored with the show during a terrifyingly supernatural event linked with Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s narrative explaining the “God of the Gaps” theory.

Several weeks ago, citizens accused Tyson of using his Cosmos program to forward other agendas, not limited to a ‘homogay’ agenda, wizardry/haroldry, astrology and other vehemently anti-Christian teachings.

Concerned parents have accused Neil DeGrasse Tyson of ‘Ra’ worship and iconography, going as far as saying the titular narrator may be involved in a Wiccan Sun occult.
Delores Simmons, whose child was involved in the prior airing of Cosmos that precipitated the anti-science scare in Oklahoma, claims petitions are already going about to elect pro-Creation candidates for upcoming elections.

“If we allow this Tyson to keep publicly airing his beliefs, God just may strike us down with a cosmic meteor this summer.  That would be ironic justice if you ask me, so we should just take this show off now before that happens.”

Other citizens in Oklahoma agree.  The latest Rasmussen polls on the subject show that over 64% people in Oklahoma feel Cosmos is dangerous and carries a strong anti-theist and Creation message.

SaddleBridge Township Petition to Remove Cosmos From Local Television Affiliates

Cosmos is a dangerous television program with strong ties to the Satanic Ra occult.  The show veils itself under the guise of ‘inspiration science’, but unveils its wolf teeth every time Neil DeGrasse Tyson spouts anti-Creationist rhetoric that possesses the minds of Oklahoma’s children.

The parents of the Saddlebridge Community continue to feel Cosmos is inappropriate material for television and therefore must be removed from all programming within the state.  Following are examples of the dangers presents by Cosmos:  A Space Journey.

I guess it never occurred to these idiots to just change the channel

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
http://progressivepopulist.org/2014/03/25/pastor-prays-president-obama-die-preaches-women-shut-church-video/

Pastor Steven L. Anderson, of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona who give Christians as a whole a bad name.

Pastor Anderson first gained national infamy back in 2009 when he claimed that he prays for President Obama’s death every day because he “hates” him. Apparently, in his world, hate is just something that Christians do.

Watch his bizarre anti-Obama tirade below, which led to a visit from your friendly neighborhood Secret Service. Just one guess what news network he watches every night.

So ladies, here are your special Pastor Anderson ground rules while you are in church.

1. You MAY speak to other humans before church starts.

2. You CAN joyfully sing along to “Jesus Loves Me” or any other song that praises God.

3. When Pastor Anderson is preaching, SHUT UP!

4. If you disagree with Pastor Anderson, SHUT UP!

5. If you agree with Pastor Anderson, SHUT UP! That’s right… even saying “Amen” is a no-no. Don’t risk getting a Bible thrown at you.

6. If you have any questions about Pastor Anderson’s sermon, SHUT UP! Don’t even ask your supreme leader husband while you are at church with him. Save that for when you get home, after you’ve made him a nice lunch and cleaned the house – all the more better if you are silent while doing so, of course. And hubby might be watching football, so wait for the commercial breaks to bother him with such things.

7. Learning time is SHUT UP time. Women are placed here on earth in order to serve men, and learn things from them.

8. If there is any doubt as to whether you should speak or not, just take the safe route and SHUT UP!

-------------------------

Seeing how Obama is still alive, I guess it is safe to assume that God isn't answering any of his prayers.  How stupid can his congregation be for attending a church where it's own pastor can't get a prayer through to the big guy?  Sort of like supporting a football team that never makes it to the playoffs.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Of course this is not representative of all atheists, but it's funny as heck anyway.   :D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Here, again, for posterity is what Delores Simmons, a creature that looks human but has the intellectual capacity of a partially used toilet paper roll, a creature who lives believes that her fears and beliefs justify censorship and that anyone who speaks something that she does not approve ought to be censored.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that the mentality that gave us the Inquisition and resulted in the burning of witches is still alive and well. Luckily not all Christians are like that, but, sadly, some are.

So this is my reply to Delores Simmons, and I do very much hope she will read it.

Miss Simmons,

You are a censorious asshole and it offends me to know that you are not only an American but a human being. You are a douchebag and a hypocrite.

A douchebag who feels that her beliefs - beliefs that she cannot rationally justify or prove or even cogently articulate - and her fears justify censoring those who can rationally justify their positions.

And a hypocrite because you happily avail yourself to modern conveniences, conveniences that the people who you wish to burn at the stake have helped bring to you, and which you were unable to conceive or create yourself.

Fuck you, you un-American piece of shit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Of course this is not representative of all atheists, but it's funny as heck anyway.   :D

actually not representative of any atheists

he does represent a point of view that christians have about some atheists

is that what you were going for?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
you're suggesting that the source that you yourself posted is not correct ?

Thanks for bumping my post from 2007

Six years later neuroscientist are speculating the same thing that I proposed in 2007

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/kathleen-taylor-religious-fundamentalism-mental-illness_n_3365896.html

Religious Fundamentalism 'May Be Categorised As Mental Illness & Cured By Science'

Maybe, maybe not.  How do you know for sure that my original statement is definitely incorrect?

Why does it matter when you made the statement?  It is what you believe still today, isn't it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Irrational atheists. 

Group files complaint against Tigers
Updated: April 17, 2014
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com

The Freedom From Religion Foundation has lodged a letter of complaint to Clemson, charging coach Dabo Swinney and his staff with "unconstitutional behavior" at the public university.

Among the concerns outlined in the complaint by the FFRF, based on information obtained from an open records request:

• Swinney personally invited James Trapp to become team chaplain -- in violation of the Constitution and university guidelines on hiring chaplains -- and gave Trapp access to the entire team for Bible studies.

• Swinney schedules team devotionals.

• Swinney has organized transportation for coaches and players to "Church Days."

University spokeswoman Cathy Sams issued a statement saying the school would evaluate the complaints raised but believes Swinney and his staff are not violating the separation of church and state guaranteed in the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.

"Participation in religious activities is purely voluntary, and there are no repercussions for students who decline to do so," the statement read. "We are not aware of any complaints from current or former student-athletes about feeling pressured or forced to participate in religious activities."

Swinney is not being made available to comment, but he has been outspoken in his religious views. In December, The Chronicle of Higher Education reported that Swinney tells recruits on visits, "I'm a Christian. If you have a problem with that, you don't have to be here."

In the same report, former safety Rashard Hall told the publication, "If you're there, you're going to know Jesus, you're going to know verses in the Bible -- it's weaved in the culture. There's a drawing-in towards Christianity."

Two years ago, then-Tigers receiver DeAndre Hopkins asked permission to be baptized in front of coaches and teammates in a cold tub after practice. The story went viral after assistant coach Jeff Scott tweeted a photo of Hopkins sitting in the tub.

The Freedom From Religion Foundation, a state/church watchdog based in Madison, Wis., wants the school to direct Swinney and Trapp to immediately stop team prayers, sermons, Bible studies and "church days" for players, train staff about their First Amendment obligations, and monitor compliance.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10795870/freedom-religion-foundation-lodges-complaint-clemson-tigers-dabo-swinney

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Maybe, maybe not.  How do you know for sure that my original statement is definitely incorrect?

Why does it matter when you made the statement?  It is what you believe still today, isn't it?

you're joking right

now all you've got left is questioning the veracity of the stuff you post

You're the one who posted this info

I'm going by this.  Sorry, it's all I got.

Religions:
Christian 33.39% (of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, non-religious 9.66%, atheists 2.01% (2010 est.)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/xx.html

Various source show that Christians account for around 30% of the world population so your claim below is just FALSE

Christianity started with one man 2,000 years ago, and it grew to the point that today's world population is mostly Christian, and even greater is the percentage that is theist if you include all religions.

deal with it and move on

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-exec/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
you're joking right

now all you've got left is questioning the veracity of the stuff you post

You're the one who posted this info

Various source show that Christians account for around 30% of the world population so your claim below is just FALSE

deal with it and move on

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-exec/

How do you know for sure that your sources are 100% accurate?

It wouldn't scare me one bit even if Christians were the world's minority today.  Christianity started with just one man and his twelve disciples.  If Christians are the majority today, then great!  If we aren't, then we evangelical Christians need to step it up.

Either way, atheists have always been and will always be the world's minority.  Deal with it and move on.

Why does it matter when you made this statement?  It is your personal belief still today, isn't it?

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

It wouldn't scare me one bit even if Christians were the world's minority today.  Christianity started with just one man and his twelve disciples.  If Christians are the majority today, then great!  If we aren't, then we evangelical Christians need to step it up.

Either way, atheists have always been and will always be the world's minority.  Deal with it and move on.

Why does it matter when you made this statement?  It is your personal belief still today, isn't it?

this is ridiculous

you posted a claim that ~ 33% of the population is Christian as support for your statement that the "world population is mostly christian"

if you have some proof that the world population is mostly christian then post it or just admit you fucked up

btw - thanks again for posting my 7 year old quote.   You're pretty much proving my point about fundamentalist religious types being mentally ill with your recent posts on this thread

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
this is ridiculous

you posted a claim that ~ 33% of the population is Christian as support for your statement that the "world population is mostly christian"

if you have some proof that the world population is mostly christian then post it or just admit you fucked up

btw - thanks again for posting my 7 year old quote.   You're pretty much proving my point about fundamentalist religious types being mentally ill with your recent posts on this thread

I said that because I read it in the CIA World Fact Book.  No need to get your panties in a wad over it.

Why does it matter when you made the statement?  That is still your personal belief, isn't it?  

Why do you keep dodging my questions?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I said that because I read it in the CIA World Fact Book.  No need to get your panties in a wad over it.

do you understand that what you posted from the CIA World Fact Book not only does not support your claim of "mostly christian" but proves it is wrong.   If you're now going to say that we can't trust the sources you post then all that does it leave you without any evidence to support your claim

The weird part is that you've already admitted you were wrong but now seem to feel the need to back track

Virtually everything I've seen (some of which I've posted) put's christians at around 30-33% which I guess I need to point out yet again is not "mostly christian"

Why does it matter when you made the statement?  That is still your personal belief, isn't it?  

Why do you keep dodging my questions?

not only is it still my personal belief but I've responded to it the two times you posted it in this thread

Why are you not capable of seeing that?

I just responded to it a few minutes ago thanking you for posting it again and pointing out that you're providing proof of my belief by your posts on this thread  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
do you understand that what you posted from the CIA World Fact Book not only does not support your claim of "most christian" but proves it is wrong.   If you're now going to say that we can't trust the sources you post then all that does it leave you without any evidence to support your claim

The weird part is that you've already admitted you were wrong but now seem to feel the need to back track

Virtually everything I've seen (some of which I've posted) put's christians at around 30-33% which I guess I need to point out yet again is not "mostly christian"

not only is it still my personal belief but I've responded to it the two times you posted it in this thread

Why are you not capable of seeing that?

I just responded to it a few minutes ago thanking you for posting it again and pointing out that you're providing proof of my belief by your posts on this thread  

How do you know that your sources are 100% accurate?

Why are you so afraid of theists?

Why are you still having a discussion with me if you still believe this?

You seem just as mentally ill as you believe all theists are.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL - dude you're flailing here

you can't support your claim and you can't admit you're wrong

Now you're projecting your obvious fear of atheists on to me

You really need to learn to admit when you're wrong and just move on

avxo

• Getbig V
Irrational atheists.

I don't know anything about the case beyond what I read in your post, but I am curious as to why you think that they're irrational? Now, to be fair, I don't think that people should be prohibited from discussing their beliefs. If this coach wants to organize Bible days, or whathaveyou, more power to him, provided that he doesn't directly or indirectly coerce anyone to participate.

So I have some questions for you: Do you believe an employee of a publicly funded University should be able to use his position to proselytize? Especially an employee in a position of authority, such as a Professor or Coach, instead of some buffoon in administration? More specifically, would you feel any different if the coach in question was Muslim and he organized transportation to Mosque Days?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I don't know anything about the case beyond what I read in your post, but I am curious as to why you think that they're irrational? Now, to be fair, I don't think that people should be prohibited from discussing their beliefs. If this coach wants to organize Bible days, or whathaveyou, more power to him, provided that he doesn't directly or indirectly coerce anyone to participate.

So I have some questions for you: Do you believe an employee of a publicly funded University should be able to use his position to proselytize? Especially an employee in a position of authority, such as a Professor or Coach, instead of some buffoon in administration? More specifically, would you feel any different if the coach in question was Muslim and he organized transportation to Mosque Days?

To have the proper context, you need to watch the clip I posted poking fun at irrational atheists.  That dude is right.  Why are these people so offended over something they do not believe in?  It's irrational.    

I believe an employee of a publicly funded university has the right to talk about his or her faith to a group of adults.  I think he or she has the right to invite people to pray, have bible studies, etc.  And no, I wouldn't feel any differently if the coach was Muslim, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, etc.  

This isn't much different than what employees of "publicly funded" institutions do all the time, including members of a presidential administration having bible studies in his office.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
To have the proper context, you need to watch the clip I posted poking fun at irrational atheists.  That dude is right.  Why are these people so offended over something they do not believe in?  It's irrational.    

I believe an employee of a publicly funded university has the right to talk about his or her faith to a group of adults.  I think he or she has the right to invite people to pray, have bible studies, etc.  And no, I wouldn't feel any differently if the coach was Muslim, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, etc.  

This isn't much different than what employees of "publicly funded" institutions do all the time, including members of a presidential administration having bible studies in his office.  

I love the logic of fundies who think that if you don't believe in God then you should not care about the infringement of the separation of church and state

Not believing in God doesn't preclude one from objecting to the breach of the separation of Church and State

That why I said the comedian that you posted is not actually representative of any atheists point of view but he(the comedian) does represent a point of view that christians have about some atheists

avxo

• Getbig V

I can't speak for others, but I'm not really offended, unless people – and there are plenty – insist on shoving their beliefs in my face. They will repeat the same tired arguments that have been debunked a million times already. They will end with "you don't have anything to lose!" They will insist that, deep down, I know the truth too, and I'm just denying it.

I don't get offended. But I do get frustrated, because these people feel that their beliefs entitle them to pester me.

I believe an employee of a publicly funded university has the right to talk about his or her faith to a group of adults.

First of all, I'm glad to see you qualify this as applying only to adults. With that said, I believe in the same thing too. But only if he does this in his personal capacity, not his professional one. There's a difference.

Is it ok if you're a member of a college football team and the coach, who you know is a Christian, walks up to you and says "you're coming to church on Sunday, right?" Maybe he's ok with you saying "no" and maybe he isn't. Will not going cost you a spot on the team? Maybe it will, maybe it won't. What do you do?

Is it ok if you're an employee and your boss comes to you and says: "The Synagogue, this Sabbath. 8am, sharp!" You aren't Jewish - you eat shellfish and you've never had a bagel... what do you do? Will it affecf that promotion you're due for? Maybe it will, maybe it won't. What do you do?

Before you answer, think carefully. Have you ever been placed in such a situation? What if your boss- the person who signs your paychecks and provides your livelihood and a very devout Buddhist, invited you over to the local Buddhist temple for a prayer ceremony?

It's easy to say "oh, I'm cool with that" - as you did below. But are you really? If you are, you're the exception and not the rule.

I think he or she has the right to invite people to pray, have bible studies, etc.

Of course he does - just because he's employed by the government he doesn't give up his rights. However when acting under the color of authority, he's operating under the restrictions that government operates under.  And on top of those restrictions he should have the good sense to know when it's ok to talk about your faith and when it isn't.

He can preach to people all he wants: in his private time. When he's paid to be a Coach, he should be that, and not a Pastor or a warrior for Jesus.

And no, I wouldn't feel any differently if the coach was Muslim, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, etc.

You will forgive me if I don't buy that entirely. It's not that I don't want to believe you. It's that I've heard so many say the same thing and then do something completely different.

No, you're right - it's not different. It's just as unacceptable as members of an administration holding bible studies in their office.

Again, you may feel that it's ok. But we live in a Constitutional Republic and not the land of your feelings.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
LOL - dude you're flailing here

you can't support your claim and you can't admit you're wrong

Now you're projecting your obvious fear of atheists on to me

You really need to learn to admit when you're wrong and just move on

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

why do you keep repeating the same thing as if it some how supports the claim which you've already admitted was wrong

you need to learn when to fold

who gives a shit is Christians are only 1/3 of the population?

why don't you bump my post from 2007 again so that I can comment again on how some neuroscientists are starting to consider the fundamentalist mindset as a treatable mental illness

then you can pretend that you didn't see any of that....again... and ask me the same questions all over again