Author Topic: Bostin Lloyd gives advice to first time user  (Read 17999 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Bostin Lloyd gives advice to first time user
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2014, 12:10:36 AM »
jParabolan came in the 90s?

But remember he didnt ask for a cykle for a newbie that just want to look good but for a naturaö that wants to compete at npc level in 4 months so i dont see anythimg wrong with his advice

Dont you think it would be a good idea to see how you react to things first before you throw in 4gms?
He may get bad sides from a gram, 4gms might do him no end of harm.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2014, 12:26:09 AM »
Dont you think it would be a good idea to see how you react to things first before you throw in 4gms?
He may get bad sides from a gram, 4gms might do him no end of harm.
im with you, i would have told him to wait a year atleast before startingcthe compete prep and start slow..but he did ask for npc level in 4 months and he cant get there with 500mg testo and a few dbols

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2014, 12:44:39 AM »
im with you, i would have told him to wait a year atleast before startingcthe compete prep and start slow..but he did ask for npc level in 4 months and he cant get there with 500mg testo and a few dbols
Its likely he wont get there with 10gms either, its down to your genetics and how you respond, its not just a matter of dosage, if it were we would be trippng over Phil Heaths everywhere.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2014, 12:59:31 AM »
That little guy has 100,000 subscribers?!   Youtube makes no sense to me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2014, 01:10:17 AM »
I was running 600mgs and went up to 1800mgs for 6 weeks during the cycle, I gained 2lbs?????
I also increased carbs during that time so the weight gain was probably due to that fact.

I have seen your results from your heavy usage and our results sem to be the same.
I dont think you would look that much different on 500mgs a week as opposed to your 5/6gms.

Post some photos to prove me wrong if you like.

you haven't seen my results. the only pics you've seen are when I was on either hrt or hrt plus a couple hundred mg's tren.

I don't care to post pics. I have nothing to prove.

3-4g's is where the magic happens. that's why you get the common dosage of "4g/wk"... you can go a lil over that, as I know guys who've gone in the 10g range (years ago.. '01-04 era) former pro's who were the most reckless of reckless and I'm not familiar with what's "high" these days as I don't talk with guys in those circles any longer.

In my opinion, and experience... experience based on my own as well as those I know/knew well. there's a limit of around 6g where the benefit's stop, and where 4g's is the sweet spot... and there's no need to constantly increase the dose. do 4g your first cycle, and 4g for each and every 'cycle' thereafter.

to quote Nasser directly in '99 "I maxxed out on steroids years ago... the only thing that allows me to keep making progress is gh"

the only thing you get when you increase the dose is a better "quality" to the physique.. not size. you get harder and more separated..... as well as looking older.

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2014, 01:19:12 AM »
you haven't seen my results. the only pics you've seen are when I was on either hrt or hrt plus a couple hundred mg's tren.

3-4g's is where the magic happens. that's why you get the common dosage of "4g/wk"... you can go a lil over that, as I know guys who've gone in the 10g range (years ago.. '01-04 era) former pro's who were the most reckless of reckless and I'm not familiar with what's "high" these days as I don't talk with guys in those circles any longer.

In my opinion, and experience... experience based on my own as well as those I know/knew well. there's a limit of around 6g where the benefit's stop, and where 4g's is the sweet spot... and there's no need to constantly increase the dose. do 4g your first cycle, and 4g for each and every 'cycle' thereafter.

to quote Nasser directly in '99 "I maxxed out on steroids years ago... the only thing that allows me to keep making progress is gh"

the only thing you get when you increase the dose is a better "quality" to the physique.. not size. you get harder and more separated..... as well as looking older.
this post is worthless without pics.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2014, 01:21:47 AM »
this post is worthless without pics.

ahh... the old internet message board "post pics or you're full of shit" line.

never gets old.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2014, 01:25:15 AM »
ahh... the old internet message board "post pics or you're full of shit" line.

never gets old.
I can post pics of me on 250mgs and pics of me on 1600mgs to show the difference (or lack of)

You should be able to do the same.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2014, 01:44:00 AM »
I can post pics of me on 250mgs and pics of me on 1600mgs to show the difference (or lack of)

unlike you, the opinions of people on internet message boards mean nothing to me.

I live in real life and don't seek the approval of people I don't know.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2014, 01:44:41 AM »

your gear must br shit if you had no dif between that dose

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2014, 02:52:54 AM »
Its going to be 2 ways only. Either he is going to blow up get huge  or fucking die!
I favor #2!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2014, 02:58:49 AM »

Nasser who?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2014, 03:27:51 AM »

Understandably, Nasser was as big as humans can possibly get. If someone is taking many grams a week and look average size wise, they need to either give up or figure out whats wrong. Not everyone can grow to Pro-IFBB size despite duplicating doses.
S

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2014, 04:23:07 AM »
What's the deal with Bostyn, Is he in college, has a full time job, or just a steroids YouTube advicer ?

One thing is for sure, he has gotten several pro bbs pissed with those clips.....

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2014, 04:25:57 AM »
Understandably, Nasser was as big as humans can possibly get. If someone is taking many grams a week and look average size wise, they need to either give up or figure out whats wrong. Not everyone can grow to Pro-IFBB size despite duplicating doses.
Hey, leave ESFitness alone, he hasnt done anything to you.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2014, 04:44:08 AM »

true but the higher doses the higher the food dose aswell which most c.unts dont do, because food is what the muscle fibres are made from

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2014, 04:44:50 AM »
What's the deal with Bostyn, Is he in college, has a full time job, or just an steroids YouTube advicer ?

One thing is for sure, he has gotten several pro bbs pissed with those clips.....

He's a chemical "coach".

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2014, 04:45:25 AM »
your gear must br shit if you had no dif between that dose

I was in a strict calorific deficit at the time.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2014, 04:48:42 AM »
I was in a strict calorific deficit at the time.

So? Your strength would be higher/ recovery on 1600mg vs 250 unless your shooting trash. And you would hold onto more lean mass on the higher dose vs low when dieting.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2014, 04:49:41 AM »

So? Your strength would be higher/ recovery on 1600mg vs 250 unless your shooting trash.
Nope, same stuff but higher doesages

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2014, 04:50:29 AM »
Nope, same stuff but higher doesages

so it was trash lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2014, 04:52:07 AM »
so it was trash lol
So I was natty then?
Wow, Im even better than I thought.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2014, 05:04:41 AM »
What's the deal with Bostyn, Is he in college, has a full time job, or just an steroids YouTube advicer ?

I think bostin is making good money from his following. Im sure he has all kinds of kids throwing money his way for his "coaching"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2014, 05:32:49 AM »
didn't even watch the video, as I can't stand to hear that kid's speech impediment. somebody's gotta tell him to talk without keeping his mouth open and his tongue inside it... he talks like the fat blond kid on Bevis & Butthead/King of the Hill.

but I'd agree with not fuckig around and wasting money on lower doses. 4g is fine with me for a first cycle, as the premise that you need to increase the dose every 'cycle' is absolute bullshit perpetuated by forums of guys who:

1- never bothered to learn the science of anabolics and probably got at best a C- in H.S. Biology.

2-  have limited personal experience. sure, you may have been using steroids for 5 years, or 10, or even 2years, but if you've never ventured over 1g test plus 500 deca and maybe one cycle you "got real crazy" and ran an "insane" dose of dbol (I.e. 100mg/day lol), how are you going to advise somebody on the risks associated with running 4g/wk? if you've never done a high dose, you probably shouldn't talk about it and leave it to those who have.

3- those that think at 4g, you dont' even have to train and you'll look like a freak eating cheeto's. not true at all... I've gone over this and over this and over this.

take a young 18-20yr old kid and most his bone growth is gonna be done, so no matter if he does 500mg/wk or 2g/wk his natural test is never gonna be the same, may as well get the gains he wants and not leave any chips on the table.

2g test, 1g or other injectables (1g deca, or 500tren/500mast), plus 100-200/day oral (dbol or drol respectively), plus 5iu Chinese gh... lets do the math...

5iu/day 4 months = 600iu/6kits should be able to get that for less than $1k
bottle of test/wk for 16wks = 480 if your supplier cuts you a deal at 30ea for paying for everything up front
2 bottles of deca/month for 2 months = $160
2 bottles of tren/month for 2 months = $120
2 bottles of mast/month for 2 months = $120
16 bottles of orals 30ml each = $300
total for 4 months = $1180 not including gh.. add another 800-1k for the gh.
bringing it to $1980-$2180 for 4 months
add in a bottle of humulin R for the first 8 weeks $25 from walmart.

Have you ever tried steroids manufactured in legal laboratories? Greek deca or portuguese testoviron/sustenon, spanish testex/primobolan depot or winstrol depot, turkish anapolon...?
4 grams of those in a newbie will do as much as half a gram, except the water retention, gyno, prostate flares, baldening, etc...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2014, 05:41:01 AM »
Have you ever tried steroids manufactured in legal laboratories? Greek deca or portuguese testoviron/sustenon, spanish testex/primobolan depot or winstrol depot, turkish anapolon...?
4 grams of those in a newbie will do as much as half a gram, except the water retention, gyno, prostate flares, baldening, etc...