Author Topic: Bostin Lloyd gives advice to first time user  (Read 17877 times)

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
Re: Bostin Lloyd gives advice to first time user
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2014, 06:33:23 PM »
if i dont remembeer wrong bostib looked likr shit 10months before and looked good on stage..but 4 months turn that dude to npc level bb no

He was still pretty big beforehand. Just fat as shit

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2014, 09:07:21 PM »
says the guy who dates  single moms  lol

I have "dated" one.

Yes.

Banged multiple.

Youre just some fat hairy kid that thinks he can pull ass.

Lets meet up some weekend, you pick the spot, and we will see who leaves in the company of a self lubricating hole.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2014, 11:00:58 PM »
the guy is 23 if I'm not mistaken you fool

i have no idea how old he is just said how it will be when you are older you you little liar

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2014, 11:05:42 PM »
This Boston guy is a clown.

Total lack of responsibility or brains.

(Plus, for being such a "guru", he looks average.)

dan ducaine was a guru and looked like shit

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2014, 11:50:57 PM »
i have no idea how old he is just said how it will be when you are older you you little liar

Bob,
do these cheap remarks towards me change the fact that your a skinny gook? a two faced prick who asks for people's advice and then turns around and takes cheap shots at them?  No they do not. don't make me look through your old posts

"thanks so much for your time"
lollol

fuck your  c u n t mother, fuck your whore of a sister, cook a dog or some shit
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2014, 11:53:45 PM »
Bob,
do these cheap remarks towards me change the fact that your a skinny gook? a two faced prick who asks for people's advice and then turns around and takes cheap shots at them?  No they do not. don't make me look through your old posts

lollol

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2014, 12:11:58 AM »
Bob,

lollol

meltdown.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2014, 12:45:49 AM »
Bob,
do these cheap remarks towards me change the fact that your a skinny gook? a two faced prick who asks for people's advice and then turns around and takes cheap shots at them?  No they do not. don't make me look through your old posts

lollol

fuck your  c u n t mother, fuck your whore of a sister, cook a dog or some shit

Says the Jew who thinks he's "white"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2014, 12:50:16 AM »
Anyone know what gear Jay Cutler was using as a 21 year old? Nope. I'm not saying this kid is going to be Mr. O but the hate he engenders is out of control. It shouldn't matter what someone is using. Contra Costa is a competitive show. How many of the haters have won an equivalent show?

Besides, I hear his father is a nice guy.

He is , both parents were competitive bbers

From San Fernando valley

Bostin used to train out of powerhouse chatsworth

For a bber Bostin is pretty tall 6'1

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2014, 02:18:04 AM »
Ironically some people take more than that and still look like shit.

He is selling false promises, 4gms a week for some people doesnt do shit, some people just dont respond.
I knew a guy who took 10 Anapalon 50s a day (oxitosona anapalon for those who remember them) and looked like shit.

did his head explode

T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2014, 02:26:30 AM »
did his head explode

right?

my bp jumped just reading that.

whitewidow

« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2014, 02:50:05 AM »
the kid looked top notch at that show he won a year or so ago. the contra costa.

now he looks an unhealthy as shit and isnt much bigger than me... a 250mg a week guy.

No he didn't look that great going by todays judging criteria! I point out  flaw after flaw! Look at his chest in that front lat spread he did at the Contra Costra,his chest is non existent! very poor(flat)chest! I could go on and on but this is the criteria the judges follow. he does look good but if you get into the judging criteria Bostin looks horrible and has lots of flaws when he competed in the Contra Costra.Look at his calves as well(non existent)! His delts are not capped enough! His abs look poor. No lower lumbar Tree trunk back! very high lat insertions. his quad tear-drops are weak. His bicep peaks need serious improvement! His forarms have no meat on them! He does not have shredded glutes! Horrible rear lat spread. needs to bring up his traps. I could go on and on and he was on that much shit!

Sure he looks great to alot of us and we have to respect him for training and dieting but going by the judges criteria he looked horrible and had numerous flaws this is just how they judge people going by all these super high standards, Not sure how he won that contra costra but Bostin did talk about prep coaches paying off the judges so we don;t know if he really won that show 100% fairly. No hate on Bostin he looks great to alot of us but going by the judges criteria and todays judging criteria is insane! They are very pickey and strict and it is giving bodybuilders serious image problems and they start to get all obsessive and that is when the bodybuilding lifestyle can get so bad you literally kill yourself to win! I think he looked OK but going by judging criteria he had major flaws.

What Bostin is doing is working. he is telling the truth and he is getting alot of clients interested in bostin training them, so Bostin has to be doing OK financially. Bostin knows how fucked up being a pro bodybuilder is and he dosn"t want anything to do with this horrible drug crazec sport where judges are also payed off. bostin has seen first hand how corrupt this so called sport is. I believe it is a sport because these are some of the best athletes in the world.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2014, 02:52:46 AM »
No he didn't look that great going by todays judging criteria! I point out  flaw after flaw! Look at his chest in that front lat spread he did at the Contra Costra,his chest is non existent! very poor(flat)chest! I could go on and on but this is the criteria the judges follow. he does look good but if you get into the judging criteria Bostin looks horrible and has lots of flaws when he competed in the Contra Costra.Look at his calves as well(non existent)! His delts are not capped enough! His abs look poor. No lower lumbar Tree trunk back! very high lat insertions. his quad tear-drops are weak. His bicep peaks need serious improvement! His forarms have no meat on them! He does not have shredded glutes! Horrible rear lat spread. needs to bring up his traps. I could go on and on and he was on that much shit!

Sure he looks great to alot of us and we have to respect him for training and dieting but going by the judges criteria he looked horrible and had numerous flaws this is just how they judge people going by all these super high standards, Not sure how he won that contra costra but Bostin did talk about prep coaches paying off the judges so we don;t know if he really won that show 100% fairly. No hate on Bostin he looks great to alot of us but going by the judges criteria and todays judging criteria is insane! They are very pickey and strict and it is giving bodybuilders serious image problems and they start to get all obsessive and that is when the bodybuilding lifestyle can get so bad you literally kill yourself to win! I think he looked OK but going by judging criteria he had major flaws.

What Bostin is doing is working. he is telling the truth and he is getting alot of clients interested in bostin training them, so Bostin has to be doing OK financially. Bostin knows how fucked up being a pro bodybuilder is and he dosn"t want anything to do with this horrible drug crazec sport where judges are also payed off. bostin has seen first hand how corrupt this so called sport is. I believe it is a sport because these are some of the best athletes in the world.

lol.

after reading this, then looking at his pictures again.

fuck.

He should just do the zack khan thing and be big all the time and sell gear and personal training.

whitewidow

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2014, 03:16:17 AM »
give me an educated, intelligent reply.. while stating your experience.

have you run 4g? 6g? 2g? of what? for how long? ect...

i'll wait.......

bro you really think that is the best way to start off a newbie on AAS and HGH plus a insulin protocol? I think nick Wright is a perfect kid to start on steroids,he is 22 years old so he is definately done growing naturally,nick is pretty damn strong for being natural not sure you have seen any of his videos but he can bench 315 on the flat bench for reps wich is great considering he weighs 170 lbs. Nick is also at the perfect BF% to start a cycle.

The one thing I disagree is not really the dosages it is the fact you want to start out as low as possible to start out with. just like any medication you don't just start out on a heavy dose with no prior backround. You slowly raise your dose when needed. same goes with the HGH you start at 2-4 Iu's amd slowly start raising your dosage up. The other thing is you don"t want to use Tren or masteron right off the bat. those 2 compounds you want to throw in after you have been on cycle for a little while and your body has gotten used to AAS.

Anybody who is just getting started out on AAS needs to be careful using the AAS that is a little bit high on the androgenic side. tren of course is super anabolic and so is masteron but the anabolic to andrognic ratio is not to far off both masteron and trenbolone are pretty androgenic compounds.

I don"t even know what to say about the Insulin. I wouldn"t recommend Nick to start using it right off the bat ,maybe after a few months once you see how he is handling the HGH on its own and all the other anabolics on their own and if he is not having any health problems and feels good i would then throw in the Insulin protocol.

I guess my main point is AAS,HGH and Insulin are medications and you should always try to use the least amount possible to start out with, and work your way up. I will say it again! These are medications and should be treated like medications. That would be like me getting a heavy prescription of benzos or opiates hell even somas and having the doctor telling me to take huge doses that are not necessary to get a good effect out of the drug. why take 10 tablets when at first one to two tablets will be very effective. It woudn't take long for Nick to build up a tolerance and be able to use the cycle bostin gave him safely without any crazy side effects.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2014, 03:23:28 AM »
Why don't you get Bostin to post here.  I'm sure he'd love the attention.

whitewidow

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2014, 03:26:11 AM »
LMFAO @ Bostin saying Nick would put on 50 lbs, 25 lean tissue, in 4 months. No. 4 months of first time gear and low dose slin and GH is not going to add 25 lbs lean muscle

Nick is at a great BF% to start a cycle so I do believe if he could really stick out that cycle he would gain some serious weight and get some serious size and I don;t think he would get fat looking because he is so lean. I don;t know about 40lbs but he would def gain some serious size on that cycle it is hard to judge how much he would gain but it would be alot! Nick is totally maxed out genetically and nick is fucking strong for being natural. Nick would be a great test subject for this cycle bostin recommended.

I think Nick would gain about 35-40 lbs but not all of it would be muscle of course some of it would be water and glycogen storage but he would gain alot of lean muscle mass

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2014, 08:49:48 AM »
Lol my anwer to this meltdown is a quote by

"I was on my heaviest cycle in May,  At 220 plus, I could close grip bench press 365lbs with my hands 4 inches apart. and run the 100 meter in 10.6.  this was not trained for, it was a result of gear use. Certain steroids (Testosterone only I believe)  increases the size of motor neurons which is pretty much the route of explosive power. It also has the ability to change the shape, appearance and even  number of muscle fibers"

Bob,

lollol

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2014, 08:52:02 AM »
Lol my anwer to this meltdown is a quote by

"I was on my heaviest cycle in May,  At 220 plus, I could close grip bench press 365lbs with my hands 4 inches apart. and run the 100 meter in 10.6.  this was not trained for, it was a result of gear use. Certain steroids (Testosterone only I believe)  increases the size of motor neurons which is pretty much the route of explosive power. It also has the ability to change the shape, appearance and even  number of muscle fibers"

Did someone really write that?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
The fuck kind of name is "Bostin" ???  Is he Turkish?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2014, 09:46:28 AM »
Flint did

Here he says it and even swears on his moms life
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=505028.msg7131186#msg7131186

And here he denies it
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=506377.0

Does this count as a powning?

(Writing from my phone and when i  copy and paste it ends up first thats why my quotes are  fucked up)

Did someone really write that?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2014, 12:43:49 PM »
bostin's a 'guru'? lol

dude pays somebody else to tell him what to do, what to take, how to take it, when to take it, and 6 months later he's fucking qualified to give other people advice?

the most important part of training somebody (or being a 'guru') is UNDERSTANDING WHY YOU'RE DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING! ......... something that bostin obviously DOES NOT.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2014, 12:44:47 PM »
Why don't you get Bostin to post here.  I'm sure he'd love the attention.

you'd have to pay him 12.99$

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2014, 02:36:51 PM »
Flint did

Here he says it and even swears on his moms life
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=505028.msg7131186#msg7131186

And here he denies it
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=506377.0

Does this count as a powning?

(Writing from my phone and when i  copy and paste it ends up first thats why my quotes are  fucked up)

Hmm so thats what they give the billion dollar horses.

do they save the legit kigs for the ....trillion..... dollar horses?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2014, 03:07:37 PM »
Hmm so thats what they give the billion dollar horses.

do they save the legit kigs for the ....trillion..... dollar horses?
legit lol, the kig jokes will never get old on getbig  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2014, 05:26:13 PM »
he has yet to notice the cock pic lol

https://www.facebook.com/bostin.loyd