Author Topic: What Supplements Do You Give To Your Dogs?  (Read 3523 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: What Supplements Do You Give To Your Dogs?
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2014, 09:05:24 AM »
So, I guess it's safe to assume your dog is a sperm drinking nut juggling, man ass hair licking dickriding male poochfucker.

I bet all his posts on the dog forums fucking suck too.

What's the breed?  A Labrador cock-retriever?

Jeez :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »
Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul & Fromm Salmon a'la Veg basic diet with random additions of
eggs
pumpkin
yogurt
leftover vegs
apple pieces
fish oil caps
meat scraps
:

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2014, 01:06:33 PM »
If you are a bodybuilder then your dog should be one too.

Rich Pianis dog.  All mutant supplements
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 01:10:20 PM »
ballspew getting beat down by TA in this thread for not knowing what he's taking about.

nothing worse than hearing a guy say 'but but but' when trying to defense his position.

about as alpha as fatalice wearing a pink strap on.
b

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 01:13:01 PM »
If you are a bodybuilder then your dog should be one too.

Wider than Heath  :D!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 12:04:31 AM »
ballspew getting beat down by TA in this thread for not knowing what he's taking about.

nothing worse than hearing a guy say 'but but but' when trying to defense his position.

about as alpha as fatalice wearing a pink strap on.

How do you figure? I've trained dogs for ten years. I don't have much to do with sighthounds but they can be very difficult to train BUT NOT UNTRAINABLE.

No one again showing paranoia with Alex 23, the KING of your mind. In fact, you probably have a HUGE FATHEAD WALL STICKER OF ALEX OVER YOUR BED in which you masturbate to every day untill the skin is red and raw. You're the type that writes Alex G's name on a peice of paper untill there is no room left...sitting in an In & Out burger with notebooks of Alex G's name on every page. People walk by thinking you're some student at Cal State only to realize you have been writting gibberish non stop. Suffering from hypergraphia and sitting in a burger joint while the bird and butteflies hover around your mentally delayed head like a old afro american after a hard day of picking cotton thats drunk on moonshine. Did Alex do this to you or did you always have something wrong with your temporal lobe? Alex 23 again...gone but still giving hard on's to closet homos on GetBig.  

The only one getting owned here is you. Lets face it though No One we do have one thing in common, we both have been in your slut, hooker, afro sucker momma (mama).

Did I get low enough for you?

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 08:08:00 AM »
How do you figure? I've trained dogs for ten years. I don't have much to do with sighthounds but they can be very difficult to train BUT NOT UNTRAINABLE.

No one again showing paranoia with Alex 23, the KING of your mind. In fact, you probably have a HUGE FATHEAD WALL STICKER OF ALEX OVER YOUR BED in which you masturbate to every day untill the skin is red and raw. You're the type that writes Alex G's name on a peice of paper untill there is no room left...sitting in an In & Out burger with notebooks of Alex G's name on every page. People walk by thinking you're some student at Cal State only to realize you have been writting gibberish non stop. Suffering from hypergraphia and sitting in a burger joint while the bird and butteflies hover around your mentally delayed head like a old afro american after a hard day of picking cotton thats drunk on moonshine. Did Alex do this to you or did you always have something wrong with your temporal lobe? Alex 23 again...gone but still giving hard on's to closet homos on GetBig.  

The only one getting owned here is you. Lets face it though No One we do have one thing in common, we both have been in your slut, hooker, afro sucker momma (mama).

Did I get low enough for you?

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

meltdown.
b