Author Topic: The Day I Broke My Penis (no homo)  (Read 5174 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
The Day I Broke My Penis (no homo)
« on: April 02, 2014, 09:05:25 AM »
Happened to me about a year ago, my ex was bouncing on top, doing a great job if I must say, however, in the heat of the moment I partially slid out to the left side, she came back down and my manhood got jabbed at 90 degrees against her....I felt a loud snap echo through my body, it rocked me to the core, it was a deep loud snap that rattled so deep within my bone marrow and rippled out through my flesh. I screamed horribly like that woman from the Hitchcock movie (albeit with a trenbolona induced huskinness of a large man of my stature).

I went to A&E, they checked up on it, no hot nurses for me either adding insult to injury, just an old indian man  >:( , but probably a good thing as I was in no fit state to endure an erection. My pecker was a little bent and a black bruise on the side, they said there was no tissue damage as such, I wasn't covinced so I kept a close eye on my dick for days to come....two weeks later my dick straightened out and the pain went and I was able to resume my "activities". No more cowboy girls ever from that day on as I like to be in full control when my "assets" are on the line, just like I do with my investment portfolio.

I just wondered if anyone snapped their beaker and whether they weren't as lucky as I was.
S

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Anyone Here Broke Their Penis? (no homo)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 09:09:30 AM »
I wouldn't wish that on a broke dicked dog.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 09:10:04 AM »
Yes..

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 09:10:12 AM »
My friend's dad did the same thing as you did, he ended up having to get a little pump surgically inserted into his penis.  The tissue and blood vessels were broken and blocked.  Now to get blood flow, he has to push on the little pump.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 09:12:45 AM »
I guess I am fortunate in that my wife would have to stand up to un-impale herself, so no.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 09:17:02 AM »
Never happened to me but I remember reading about it on some agony aunt's page. Some guy said he sneezed violently while he had an erection and heard a snap in his penis.
I read it and was like "WTF! Is that even possible?"
 :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 09:17:15 AM »
No.
Closest thing to that was when doing doggy style, taking it all out and slamm it in hard. A little deviation (mine or hers) caused a minor painfull situation, but during that time my johnson was taking severe beatings every day so i was used to.
I have heard it is a very frequent situation but nobody talks about it because is embarassing

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 09:17:50 AM »
Happens to Asians all the time...

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 09:20:05 AM »
Happened to me about a year ago, my ex was bouncing on top, doing a great job if I must say, however, in the heat of the moment I partially slid out to the left side, she came back down and my manhood got jabbed at 90 degrees against her....I felt a loud snap echo through my body, it rocked me to the core, it was a deep loud snap that rattled so deep within my bone marrow and rippled out through my flesh. I screamed horribly like that woman from the Hitchcock movie (albeit with a trenbolona induced huskinness of a large man of my stature).

I went to A&E, they checked up on it, no hot nurses for me either adding insult to injury, just an old indian man  >:( , but probably a good thing as I was in no fit state to endure an erection. My pecker was a little bent and a black bruise on the side, they said there was no tissue damage as such, I wasn't covinced so I kept a close eye on my dick for days to come....two weeks later my dick straightened out and the pain went and I was able to resume my "activities". No more cowboy girls ever from that day on as I like to be in full control when my "assets" are on the line, just like I do with my investment portfolio.

I just wondered if anyone snapped their beaker and whether they weren't as lucky as I was.

The asshole is very tight so next time have your boyfriend lube up his ass and your dick properly so you dont have this accident again.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 10:00:24 AM »
Yes..

Too painful to talk about in more detail?
S

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: The Day I Broke My Penis (no homo)
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 10:09:47 AM »
Happened to me at age 20. Doggy, out and exactly collided with the sharia zone between both holes.
Terrible feeling since the little fella felt all numb. No sound and no serious injury, but it was very frightening.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 10:11:24 AM »
Came close to it a couple of times .. scary situation  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 10:12:53 AM »
Too painful to talk about in more detail?

I was 17 doing side laterals with 110's, when I was coming down I got too close and slammed it between the two dumbbells. Went into shock, taken to the hospital and had to pee from a catheter for over a week. Worst part is I had an ugly mean nurse. I called her Nurse ratchet.  

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 10:21:41 AM »
I was 17 doing side laterals with 110's, when I was coming down I got too close and slammed it between the two dumbbells. Went into shock, taken to the hospital and had to pee from a catheter for over a week. Worst part is I had an ugly mean nurse. I called her Nurse ratchet.  

FUUUUAAARRKK...and you didn't even get the pleasure of a vag destroying your pipi  :-[
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 10:32:05 AM »
Jesus Christ that sound painful  :-X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 10:41:29 AM »

Under Obamacare they would have just removed your benis to avoid future worries.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 10:55:23 AM »

Were you wearing those awesome square glasses at the time?

Sounds awful.

A friend of mine was loading plates back onto the weight tree and got his scrotum pinched by the plates.  He let out a howl from across the gym.  Pretty hilarious.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 10:58:08 AM »
Getbig: meaningful threads you won't find anywhere else.

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 11:23:36 AM »

Lucky.

A guy on reddit started a "thread" about the same thing.
But he actually Broke it. Ligaments and all. After pain and everything settled He had to get a implant, which he pumps up by pressing something close to it when he is about to have sex. Nothing works without it.

Ever since if a girl is on top she has take it slow as hell. And it cant be close to coming out. FUCK breaking your dick.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 11:27:39 AM »
Lucky.

A guy on reddit started a "thread" about the same thing.
But he actually Broke it. Ligaments and all. After pain and everything settled He had to get a implant, which he pumps up by pressing something close to it when he is about to have sex. Nothing works without it.

Ever since if a girl is on top she has take it slow as hell. And it cant be close to coming out. FUCK breaking your dick.

Jesus. Fuck that.

Team Doggy Style!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 11:36:30 AM »
Were you wearing those awesome square glasses at the time?

Sounds awful.

A friend of mine was loading plates back onto the weight tree and got his scrotum pinched by the plates.  He let out a howl from across the gym.  Pretty hilarious.

Actually, I think I was. Haha

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 11:56:01 AM »
Actually, I think I was. Haha

Staff probably said:  "Here comes a real man of genius."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »
Her: "I break you."

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 12:02:30 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2014, 12:03:14 PM »
Thankfully, I missed this misadventure. Sounds painful.