Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery  (Read 2074518 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Muscle gallery
« Reply #1000 on: November 12, 2014, 01:49:04 AM »
Arnold's calves were pure muscle. They don't even remotely look like implants.

Who cares? Bodybuilding is about winning trophies, and Arnold is the kind of man that does anything to win, from taking dbol ('pure muscles', lol!) to childish mind games...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1001 on: November 12, 2014, 01:50:41 AM »
but drasin is the only one who is saying he knows they are fake, and he says he got them in one weekend in mexico.   I would bet anything they are real.   Arnold didn't even consider calves until he met Reg Park and then he bombed the ffffff outta them.

I measured Arnold's arms in October 1968...@ 21 1/2 inches. I asked if I could measure his calves and he said to come back in two weeks. That aroused my curiosity. What gains could he possibly make in two weeks?

Joe Gold knew the truth but never spilled the beans. I have to say his calves look weird from the sides when he poses them. Something not right there. What is that lump?

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1002 on: November 12, 2014, 02:02:59 AM »
Ric recently mentioned he is trying to interview Arnold on his YT channel.  That should be a very interesting interview, if it happens.  

Hope can make it happen but Id expect to hear a lot about eating at the house of pies like ric always mentions when he talks about those days.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: November 12, 2014, 02:19:37 AM »
arnie today and comparison from 1967? when he didn't bother with calves, the angle on the pics are different (first one taken downwards) but the shape you can see is the same walking

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: November 12, 2014, 02:20:44 AM »

I measured Arnold's arms in October 1968...@ 21 1/2 inches. I asked if I could measure his calves ...

And then? C'mon, you had your tape handy, what else were you interested in measuring?

Just between you and I, Vince. Won't tell a soul.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #1005 on: November 12, 2014, 04:00:14 AM »

I measured Arnold's arms in October 1968...@ 21 1/2 inches. I asked if I could measure his calves and he said to come back in two weeks. That aroused my curiosity. What gains could he possibly make in two weeks?

Joe Gold knew the truth but never spilled the beans. I have to say his calves look weird from the sides when he poses them. Something not right there. What is that lump?

More bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read Arthur Jones who (in print) claimed to have measured Sergio's arms @ 20 5/8's - saying they was bigger than Arnold's.

The calve shit is just that SHIT! Look at the picks from day 1 to the end . . . same structure. Does anyone believe Arnold went to Mexico in the 70's for surgery when Joe could have sent him to the best Beverly Hills / the medical profession had to offer. Just a jealous old queen who pretends to have been on the inside.

THE BEEF

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1006 on: November 12, 2014, 08:14:21 AM »
More bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read Arthur Jones who (in print) claimed to have measured Sergio's arms @ 20 5/8's - saying they was bigger than Arnold's.

The calve shit is just that SHIT! Look at the picks from day 1 to the end . . . same structure. Does anyone believe Arnold went to Mexico in the 70's for surgery when Joe could have sent him to the best Beverly Hills / the medical profession had to offer. Just a jealous old queen who pretends to have been on the inside.

THE BEEF

I'd always believed Arnold got the implants as well. In hindsight, considering his genetics, it's quite possible he just started training them more seriously. If anyone could bring up a lagging body part, Arnold certainly had the genes for it. Even calves.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1007 on: November 12, 2014, 08:18:08 AM »
Lou, on the other hand, obviously had the surgery for his '92 comeback. Fake as the moon landing.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #1008 on: November 12, 2014, 08:18:48 AM »
prolly the last time he was natural. Whoever introduced him to dbol changed his life that day.
hey uberman........you are a nimrod.......yeah......w hoever introduced him to dbol changed his life forever.......you are a fool......yeah the dbol made him mr Olympia and governor and the most recognizable celebrity in the world.......sure.......p eople like you kill me.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: November 12, 2014, 08:19:59 AM »
Exactly, check the pics I posted up earlier, his calves are the same shape now as the 60's. Implants don't give that diamond look or definition etc. Look at ferrignos and wheelers, big rounded and unnatural blobby shape.

I'd always believed Arnold got the implants as well. In hindsight, considering his genetics, it's quite possible he just started training them more seriously. If anyone could bring up a lagging body part, Arnold certainly had the genes for it. Even calves.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1010 on: November 12, 2014, 09:49:04 AM »
hey uberman........you are a nimrod.......yeah......w hoever introduced him to dbol changed his life forever.......you are a fool......yeah the dbol made him mr Olympia and governor and the most recognizable celebrity in the world.......sure.......p eople like you kill me.

Yes, the roids were a major tool/gateway, along with everything else...

Youth, drive, determination, d-bol, muscles, personality, charisma, confidence, being in the right place at the right time.

Some also say he sold his soul for success.  Would not surprise me.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: November 12, 2014, 10:12:01 AM »

Was that during the same time frame that Drasin was implying Arnold got his implants or whatever?

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1012 on: November 12, 2014, 02:59:35 PM »
Calves from Mexico  ::)

What about hair, fake  ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: November 12, 2014, 07:29:44 PM »
Who cares? Bodybuilding is about winning trophies, and Arnold is the kind of man that does anything to win, from taking dbol ('pure muscles', lol!) to childish mind games...

Thats your opinion, and its completely out to lunch.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1014 on: November 13, 2014, 06:16:08 AM »
Thats your opinion, and its completely out to lunch.

OK Will ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: November 13, 2014, 06:30:32 AM »
but drasin is the only one who is saying he knows they are fake, and he says he got them in one weekend in mexico.   I would bet anything they are real.   Arnold didn't even consider calves until he met Reg Park and then he bombed the ffffff outta them.

Who knows but like I said I know someone who did micro amounts over probably a few months time and they ended up looking surprisingly like his. This guy had no calves when he started.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1016 on: November 13, 2014, 08:11:16 AM »
i did bomb mine quite hard for years they were never great but i was maybe still learning. . what vince says is true arnold had a lump inside one of his calf

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1017 on: November 13, 2014, 10:47:26 AM »

did you also measure his cock?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: November 13, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »
Yea, I've got a lump in my right calf that's like a marble under the skin when I flex. All muscles are lumpy and bumpy when flexed.

that lump is very common.   mike mentzer had that too.   and no offense to vince goodrum, but even he has that lump in his calves.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1019 on: November 13, 2014, 05:11:36 PM »
 ;D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1020 on: November 13, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
Calves ?

Wooosshhhhhhh

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: November 13, 2014, 05:14:44 PM »
;D
That picture really makes me want to juice.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1022 on: November 13, 2014, 05:15:07 PM »
 ;D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1023 on: November 13, 2014, 05:16:36 PM »
Wooosshhhhhhh