Author Topic: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss  (Read 117860 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?
« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2014, 09:00:26 AM »
Have you seen the guys calves? Unreal.

Or his puffy nipples and pregnant elephant face :-X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2014, 09:01:24 AM »
Or his puffy nipples and pregnant elephant face :-X

I think he just might of spilled over a little bit, mistimed his carbs.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2014, 09:14:22 AM »

Ron already told you why you're not getting any blue stars....were you not paying attention that day when he cut you to pieces???  You trashed Ron, you trashed Bob Chick, you trashed the IFBB, you trashed Arnold, you called Manion and Weinberger scum and thieves.  Seriously, what did you fucking expect you old turtle???

You can say what you want but I got mine...and you don't have yours. ;D

In other words.....he told the truth.

Am I the only one who sees the ridiculous irony in Ron Avidan deciding who is "star worthy" and who isn't?   ;D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #203 on: April 04, 2014, 09:14:35 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #204 on: April 04, 2014, 09:17:16 AM »
Vince goodum is mr fail, sucks at bodybuilding but in his head he is great, fails in business but in his head he is a successful internet tycoon, I have never seen a black man with such horrible genes, how is this possible.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #205 on: April 04, 2014, 09:18:51 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #206 on: April 04, 2014, 09:21:02 AM »
call me old School but this Guy is the winner ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #207 on: April 04, 2014, 09:27:09 AM »
Underage people of the world - Vince is coming for you.  ;D

Just kidding - Vince is a Mr. Canada and a scholar so hand him his due fame.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #208 on: April 04, 2014, 09:32:21 AM »
Blue stars.... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #209 on: April 04, 2014, 09:49:17 AM »
the crossed arms most muscular is for the tiniest tits of them all to create illusion

layne norton does it as well

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2014, 12:39:52 PM »
This photo was taken in Basile's living room

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2014, 01:09:21 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2014, 02:01:07 PM »
shut the fuck up you geriatric piece of lard
You have an outstanding grasp of the english language Mr. Halo.

You can't spell picture right (pictor) but you can come up with words like this?  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2014, 02:03:50 PM »
You have an outstanding grasp of the english language Mr. Halo.

You can't spell picture right (pictor) but you can come up with words like this?  ::)
i have my moments  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2014, 02:38:00 PM »
god dammit.

he has pubes poking out of his trunks.

amazing.

Interesting thing to notice.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2014, 02:48:17 PM »
Interesting thing to notice.

To be fair, it's pretty hard to ignore.
O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2014, 05:42:39 PM »
Always asking.  If you expect that the world will deliver your desserts on a platter you'll be waiting a very long time.  Vince, sometimes a man just has to take what is his.  Have tshirts made with 5 bold blue stars on them.  One for each day of the week.  Paint them on your car, your mailbox, and your front door.  You could even add "Mr Canada National Championship Title Holder All Around Winner And Victor Extraordinaire" above them and then use your photography skills to show us the result.  What will Ron Avidan do in response?  Will Ron Avidan steal your car, spray paint your front door, and play baseball with your mailbox?  Would he send thugs to beat you mercilessly?  Would they drop you down an elevator shaft or hurl you off a boat into rough seas miles from the shore?  Or place several starving rats into a bag, tie it onto your head, and insert you into the footings of an industrial concrete pour?  No one can say with certainty.  But my Mr Canada is not a man would would let grizzly consequences stand in the way of justice.  His actions are not based in fear but in righteousness.  What you, Vince Basile?

Bravo!

"1"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2014, 05:55:51 PM »
Look at that buffoon, Goodrum, posting his photos. Since he is the stay-at-home housewife in his trailer he could have cleaned the place up before shooting his magnificent physique. No one can blame him for competing looking like he does because he probably looks okay in his mirror and Vissy approves so what more could a guy want?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2014, 05:58:32 PM »
The thing looks like that you dont get blue star if you dont compete in NPC or another world class IFBB show.
I wouldnt have got blue stars if my fellow getbigers didnt make any strong recommendation to mods.
Blue stars it self  doesnt mean anything and foolish pride.
But, my blue stars are different. Because my blue stars are there because of the friend ship and love of my fellow biggers.Great super honor to me.
Always shining there! 8)

I think this is a subtle kick to the stomach! First Goodrum and now Kyomu!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2014, 06:14:07 PM »
Bravo!

"1"

Is Ron sending me a message via the people's choice moderator? I would expect that an elected pro athletes rep should see the injustice on this board and rectify it immediately. Goodrum has no shame at all and is now boasting about having his blue stars while I have to be humiliated with mere gold stars!

I expect more from OneMoreRep!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2014, 06:41:26 PM »
Is Ron sending me a message via the people's choice moderator? I would expect that an elected pro athletes rep should see the injustice on this board and rectify it immediately. Goodrum has no shame at all and is now boasting about having his blue stars while I have to be humiliated with mere gold stars!

I expect more from OneMoreRep!

That's right, Basile, I am boasting about having blue stars to you because for years you have hounded, harrassed me, called me a charlatin and scam artist, and even trashed my friends and family not unlike Keith did.  Yet, you have cried over and over again about not getting respect and not being loved.

Respect is earned, Basile, and despite what you think....you don't know everything about bodybuilding and the one thing you really don't know is when to keep your mouth shut.  If you want respect, then treat people like they wish to be treated and don't come off as a "know it all and seriously, don't expect Ron to give you anything when you've talked so much shit about him.

A

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2014, 06:49:40 PM »

That's right, Basile, I am boasting about having blue stars to you because for years you have hounded, harrassed me, called me a charlatin and scam artist, and even trashed my friends and family not unlike Keith did.  Yet, you have cried over and over again about not getting respect and not being loved.

Respect is earned, Basile, and despite what you think....you don't know everything about bodybuilding and the one thing you really don't know is when to keep your mouth shut.  If you want respect, then treat people like they wish to be treated and don't come off as a "know it all and seriously, don't expect Ron to give you anything when you've talked so much shit about him.

a-hahahahahahahahaha

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2014, 07:07:03 PM »

No Melvin, I called you a bullshitter, nincompoop and buffoon. I never trashed your partner since that is your choice. I don't know any others in your family unless you are related to Shawn Ray. I am not crying about not getting respect. Just want my Blue Stars so you can't boast about having them to me. Well, you forget that I campaigned long and hard for you to have them because you got up on stage several times and deserved them.

I think we both don't know when to keep our mouths shut. I will give you that one. However, we post here partly to amuse the flotsam, right? Or do you have another reason you keep posting on Getbig?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2014, 07:19:34 PM »
Vincenzo I have Zorbas phone #., so stop this BS.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2014, 07:23:49 PM »
god dammit.

he has pubes poking out of his trunks.

amazing.

A