Author Topic: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss  (Read 117902 times)

the trainer

Re: Where are my Blue Stars?
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2014, 07:28:08 PM »

That's right, Basile, I am boasting about having blue stars to you because for years you have hounded, harrassed me, called me a charlatin and scam artist, and even trashed my friends and family not unlike Keith did.  Yet, you have cried over and over again about not getting respect and not being loved.

Respect is earned, Basile, and despite what you think....you don't know everything about bodybuilding and the one thing you really don't know is when to keep your mouth shut.  If you want respect, then treat people like they wish to be treated and don't come off as a "know it all and seriously, don't expect Ron to give you anything when you've talked so much shit about him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2014, 08:26:15 PM »
"Donny" has sent me some very strange unsolicited PMs in the past.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2014, 08:44:24 PM »
Anyone who knocks that jerk Bigmc is a friend of mine. Thanks, Donny.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2014, 09:42:23 PM »

Thought you didn't like the hooliganism here.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2014, 09:45:53 PM »
Here's a thread for some on on why Basile will never have Blue stars. Classic Squadfather early on in that thread...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=149104.0

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2014, 09:49:29 PM »
I am not crying about not getting respect. Just want my Blue Stars so you can't boast about having them to me.

The contradiction is very strong here...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2014, 09:58:52 PM »
After all these years what are the prospects that I will get those coveted Blue Stars? Almost zero. So why can't I have some fun with this issue. The internet is serious business you know!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2014, 10:05:57 PM »
After all these years what are the prospects that I will get those coveted Blue Stars? Almost zero. So why can't I have some fun with this issue. The internet is serious business you know!
Vince, did you ever design or have an idea for a design to make front squats a bit easier for someone with wider shoulder to shoulder ratio?  I notice the people who are very narrow and have sloping shoulders are very good at front squats whereas if you have a wider structure, its a real pain keeping the shoulders up and the bar from sliding and also the pain from resting on or near the clavicles can be unbearable.

I have been thinking of something like a harness you could wear with notches where the bar can rest so you could essentially do Front Squats, hands free.  Kind of like that Zane Blaster thing, but not a machine.  A piece that you could wear.

Ever make something like that or know of something similar?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2014, 10:08:37 PM »

I understand you suffer from Alzheimer & ABC-syndrome (angry bitter creep), but you're repeating the same lame joke over and over again.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2014, 10:14:44 PM »
I understand you suffer from Alzheimer & ABC-syndrome (angry bitter creep), but you're repeating the same lame joke over and over again.

I take it only someone who drops plates can have all the fun? What repetition??? ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2014, 10:17:27 PM »
Vince, did you ever design or have an idea for a design to make front squats a bit easier for someone with wider shoulder to shoulder ratio?  I notice the people who are very narrow and have sloping shoulders are very good at front squats whereas if you have a wider structure, its a real pain keeping the shoulders up and the bar from sliding and also the pain from resting on or near the clavicles can be unbearable.

I have been thinking of something like a harness you could wear with notches where the bar can rest so you could essentially do Front Squats, hands free.  Kind of like that Zane Blaster thing, but not a machine.  A piece that you could wear.

Ever make something like that or know of something similar?

Seems quiet around here without Josh.  I have never liked front squats so never considered a machine or device to help with that exercise. Over the years I have collected photos of different machines. Not sure any do what you want. A pity Zane, Scott, Arnold, Mentzer and others didn't design any equipment of significance. Not everyone is creative, I guess.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2014, 10:19:09 PM »
No Melvin, I called you a bullshitter, nincompoop and buffoon. I never trashed your partner since that is your choice. I don't know any others in your family unless you are related to Shawn Ray. I am not crying about not getting respect. Just want my Blue Stars so you can't boast about having them to me. Well, you forget that I campaigned long and hard for you to have them because you got up on stage several times and deserved them.

I think we both don't know when to keep our mouths shut. I will give you that one. However, we post here partly to amuse the flotsam, right? Or do you have another reason you keep posting on Getbig?

Quit lying Basile, you have trashed him numerous times and if I ever ran into you, I would beat your ass into a pile of powdered milk.  You're the only baffoon around here......groveling and begging for some blue stars like the bitter old piece of dirt you are....and all for nothing.

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2014, 10:22:09 PM »
Seems quiet around here without Josh.  I have never liked front squats so never considered a machine or device to help with that exercise. Over the years I have collected photos of different machines. Not sure any do what you want. A pity Zane, Scott, Arnold, Mentzer and others didn't design any equipment of significance. Not everyone is creative, I guess.
I thought that Zane designed this thing:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2014, 10:23:11 PM »
Looks like someone already beat me to it.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2014, 10:23:27 PM »
I take it only someone who drops plates can have all the fun? What repetition??? ???

Haha that's better  :D
I still believe that you're an OK guy who loves to exchange experiences/knowledge, but too much 'repetition' isn't a good thing. Variety is key; with training, nutrition, jokes and other aspects.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2014, 10:31:52 PM »
I thought that Zane designed this thing:

it was the Moore Leg Blaster before any Zane association.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2014, 10:54:22 PM »

Quit lying Basile, you have trashed him numerous times and if I ever ran into you, I would beat your ass into a pile of powdered milk.  You're the only baffoon around here......groveling and begging for some blue stars like the bitter old piece of dirt you are....and all for nothing.

Melvin, you are such a liar. I try to keep partners off Getbig. After all these years the lads here have made him a celebrity. That isn't my fault. Go fight someone who cares. Every time I post photos that you don't like you want to retaliate. Now sweep the floor like a good wife should....and take out the garbage!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2014, 10:58:27 PM »
it was the Moore Leg Blaster before any Zane association.

Zane claims he is a brainy guy. What has he invented? Nothing of importance. He is over rated.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2014, 11:07:05 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2014, 11:34:50 PM »
Melvin, you are such a liar. I try to keep partners off Getbig. After all these years the lads here have made him a celebrity. That isn't my fault. Go fight someone who cares. Every time I post photos that you don't like you want to retaliate. Now sweep the floor like a good wife should....and take out the garbage!

Doesn't matter what you say.....no blue stars for you!!! ;D
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #245 on: April 05, 2014, 03:05:23 AM »

hey demented cock hound, why do you always color your posts? is it to high light that you are a queer?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: April 05, 2014, 03:06:47 AM »

my dad is 56, hasnt worked out a day in his life and is in much better shape than this can of lard

what does he do, just eat all day?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #247 on: April 05, 2014, 03:28:17 AM »
Just a bit of safety fat in case I get sick. Everyone knows how sensible this is.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #248 on: April 05, 2014, 03:30:40 AM »
Just a bit of safety fat in case I get sick. Everyone knows how sensible this is.

actually made me laugh.

good work.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: April 05, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »
safety fat?

you got huge bags of fat on your chest  ???

the gut is bad enough but damn look at those love handles on the side

what a disgusting piece of shit