Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77856 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2014, 03:33:52 PM »
fixed

I havent seen you making posts 'outing' straight people, so again, why the issue with gay people and why does it matter?

Straight people are the norm...no outing needed. You feeling discriminated against? Boohoo

A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2014, 03:34:57 PM »
??? wouldn't this ex be more likely to print out the copious posts about using massive amounts of AAS and selling said drugs to use in a custody hearing?

Somehow I can't see how a faceless photo of this massive swollen purple beast would really make much difference compared to admission of felonies.

I'll stick at 20 x less that recommended and stay healthy.

she's not familiar with getbig... plus you gotta prove it's me.

plausible deniability... posts from an internet msg board from a proxy server with anon emails aren't exactly looked at with great interest in courts.

Simple Simon

« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2014, 03:35:14 PM »
Straight people are the norm...no outing needed. You feeling discriminated against? Boohoo

Instant classic, you stupid fucker.
So straight people are normal and gay people are………..(you fill in the blanks)

;D ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #203 on: April 04, 2014, 03:36:07 PM »
??? wouldn't this ex be more likely to print out the copious posts about using massive amounts of AAS and selling said drugs to use in a custody hearing?

Somehow I can't see how a faceless photo of this massive swollen purple beast would really make much difference compared to admission of felonies.

I'll stick at 20 x less than that recommended dose and stay healthy.

tattoos

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: April 04, 2014, 03:36:15 PM »

;D ;D

Are you ashamed of your homosexuality?
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #205 on: April 04, 2014, 03:36:22 PM »
she's not familiar with getbig... plus you gotta prove it's me.

plausible deniability... posts from an internet msg board from a proxy server with anon emails aren't exactly looked at with great interest in courts.
Courts could prove its you, dont kid yourself there mate.

Simple Simon

« Reply #206 on: April 04, 2014, 03:37:28 PM »
Are you ashamed of your homosexuality?
Its not about me, its about you calling straight people "normal", so gay people are………?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 04, 2014, 03:38:24 PM »

;D ;D

norm= standard, common, typical

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 04, 2014, 03:39:25 PM »
Its not about me, its about you calling straight people "normal", so gay people are………?

gay people are not the norm.

Reality too tough for you to face?
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #209 on: April 04, 2014, 03:40:32 PM »
I do NOT like Wolfox.
follow the arrows

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2014, 03:41:24 PM »
I do NOT like Wolfox.

Aren't you muslim?
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2014, 03:43:16 PM »
gay people are not the norm.

Reality too tough for you to face?

Are you coming onto me?
My gaydar is buzzing.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2014, 03:43:32 PM »
Aren't you muslim?
So witty, you cracker you.
follow the arrows

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2014, 03:45:45 PM »
Are you coming onto me?
My gaydar is buzzing.

Are you gonna be a coward and let me put you back in your closet or are you gonna be a person of character and stand by your homosexuality?

Choice is yours. Either way...we all know you are gay.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2014, 03:49:23 PM »
Are you gonna be a coward and let me put you back in your closet or are you gonna be a person of character and stand by your homosexuality?

Choice is yours. Either way...we all know you are gay.
If it makes you feel any better about yourself then Im gay, feel better now?
Do you now feel a little strange and a little uncomfortable about your prejudice?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2014, 03:51:41 PM »
ESF, have you ever taken human-grade gear?  How do you feel it compares to your stuff?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2014, 03:52:53 PM »
If it makes you feel any better about yourself then Im gay, feel better now?
Do you now feel a little strange and a little uncomfortable about your prejudice?

who says im prejudice? I just don't like shameful closet dwellers. Being ashamed of your sexuality deserves ridicule.

Congrats on coming out btw. Respect!
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2014, 03:54:59 PM »
tattoos

Haha that reminds of ShipSekki.

Wasn't he the same guy who always blocked out his tattoos in his pics??

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2014, 03:59:36 PM »
Id be interested in seeing legit, recent pics of ESF before passing judgement.

we know no one looks great. We know Gal looked/looks great.

There are many ways to skin a cat... so without seeing legit pics its tough to jump on the 4g bandwagon.

personally in dieting at 2500-ish calories and a lot of that is carbs, and im having great results  so there are more than a couple ways to do it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2014, 04:01:35 PM »
I can see how some people may still believe this.. guys who are new to steroids or who've never used steroids.

it doesn't matter HOW MUCH steroids you take; if you don't take in enough kcals you're not gonna be a 'freak' size-wise.

at best, the increased dose (be it 2g, 4g, 6g, even 8 or 10g) will give a different "look/quality" to your physique. meaning you'll be leaner, harder, more vascular, more separated, more grainy, but you're not gonna be 290 at 6ft, or 270 at 5'9" if your nutrition isn't spot on.. or even close to being spot on.

if you're using 3-6g/wk and you're only taking in 2-2.5k kcals and maybe 150g protein, you're not gonna be a freak.

what's so hard to understand about that?

more steroids does not equal more muscle, in the absence of adequate kcals... as well as the proper pro/carb/fat amounts for YOUR BODY. each body is different, and each body changes.

You have everything in this post BUT training. When this culture focuses on (in this order) drugs, nutrition and leaves out the training part, we have a problem.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2014, 04:03:10 PM »
Sad when people know how to take drugs but have no concept of training.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2014, 04:17:03 PM »
I didn't read every post here but it's certainly true that tons of steroids don't automatically mean tons of muscle, I know it from personal experience and seeing lots of other guys do it also. I see a lot of guys here, guys who never used steroids, say, "so and so is on so much shit, he should be 300lbs" or whatever, which is ridiculous. It doesn't work like that, if the genetics aren't there it's not going to happen. More increases results for everyone but there is also diminished returns, after a certain point you only perhaps increase results by a percent or two even if you double everything.

As far as the food, all big guys "eat a lot". Anyone disagree? Anyone here know a real freak who never ate more than 2K calories? I don't think so. Pros exaggerate their calorie intakes but a few also lie in the other direction, like Nasser saying he never ate more than 100 grams of protein in the off-season.  Weighing 330lbs requires tons of calories regardless of drugs... what did he eat to avoid going over 100 grams of protein, pure oil and sugar?

Food is like drugs, if the genetics aren't there force feeding will only make you fat (see cswole, tons of food, tons of drugs). But the freaks all eat a lot and take a lot of drugs.

When dieting on very low calories you can maintain a lot (for a while), but growing to a certain level in the first place is different.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2014, 04:18:50 PM »
I didn't read every post here but it's certainly true that tons of steroids don't automatically mean tons of muscle, I know it from personal experience and seeing lots of other guys do it also. I see a lot of guys here, guys who never used steroids, say, "so and so is on so much shit, he should be 300lbs" or whatever, which is ridiculous. It doesn't work like that, if the genetics aren't there it's not going to happen. More increases results for everyone but there is also diminished returns, after a certain point you only perhaps increase results by a percent or two even if you double everything.

As far as the food, all big guys "eat a lot". Anyone disagree? Anyone here know a real freak who never ate more than 2K calories? I don't think so. Pros exaggerate their calorie intakes but a few also lie in the other direction, like Nasser saying he never ate more than 100 grams of protein in the off-season.  Weighing 330lbs requires tons of calories regardless of drugs... what did he eat to avoid going over 100 grams of protein, pure oil and sugar?

Food is like drugs, if the genetics aren't there force feeding will only make you fat (see cswole, tons of food, tons of drugs). But the freaks all eat a lot and take a lot of drugs.

When dieting on very low calories you can maintain a lot (for a while), but growing to a certain level in the first place is different.

Good stuff. Makes sense even for a steroid virgin like myself.
A

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2014, 04:19:01 PM »
You have everything in this post BUT training. When this culture focuses on (in this order) drugs, nutrition and leaves out the training part, we have a problem.

YES! 99% of the threads on here are non-training related! Isn't that why we all do this to begin with? The physical benefits, the physique, the food, the drugs, the culture - these are all afterthoughts and should not be the main focus. Ultimately, its all about the iron.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2014, 04:23:13 PM »

Yes I strongly agree with this. But some of the earlier posts in this thread seem to contradict and defy logic, something like weighing 230 lb consuming 1200 calories a day.