Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77895 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #475 on: April 09, 2014, 08:36:11 AM »
He has Palumboism but hasn't even had the body that usually precedes it.

Guy has been totally decimated in this thread.
He wont recover.
:D :D  :D He has Palumboism but hasn't even had the body that usually precedes it.  Could be post of the year... :D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #476 on: April 09, 2014, 01:27:24 PM »
Ouch

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #477 on: April 09, 2014, 01:43:10 PM »
You are going to have to post a photo of you looking considerably better than this if you want people to take you seriously.
You have NEVER been bigger than that, I have seen all your pictures remember

Is that seriously ESF? If so, then damn... I always imagined a 250lb monster on 4g+ gear.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #478 on: April 09, 2014, 01:57:49 PM »
"Only post pics of when you look your worst after a hospital visit / accident / not working out for X months" seems to be the hot trend on Getbig lately.

I will freely admit that I look worse in real life than pretty much every pic I've posted on here :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #479 on: April 09, 2014, 02:00:28 PM »
I have no qualms with ESF and I think he could redeem himself by posting a pic of him at his best, I mean if your on this board every day you must want to have some respect from your peers otherwise who would tolerate being thought of lowly all the time, maybe Shizzo I suppose lol

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #480 on: April 09, 2014, 02:03:43 PM »
I have no qualms with ESF and I think he could redeem himself by posting a pic of him at his best, I mean if you're on this board every day you must want to have some respect from your peers otherwise who would tolerate being thought of lowly all the time, maybe Shizzo I suppose lol
This.
I almost want to believe this guy is a monstrous chemical experiment, and looks as such. I hope if he ever posts another pic it won't be disappointing. I guess that whole thing about having a distinct tattoo and being recognized in real life isn't an excuse at this point, since we can clearly see that tattoo in the current pic.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #481 on: April 09, 2014, 02:06:59 PM »
Why drugs?  I have as of yet seen benefits from taking drugs in anyone taking anything at any time any where what so ever.

Simple Simon

« Reply #482 on: April 09, 2014, 02:08:39 PM »
Why drugs?  I have as of yet seen benefits from taking drugs in anyone taking anything at any time any where what so ever.
Lamest troll attempt ever.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #483 on: April 09, 2014, 02:09:49 PM »
Lamest troll attempt ever.

I had an aneurysm attempting to read that sentence as well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #484 on: April 09, 2014, 02:12:23 PM »
I had an aneurysm attempting to read that sentence as well.
I think hes on drugs and is just trying to validate his point no that benefit ever comes from taking them

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #485 on: April 09, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »
I just take PED for the fuck of it, they do not seem to do anything.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #486 on: April 09, 2014, 02:13:39 PM »
Is that seriously ESF? If so, then damn... I always imagined a 250lb monster on 4g+ gear.

I think that was the whole idea he wanted to portray.

unfortunately it didn't pan out to well for him. it never goes when someone talks too much bullshit on this site.

as for seeing a pic of this purple swollen beast it will never happen. all you see is another multi paragraph tear filled meltdown calling us all losers who are supposed to be grown men and how he couldn't give a fuck what we think and how he's here for good general discussion meanwhile avoiding altogether the questions Simon and I had above regarding his methodologies etc etc

pretty stock really.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #487 on: April 09, 2014, 02:16:38 PM »

unfortunately it didn't pan out to well for him. it never goes when someone talks too much bullshit on this site.

as for seeing a pic of this purple swollen beast it will never happen. all you see is another multi paragraph tear filled meltdown calling us all losers who are supposed to be grown men and how he couldn't give a fuck what we think and how he's here for good general discussion meanwhile avoiding altogether the questions Simon and I had above regarding his methodologies etc etc

pretty stock really.

I may answer your questions when I get around to it.

sorry to break it to you, but you're not high on my to-do list for the day.

Simple Simon

« Reply #488 on: April 09, 2014, 02:18:21 PM »

as for seeing a pic of this purple swollen beast it will never happen. all you see is another multi paragraph tear filled meltdown calling us all losers who are supposed to be grown men and how he couldn't give a fuck what we think and how he's here for good general discussion meanwhile avoiding altogether the questions Simon and I had on a previous page regarding his methodologies etc etc

pretty stock really.

Im not sure if he's either the worst responder to drugs I have ever come across or just bullshitting about high dosages to drum up sales (allegedly)

Those photos are his best, no question about it, you don't post pictures of yourself at your worst on a website offering yourself as a personal trainer.

Simple Simon

« Reply #489 on: April 09, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »

Lol, hes actually got the guts to come back without his tail between his legs.

You got some balls mate I will give you that.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: April 09, 2014, 02:21:53 PM »

lol don't bother bro. it'll only be more bullshit anyway.

I appreciate the time you took out of your busy day to tell us your too busy to respond.

cheers.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #491 on: April 09, 2014, 02:23:22 PM »
lol don't bother bro. it'll only be more bullshit anyway.

I appreciate the time you took out of your busy day to tell us your too busy to respond.

cheers.

x2
ESFitness doesnt need to respond to this threads questions, its clear he has no real answers, only more bullshit and bollocks.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #492 on: April 09, 2014, 02:26:11 PM »
Im not sure if he's either the worst responder to drugs I have ever come across or just bullshitting about high dosages to drum up sales (allegedly)

Those photos are his best, no question about it, you don't post pictures of yourself at your worst on a website offering yourself as a personal trainer.

keep telling yourself that.

are you on another meth or coke binge? your life spinning out of control? thinking about me when you close your eyes? sitting at home, doing line after line thinking about how you're gonna 'own' me? lol

and, eh, that website? was started but never finished a couple years ago.. the girl who did it for me took a couple pics from my fb to see how they fit, thta's about it. you think I'm using 'selfies' on a website to advertise for training? lol.. are you that dense?

"those photos are his best" lol... you're nearly 50, and you look like shit and act like a 15yr old who huffs gasoline. what are you doing on a bbing board? has anything ever come from your keyboard that was constructive? (oh.. .sure, of course you help dozens here... but only through PM's.. huh?) do yourself a favor and search through my posts and see what I adovocate. that speed has really fucked with your brain cells.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: April 09, 2014, 02:26:31 PM »

I'm going w a combo of a) shit response and b) full of shit for the win.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: April 09, 2014, 02:27:49 PM »
ah there's said meltdown now.

at least he's consistent.

consistently looks like shit that is.

:D
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #495 on: April 09, 2014, 02:28:50 PM »
Lol, hes actually got the guts to come back without his tail between his legs.

You got some balls mate I will give you that.  ;D

my tail between my legs? dude, you don't matter. delusions of grandeur buddy...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #496 on: April 09, 2014, 02:33:34 PM »
ah there's said meltdown now.

at least he's consistent.

consistently looks like shit that is.

:D

dude, you look like an underware model in the pics YOU posted. lol... the pics YOU were bragging about.

you're the ones (you and your circle jerk of UK fags) posting pics of me.. picking out the ones you feel will prove your point.

I've posted two pics... one back shot of around 230, maybe 235 I forget, and 1 ab shot post hospital stay at about 205.

and.... you're nearly 50. if you're THAT insecure about how you look at 50, that you need to consistently seek the approval of people thousands of miles away, you should just hang yourself now or take up alcoholism to numb yourself of the pain that nobody gives a shit about you.

lol @ your "e-book" that nobody bought... who writes a book with ZERO experience getting anybody except themselves in shape? lol.. classic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #497 on: April 09, 2014, 02:34:14 PM »
keep telling yourself that.

are you on another meth or coke binge? your life spinning out of control? thinking about me when you close your eyes? sitting at home, doing line after line thinking about how you're gonna 'own' me? lol

and, eh, that website? was started but never finished a couple years ago.. the girl who did it for me took a couple pics from my fb to see how they fit, thta's about it. you think I'm using 'selfies' on a website to advertise for training? lol.. are you that dense?

"those photos are his best" lol... you're nearly 50, and you look like shit and act like a 15yr old who huffs gasoline. what are you doing on a bbing board? has anything ever come from your keyboard that was constructive? (oh.. .sure, of course you help dozens here... but only through PM's.. huh?) do yourself a favor and search through my posts and see what I adovocate. that speed has really fucked with your brain cells.

Fucking hell that was worse than I thought it was going to be.   ;D

Mate, your finished here, any credibility you had disappeared when your pictures appeared.

No one gives a fuck about you now, how can anyone take you seriously.
You look distinctly average
You have never been in contest shape
You have never even been over 240lbs fat FFS.

You look about 190lbs in those photos.

And as for me, its not even up for debate.
I got asked for pics and I posted them, its called backing up your bollocks.

you should take note.

Simple Simon

« Reply #498 on: April 09, 2014, 02:39:26 PM »
dude, you look like an underware model in the pics YOU posted. lol... the pics YOU were bragging about.

you're the ones (you and your circle jerk of UK fags) posting pics of me.. picking out the ones you feel will prove your point.

I've posted two pics... one back shot of around 230, maybe 235 I forget, and 1 ab shot post hospital stay at about 205.

and.... you're nearly 50. if you're THAT insecure about how you look at 50, that you need to consistently seek the approval of people thousands of miles away, you should just hang yourself now or take up alcoholism to numb yourself of the pain that nobody gives a shit about you.

lol @ your "e-book" that nobody bought... who writes a book with ZERO experience getting anybody except themselves in shape? lol.. classic.

Yes, it was mindblowing

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2014, 02:48:27 PM »
Yes, it was mindblowing

eh.. not those, moron. those are what you posted, not what I posted.

those were from myspace, figuring out how to use a webcam, about 3 days after I got out of prison... but, yea, was about 230 there and about 15-17% probably.