Author Topic: Best genetics I've ever seen in a human being  (Read 11135 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Best genetics I've ever seen in a human being
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2014, 05:31:42 AM »
getbigger scientist hard at work oggiling studying superior afro american genetic
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2014, 05:32:53 AM »
Modou Lo VS Gris Bordeaux

Wiggs VS Parker

Samuel Fishburne VS Morgan L Jackson

Bombardier VS The Senegalese Mike Tyson 8:55

11:40 Time for Ahalos Match!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2014, 05:36:21 AM »
Cleanest Natural has twink genetics.  It's unfathomable to him that someone can be naturally built.
fact of the matter is if one were at ball courts during the summer time one would see guys who look better. And all they do is play b-ball.

Sometimes I chalk it up to Sev's competitive spirit. Like, "he has to be using", in order to justify a person who may look slightly better than him.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2014, 05:55:09 AM »
if you have muscles, you lift weights. Nobody looks muscular without lifting weights one way or another. Please. Stop being retarded.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2014, 06:03:50 AM »
Best genetics africans have is epic leans.  No need for body fat in hot ass Africa.
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2014, 06:05:22 AM »
he is bodybuilding..stop being naive .. as in lifting and taking drugs .. no body on Earth holds that much lean muscle.. it's genetic

He definitely could be drug free. But I agree that he is also definitely bodybuilding - in terms of lifting weights.

An untrained black guy with good genetics will be ripped/lean, but also thin. Not built like this guy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2014, 06:08:07 AM »
He definitely could be drug free. But I agree that he is also definitely bodybuilding - in terms of lifting weights.

An untrained black guy with good genetics will be ripped/lean, but also thin. Not built like this guy.

no drug free there.. guy goes to a gym and injects

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2014, 06:09:48 AM »
He may never have lifted a weight, but let's not pretend that he doesn't get a lot of exercise. He probably climbs trees and runs after his food. He's gotta catch his woman and build a hut before sundown, Bwana.

Holy shit was that some unintentional racism. I going to report my own post.
:D :D! :D :D!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2014, 06:14:04 AM »
this fat westerner seemed to have decent run

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2014, 06:19:39 AM »
These videos remind me of thr kimbo slice phenomenon.   
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 06:58:26 AM »
if you have muscles, you lift weights. Nobody looks muscular without lifting weights one way or another. Please. Stop being retarded.

Not true, I remember 3 black guys from my youth (no homo) that had never touched a weight in their lives and looked like they had trained balls to the wall natural for a year and a half with on point diet, with what looked to be a good 25 pounds of muscle over the average joe.One guy was a huge genetic freak with the nickname tyson, didnt lift and was over 200 pounds with low bodyfat.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 10:03:46 AM »
no drug free there.. guy goes to a gym and injects

Lol dude does not inject anything, if this guy did drugs he would look IFBB ready, I have seen countless people like him in Nigeria and they get their muscles from farming/hard labor and eating meat and cassava. Heck you can find builds like this in most American prisons.

the trainer

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2014, 10:24:13 AM »
he is bodybuilding..stop being naive .. as in lifting and taking drugs .. no body on Earth holds that much lean muscle.. it's genetic

hahahaha here comes delusional natural thinking everybody in the world has his shitty genes, dude you are just like the fat bitches on facebook who talk shit about skinny women to feel better.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2014, 10:26:47 AM »
Not true, I remember 3 black guys from my youth (no homo)

i lold right there

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2014, 11:30:01 AM »
hahahaha here comes delusional natural thinking everybody in the world has his shitty genes, dude you are just like the fat bitches on facebook who talk shit about skinny women to feel better.

must be trolling or ......i dont want to believe somone going by 'trainer' could beleive this african gentleman doesnt even lift weights?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »
He may never have lifted a weight, but let's not pretend that he doesn't get a lot of exercise. He probably climbs trees and runs after his food. He's gotta catch his woman and build a hut before sundown, Bwana.

Holy shit was that some unintentional racism. I going to report my own post.

;D
R

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2014, 04:10:08 PM »
Lifting your own bodyweight as well as lifting other people are also considered "weights" for your muscles.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2014, 04:17:23 PM »
i said it before but no one listen

the IFBB should send scouts to africa and select the best genetic there offer them scholarship in USA university with college bodybuilding programme

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2014, 04:32:05 PM »
i said it before but no one listen

the IFBB should send scouts to africa and select the best genetic there offer them scholarship in USA university with college bodybuilding programme
The only scout that they have is Lonnie Teper. And Lonnie knows from experience that African men won't peel for him...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2014, 07:41:56 PM »
What does lifting weights have to do with anything? The guy was probably more active then 99% of the world's population. Being active (with good genetics) creates a body like this.

He would look like Carl Winslow if he sat on a couch in America.

Lol. 

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2014, 07:44:13 PM »
What does lifting weights have to do with anything? The guy was probably more active then 99% of the world's population. Being active (with good genetics) creates a body like this.

He would look like Carl Winslow if he sat on a couch in America.

Is that what happened to you?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2014, 07:48:09 PM »
Who is this black guy?  How did you come across a picture of some random African?  How was it determined that he doesn't lift weights?

the trainer

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2014, 07:53:30 PM »
must be trolling or ......i dont want to believe somone going by 'trainer' could beleive this african gentleman doesnt even lift weights?

I am pretty sure he lifts up other guys so in that way he trains his muscles but the point is he does not go to an actual gym.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2014, 12:03:12 AM »
Tell us more champ, somehow I think this is only the surface of the story.

This was a long time ago, when I was a kid and hence not a schmoe :-).

NN

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2014, 08:04:47 AM »
I worked for two years in a prison as a Correction Officer in a max prison. So many guys worked out. I noticed two groups. The lifters and the body weight guys. Many of the body weight guys were ripped and in shape.  You would be wrong on many times if you were to guess who lifted weights or not.

In a black neighbor hood that borders the well to do white neighborhood in NJ there was an abandoned play ground. A bunch of black guys always gathered to do chin ups, push ups, dips, jumps, one leg squats and other body weight stuff. These guys were ripped and big. They looked like they could kick ass. In the white neighbor hood gym that every weight lifting thing you could want in the gym were filled with out of shape white guys pumping away. The only guys that looked like anything there were juicers.

I think bodybuilding fans have a warped perception of how lifting is necessary for athletes. There are wrestlers, sprinters, mma, and even football players who don't lift. They rely on genetics and hard work from body weight training and their sport activities.