Author Topic: I have taken my last drink for the next 4 days. This is my road to semi sobriety  (Read 28020 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I think you guys were right. I can't think about casual drinking.
Ya` think?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Shiz, stop making plans, but focus on the things you have accomplished. In case it takes some time, then so be it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Shiz, stop making plans, but focus on the things you have accomplished. In case it takes some time, then so be it.
The plan is simple now my friend. Guys like Wes, Pedro, Shockwave etc... were right.The only solution is to quit alcohol completely. I only lasted 4 days the first time.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
The plan is simple now my friend. Guys like Wes, Pedro, Shockwave etc... were right.The only solution is to quit alcohol completely. I only lasted 4 days the first time.

At least you tried it, which is a good thing.
Cold turkey or not, I can't speak from experience, but you have my support  :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Review this post in four days.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Review this post in four days.

The crocs will have shit out his corpse by then, I hope.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I don't want to read the whole thread but is this the one where the alcoholic is saying he's going to quit on his own?
s

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I don't want to read the whole thread but is this the one where the alcoholic is saying he's going to quit on his own?
s

You have remarkable intuition.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Like I said earlier in the thread Shizz,I quit a million times.

The one thing I kept constant was the mindset that I knew I had to beat the booze......finally,I won but it wasn`t easy.

If I had to do it all over again,I think I could make it on my first attempt knowing what I know today...............but I don`t know for sure,because addiction is a mindfuck more than just a physical addiction.

I used to say I`d never drink again........these days after many years of sobriety,I wouldn`t dare say NEVER because you never know.......can`t underestimate it at all.

Good luck man,you can do it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I have taken my last drink. This is my road to sobriety.
« Reply #310 on: April 14, 2014, 06:47:50 PM »
It depends. During the work week? Probably 350-500 ml.  

Weekends? I can do 750 ml in a day easy. Sometimes more.

This has been going on for 2 1/2 to 3 years straight. Drinking everyday is a problem.

A fifth in a day is a lot o drink. I have a high tolerance for alcohol. The most I have drunk in a day is maybe 400 ml. I rarely get drunk and never have hangovers. Perhaps if I felt like shit the next day, it would be easier to stop drinking, which would make my teetotalling wife very happy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I have half a bottle of Svedka Orange Creamsicle vodka left. Should I drink it? You know for the memories...

After the week, I think I just might go longer if I can. Maybe it is wiser to give it up altogether.

Dump it out. Don't drink it. It's a choice and you should chose not to drink.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Then why don't you see my point. I am talking about going from drinking everyday, to maybe once or twice a month.

Where do you not see the progress in that? Why should I shut up about it? It is the diary of my situation.

Determined to be disliked? I am being real with you guys.

I've made all the arguments to myself you are making now about social drinking being alright. No doubt there is merit in cutting back for health reasons. There are people who are periodic drunks. They go through long dry spells. Sometimes these people totally binge when they do drink. That is not good for your health at all. People have died as a result of alcohol poisoning. Hang in there and stay strong.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
alcoholism ;D ;D ;D

oh brother

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
One day at a time Shizzo, one day at a time...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Good luck Shizzo I hope you can stay the course and do whatever makes you happy. Remembering the hangovers and how low they make you feel is important for those times you feel fine or bored and start questioning why you even stopped drinking in the first place.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Alright, I took a few goodbye sips and poured the rest down the sink.

I think you guys were right. I can't think about casual drinking. I need to quit drinking for good.

Hiya Sh
I got through the first 3 pages of your thread then skipped to this last page.  And I must disagree with you.  What I would prefer (being a bit of a drinker) is the reverse opposite of what you say above?  I want to continue to be a casual drinker, a social drinker, a fun person at a party.  I do not need to reach the point where I need to quit drinking.  I can have a drink at a special occasion or any time I want.

We're fun when drunk no?  I'm able to stop and know my cutoff sortof

what I do is 5 days do what I want, two days rest liver
xL
it's legal at least you're not addicted to something worse horrid

xxxLinda

• Getbig V

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
what you must do is prioritize.  Decide what you need and when you want it....

I met that guy ^^^^^ above
he was so hot but too drunk to get it up.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
what you must do is prioritize.  Decide what you need and when you want it....

I met that guy ^^^^^ above
he was so hot but too drunk to get it up.

Who the hell are you?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Who the hell are you?

some cunt.

anyways.

jokes on her, real alphas cocks still work when fucked off, they just never reach ejaculation.

sober enough to breathe ; sober enough to ravage organs.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
some cunt.

anyways.

jokes on her, real alphas cocks still work when fucked off, they just never reach ejaculation.

sober enough to breathe ; sober enough to ravage organs.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
I would popsickle stick my cock, like when a tree is growing, in order to ravage that slut in the music videos insides.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

Hiya Sh
I got through the first 3 pages of your thread then skipped to this last page.  And I must disagree with you.  What I would prefer (being a bit of a drinker) is the reverse opposite of what you say above?  I want to continue to be a casual drinker, a social drinker, a fun person at a party.  I do not need to reach the point where I need to quit drinking.  I can have a drink at a special occasion or any time I want.

We're fun when drunk no?  I'm able to stop and know my cutoff sortof

what I do is 5 days do what I want, two days rest liver
xL
it's legal at least you're not addicted to something worse horrid

PTPS