Author Topic: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?  (Read 51515 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2014, 07:34:12 PM »
he went full retard it seems. like 333386 except he likes the blacks.
follow the arrows

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2014, 07:38:18 PM »
Yeah, at least you got a point! The Russians starved 7 million Ukrainians to death and a few more million worked to death in the gulags and god knows how many others hanged, machine gunned, and tortured.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. I never said the russians were angels.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2014, 07:39:02 PM »
Well, if true it certainly matches the man, seeing as how his muscles were fake too.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2014, 07:42:46 PM »
Arguing over how many "millions" were exterminated. You fucking people are priceless!

Fuck me Nancy, calm down. Nobody takes any pleasure in anyone's death here. The gist of the thread (apart from the few trolls) is that somehow it's 'anti-Semitic' to question the Jewish deaths in this ordeal. As if they deserve 'special treatment'  :D

I firmly believe that Yates is full of shit. I've been inside the Auschwitz gas chambers. It's a terrible terrible place. I also firmly believe people died there.

It's the amount that's in question. As if we're to accept, without ANY questions, that the official tally is the word of God. Or get accused of all sorts of juvenile shit.

Pathetic and does their case more harm than good.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2014, 08:06:45 PM »
"I have many times suggested that the real atrocity in World War II was what I call "innocenticide" - the mass killing of innocents. What undoubtedly happened to the Jews in Nazi hands was not a crime because they were Jews, but because they were (mostly) innocent Jews. It was their innocence that made it a crime, not their Jewishness.  But once you accept my word, "innocenticide", instead, that reduces the total pot of Gold available to the Jews, because then the victims of Dresden, Coventry and Hiroshima, might qualify for cash handouts, so they object to it: they can't have that."   - David Irving

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2014, 08:23:17 PM »
yes david irving - there is an unbiased source  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2014, 08:26:54 PM »
I would suggest the opposite.  They kept very detailed records.

in the beginning of Auschwitz, yes.

in the last year of operations, no.

that year of missing records could be a million people.

hell, one summer they gassed 450 thousand hungarian jews in the infamous 'jews for trucks' deal.
Flower Boy Ran Away

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2014, 08:46:12 PM »
I've got to get me one of them third eyes in my pineal gland.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2014, 08:48:25 PM »
I've got to get me one of them third eyes in my pineal gland.

Must be what Tool was talking about.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2014, 10:44:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure Ford never said that.

It was a Ford executive that related that.  Henry was also weighed down by the fact that he bullied Edsel for years. Then Edsel contracted stomach cancer and died.  It seemed Henry believed that parents should inflict unrelenting emotional trauma on children. He realized in his last year of life what a horrible person he had been.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2014, 10:45:22 PM »

Damn. Dorian has got some explaining to do.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2014, 10:58:14 PM »

Why? its his opinion, bunch of little sensitive drug abusing nonames trying to kick Dorian.

Fuck you. 8)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2014, 11:02:01 PM »
If Dorian really did say this, then it is just stunning.  He definately needs a history lesson, in the incredible atrocities that were committed in WWII, notably to the millions of Jews, in what we call the 'Holocaust', and to the millions of others that were killed (18 million, etc). He really needs to go to the Vad Veshem Musuem, where they actually have records (3 million Jewish names recorded +) , on the millions who perished.  He really needs to Skirball Cultural Center, to learn a little more about life, history instead of just blurting lies out. He should know better. Enough of, it is his opinion. It isn't an opinion. It was a fact that millions perished, whether at the camps or on the streets in various cities.

Would like to here from Dorian himself on WTF was going on his mind, and if this was truly him in a normal mental state.  Does he really want his image to be tarnished.  Very sad, because Dorian was always cool, even when he knew I was Jewish and Israeli.  I don't get it. So would like to hear from him.  From someone who I have been reporting, taking pics for year and years, it is very disappointing not to hear anything but silence right now, even if he deleted all of these references.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2014, 11:03:21 PM »
I can see how someone could be severely offended by questioning details of an event like the Holocaust, especially when lots of us have been told horror stories about it by the people who lived it.

The next generation will probably have the ability to be more objective about it, the facts are well documented.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2014, 11:04:47 PM »
This is a real shame. Used to have huge respect for Dorian. I have seen drugs have a similar effect on others. They get sucked into a loop of conspiracy theories through an expanded state of conscience.

I have no doubt that the victorious put their own spin on history, but with all the documented evidence, whether this event took place is not in doubt.

Dorian has just substituted one set of drugs for another and his true colours are beginning to show. I'm sad to say, but I can see things going downhill fast for him.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2014, 11:10:59 PM »
I wonder how many civilian people were killed by U.S.A since end of WW2. ??? Not many people talking about it, but jews topic is always welcome.
We have still crimes against humanity going on.

Stick to bodybuilding and left politics behind. Truth is that Jews were never liked across all of Europe, especially Germany, Poland (yes Poles hated Jews even before WW2) and Baltic states where they supported Bolsheviks.

Maybe if we lived in pre war europe we would have much better picture and less one sided about this topic.

Now get back to oiled men in thongs gentlemans.

io856

« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2014, 11:13:05 PM »
Definitely wasn't faked thats ridiculous

Holocaust Revisionism usually relates to questioning the amount of Jews killed in the shoah.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2014, 11:15:11 PM »
I can see how someone could be severely offended by questioning details of an event like the Holocaust, especially when lots of us have been told horror stories about it by the people who lived it. The next generation will probably have the ability to be more objective about it, the facts are well documented.

It isn't the questioning, it is the distortion of what happened to millions, both Jews, Russians, Gypsies and many others. It is the trying to deny fact's which are well documented, as horrifying as they were. Instead of understanding, you try to hid it and distort it, in the hopes that a new generation will trivialize it.  Like some people try to do with the Word Trade Bombings, and other historical facts, because it is painful.  Never forget, and people try to.

I have heard many stories from my grandfather, who lived in Poland, then moved to Italy, and then took his family by boat to the land which is now Israel. It wasn't pretty. It isn't something we talk about in our family. Because it was very painful.  And because loss is easier to block out.  

Which is why I usually stay away from too much politics or painful subjects, as usually in the bodybuilding, fitness, figure world, we have many sorts of races, cultures, religions and we try to get along.  It is usually nice. But Dorian. Wow.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2014, 11:22:53 PM »
Too many guest posing appearances in Dubai, India I suppose...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2014, 11:26:30 PM »
Dorian is very bright. I have a REALLY hard time thinking he would say something like this did'nt happen. He can be hard to fully understand because he does in fact not say much at all at times. But i just think he is shy. The dude will not say anything bad about anyone if you don't attack him first. I am sure all he meant is that most history is exaggereted. Nothing more or less. I promise you he have nothing against jews!

If Dorian really did say this, then it is just stunning.  He definately needs a history lesson, in the incredible atrocities that were committed in WWII, notably to the millions of Jews, in what we call the 'Holocaust', and to the millions of others that were killed (18 million, etc). He really needs to go to the Vad Veshem Musuem, where they actually have records, on the millions who perished.  He really needs to Skirball Cultural Center, to learn a little more about life, history instead of just blurting lies out. He should know better. Enough of, it is his opinion. It isn't an opinion. It was a fact that millions perished, whether at the camps or on the streets in various cities.

Would like to here from Dorian himself on WTF was going on his mind, and if this was truly him in a normal mental state.  Does he really want his image to be tarnished.  Very sad, because Dorian was always cool, even when he knew I was Jewish and Israeli.  I don't get it. So would like to hear from him.  From someone who I have been reporting, taking pics for year and years, it is very disappointing not to hear anything but silence right now, even if he deleted all of these references.

MIRAGETROPIN

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2014, 11:26:50 PM »
It isn't the questioning, it is the distortion of what happened to millions, both Jews, Russians, Gypsies and many others. It is the trying to deny fact's which are well documented, as horrifying as they were. Instead of understanding, you try to hid it and distort it, in the hopes that a new generation will trivialize it.  Like some people try to do with the Word Trade Bombings, and other historical facts, because it is painful.  Never forget, and people try to.

I have heard many stories from my grandfather, who lived in Poland, then moved to Italy, and then took his family by boat to the land which is now Israel. It wasn't pretty. It isn't something we talk about in our family. Because it was very painful.  And because loss is easier to block out.  

I've noticed many wont deny it - but will attempt to downplay the holocaust by debating the numbers - as if the magnitude of this atrocity weighs any less on the heart of Jewry or Humanity as a whole.
A

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2014, 11:28:33 PM »
I suspect Yates has been reading the works of historian David Irving.  Yates is right in that much of history is a lie, if that is his statement.  In my mind, that isn't to suggest that many did not perish during WWII, only that many purported events (WWII based or otherwise) that have repeatedly been stated as fact, are not always fact.  The atrocities committed throughout history need no embellishment, as they are heinous enough on their own. 

First of all, prove your claim that much of history is lie, by choosing what ever example and evidence which proves it to be a lie. Not from the soviet Russia or communistic countries, but from the western world. You will find out that it is much easier to say than prove. Secondly, what comes at the truth of the holocaust, regarding this matter history is as accurate and truth as it can be. You can be nitpicking about the numbers until your head explodes, but what is the difference if Nazis killed 4 million, 6 million or 12 million of  jews, while it still is holocaust and war crime? Figures in the history book's are the truth as they see it at the moment. It is a fact based in the knowledge at the moment. It can't be anything else. And at that moment they did have most of the eyewitnesses, documents, natzis etc. to use to figure out the facts, and I have no doubt that they did best they can to bring out the truth. That is in the history, and now every freaking idiot and fool try to deny it, because history is all lie? How come it is all lie? Because idiot's like you say it is. You pick things from the history and look at it in the light of the "internet fact's", and it look completely different. You should understand that there is no facts in the internet, just bullshit from various foil hat idiots. There is no such thing than internet facts, because there is no means to know what is truth and what not. Truth in the history books is a fact, because you can't chance it when ever you feel like it. You can change it only by the real and solid studies, not by the rumors and bullshit like you can in the internet. That's why you are wrong, and history is truth, not a lie.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2014, 11:29:24 PM »

Which is why I usually stay away from too much politics or painful subjects, as usually in the bodybuilding, fitness, figure world, we have many sorts of races, cultures, religions and we try to get along.  It is usually nice. But Dorian. Wow.
Will be in Toronto next month. The Holocaust is still made immediate by the (now diminished) number of survivors I see.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2014, 12:48:20 AM »

aaron is such a queer

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2014, 12:50:04 AM »
What do you expect from a limey kunt?

A