Author Topic: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?  (Read 51588 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?
« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2014, 06:26:17 AM »
A lot of people witnessed the most horrible atrocities during WWII. Where are their museums and memorials?

They all have stories that contribute to history and deserve to have those stories told.
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2014, 06:27:53 AM »
I'm more concerned of the fact that you can't question it AT ALL. It's 'anti-Semitic' or 'racist' to do so. You're stopped from asking questions or pointing anything out. You're immediately classed as a heretic and insulted. That alone really gets my interest and start questioning things.

I've been to Auschwitz. September 2010. Things happened there. People died. How many died I don't know. Could be 1000s, could be millions.

But classing me as 'anti-Semitic' because I or others dare talking about it ... go fuck yourself with a retractable baton.

exactly

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Ψ

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2014, 06:39:21 AM »
You truly are fucking delusional, Dorian's past speaks for itself he admittedly was a Skinhead in his teens. What do you think he was intimating?
in his teens yes, . People can change

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2014, 06:42:44 AM »
Fake it til you make it.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: April 10, 2014, 07:11:03 AM »
in his teens yes, . People can change
Yes, but apparently not in his case.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #281 on: April 10, 2014, 07:16:09 AM »
You truly are fucking delusional, Dorian's past speaks for itself he admittedly was a Skinhead in his teens. What do you think he was intimating?
Nein!!! He was a skin , big difference to modern day skin heads that follow neo nazi teachings - before presenting an argument get
your facts straight first  :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #282 on: April 10, 2014, 07:17:35 AM »
Do not use jew for the corrupt power behind our world's demise - a normal jew is like any other "model" citizen.
It's a trap by the choo actors in power to dignify their malevolence directed towards the western and eastern hemisphere.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: April 10, 2014, 07:33:32 AM »
Nein!!! He was a skin , big difference to modern day skin heads that follow neo nazi teachings - before presenting an argument get
your facts straight first  :)

Skin head, Neo Nazi, KKK, it's all based on hate, and ignorance!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #284 on: April 10, 2014, 07:39:02 AM »
But skins which Dorian was, are not - Original skins were into ska music and loosely tied with punk rockers.

Dorian was and still is a huge fan of one Robert Nesta Marley , Reggae had it's beginnings from ska music , Bob was
black by the way - Dorians best friend through his youth was a black man and also a "skin" - you need to learn alternative
English culture .

Totally understand the confusion with the shaved heads and Doc Martin boots - this was typical Skin dress code - Soccer hooligans
are where the racist part and skins came together - Dorian was not and never has been tied to neo nazi skinheads.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #285 on: April 10, 2014, 07:42:10 AM »
But skins which Dorian was, are not - Original skins were into ska music and loosely tied with punk rockers.

Dorian was and still is a huge fan of one Robert Nesta Marley , Reggae had it's beginnings from ska music , Bob was
black by the way - Dorians best friend through his youth was a black man and also a "skin" - you need to learn alternative
English culture .

Totally understand the confusion with the shaved heads and Doc Martin boots - this was typical Skin dress code - Soccer hooligans
are where the racist part and skins came together - Dorian was not and never has been tied to neo nazi skinheads.
don't bother, dude has already made his snap judgment without knowing wtf he's talking about. Which tells us much more about him than Dorian, lulz.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #286 on: April 10, 2014, 07:45:37 AM »

English culture .

And not to say skins and punks were angels - they were rebellious and thumbed there nose at authority , rioting and hurling the odd
brick through windows - the whole anarchy scene through the 70s in England was all about rebelling - this is where real skins were born..

As I said above it was once soccer hooligans started to adopt the skins code of dress that the real skin head/neo nazi movement rose - Dorian was
not apart of this..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2014, 07:51:12 AM »
don't bother, dude has already made his snap judgment without knowing wtf he's talking about. Which tells us much more about him than Dorian, lulz.
I gathered that with most of the negative comments toward Doz..No one has actually read what he said.

You did and said it right here  ;)

If you actually read his post he never said that it was faked or didn't happen, btw. Reading comprehension is not your friend.

You're inferring that he said it... but he never actually said it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #288 on: April 10, 2014, 07:53:59 AM »
Dorian is entitled to think what he wants.  Who gives a fuck.  No one has to think the same way as you

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #289 on: April 10, 2014, 07:58:20 AM »
Dorian is entitled to think what he wants.  Who gives a fuck.  No one has to think the same way as you

X2
But it's "BB related"  ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2014, 09:34:13 AM »
You no absolutely nothing about me! Who is making snap judgments now? I have met Dorian I liked him. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: April 10, 2014, 09:56:15 AM »
You must be a  real retard, there a groups of fucking engineers who have provided analysis on how WTC was a planned implosion.

Easy to say, but even those fucking engineers hasn't been able to point out even one real explosion from any 9/11 video. If you read that bullshit they has provided, you should realize that their analysis doesn't include any evidence, only some completely stupid claims. There is not even one sentence which they present as a fact, based on real evidence, and claims doesn't prove anything. If I am wrong, please show me the evidence? That should be easy?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2014, 11:09:44 AM »
You no absolutely nothing about me! Who is making snap judgments now? I have met Dorian I liked him. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt!
lol. Not in this thread you're not.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #293 on: April 10, 2014, 02:23:22 PM »

Yes true...But many others believe they are the chosen people and everyone else is beneath them. I don't think it's possible for a group of people/s to think they are the chosen people without having absolute disgust of all other people. In other words, any group of people who believe they are the chosen people(above any other people) have to be rotten in their core...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #294 on: April 11, 2014, 03:07:58 AM »
Epic retards in this thread - he has a bald head "HE IS A NAZI"!!!!

Guess most pro bodybuilders are Nazi's then  ???
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #295 on: April 11, 2014, 03:08:57 AM »
I hear that many Jews think of non- Jews as subhuman, is this true?
Ψ

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #296 on: April 11, 2014, 03:26:29 AM »
I hear that many Jews think of non- Jews as subhuman, is this true?

yes it is.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #297 on: April 11, 2014, 03:35:05 AM »
yes it is.

So they think they are the master race?
Ψ

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #298 on: April 11, 2014, 04:38:37 AM »
Yes true...But many others believe they are the chosen people and everyone else is beneath them. I don't think it's possible for a group of people/s to think they are the chosen people without having absolute disgust of all other people. In other words, any group of people who believe they are the chosen people(above any other people) have to be rotten in their core...
Well that's a ridiculous leap, generalization, stereotype!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #299 on: April 11, 2014, 04:51:08 AM »
Well that's a ridiculous leap, generalization, stereotype!

You should know  ::)
Ψ