Author Topic: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?  (Read 51568 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?
« Reply #325 on: April 13, 2014, 05:22:07 AM »
all soldiers have always been mercenaries serving knowingly -or not- the elites interests...

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: April 13, 2014, 07:35:07 AM »
As i already said, 18 millions of innocents were burned alive in ovens, during WW2... Vatican and Jesuits as the main perpetrators... Jews were sacrificed also, a lot of them, but not the Sarmatians/Samaritans (Rabbi)... You have to search for the connection between the Vatican and Samaritan Jews, and their pagan/evil cults of Cybele, Moloch and other evil gods... And Hitler, Stalin, Himmler and others were all Catholic Priests in the hands of the Vatican/Jesuits... SS (Sedes Sacrorum/Knights of the Holy See) were non other than a Roman Catholic Church military and spiritual order, founded by Archbishop Cardinal Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) and Wlodimir Ledochowski (Jesuit Superior General) during 1933 Reich Concordat... As a military order they had the power to wage constant Holy Inquisition (another expedient for burning innocents alive to their pagan gods, against witch and evil people my ass) against heretics, with assassinations, torture and counter-intelligence... As a spiritual order they had the Roman Catholic grace of being forgiven all their mortal sins... Believe what you want, if you are interested you can research this stuff...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: April 13, 2014, 11:20:44 AM »
Epic backfire thread.

1)  Dorian was not a Nazi of any kind.

2)  Numbers "claimed" dead have been massively over-exaggerated for political gain.

3)  Wealthy American Jews started the war.

4) Jews believe "they" are superior race.

Thanks for the education guys.

And what you do if I ask you to present some evidence to prove those claims?

1) Scream like a retard whose balls are squeezed with the vise
2) Call me stupid
3) Go through some kind of idiotic meltdown
4) Go to ask your mom what word "evidence" means
5) Just shit in your pants and enjoy the momentary heat it will deliver

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: April 13, 2014, 12:53:04 PM »

2) Call me stupid
CAN YOU SUCCESSFULLY REFUTE THESE TRUTHS?

EXTREMELY wealthy and POWERFUL international Jews started the war - And financed BOTH sides of the conflict, INCLUDING HITLER AND THE NAZIS.

Jews believe "they" are [the] superior race.
1) The Jew holds himself separate from the nations, not primarily for ideological reasons as prescribed in the Old Testament. Rather, the Jew remains aloof from all others because he sees himself as belonging to an elite.

2) The Jew may proclaim and propagandize though his monopoly of the Media the slogan, “Diversity Is Our Strength!” Yet the Jew will never live in a neighborhood where poor Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics live. Why not? Because the Jew despises working class folk as being culturally inferior to him and socially impotent.

3) The Jew at heart despises the ideal of the “Brotherhood of Man.” For it is only through acceptance of Jesus Christ, the Christian Church, and the Christian Universal vision of the “new man in Christ” that the Brotherhood of Man can be realized.

4) The Jew wants nothing to do with Jesus Christ, the Church, and the Christian Universal vision of the new man in Christ. Why not? First because Jesus Christ calls all men to repent which the Jew finds repulsive; Second because the Church with its eyes set on the kingdom to come is disagreeable to the Jew who seeks a kingdom of this world; Third because the new man in Christ whereby all elitist distinctions are dissolved, is an identity the Jew finds repugnant to his love of ’separateness’ and control over others.

5) The Jew, through his monopoly of the Media, the Judicial System, and Academia, wars against Christianity. Why? Because Christianity indicts the Jew as being unrepentant. This puts the Jew in a position of weakness and beholden to the dictates of the Christian. The Jew considers this the greatest of all calamities.

6) The Jew falsely believes that he is part of the “chosen people.” Thus the Jew deems that he has the “divine right” to have his “rights” implemented and secured. In fact, the Jew with his yiddishee chutzpah demands this.What are the Jew’s rights as he perceives them? First and primarily, that the world around him should conform to his point of view and to his point of view only.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #329 on: April 13, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »
Benny b on his way to being benny banned once again.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #330 on: April 13, 2014, 04:20:43 PM »
Eustace Mullins did some great work on the issues of who seems to be in power - "The World Order" for example delivers some interesting insight.

io856

« Reply #331 on: April 13, 2014, 06:13:08 PM »
As i already said, 18 millions of innocents were burned alive in ovens, during WW2... Vatican and Jesuits as the main perpetrators... Jews were sacrificed also, a lot of them, but not the Sarmatians/Samaritans (Rabbi)... You have to search for the connection between the Vatican and Samaritan Jews, and their pagan/evil cults of Cybele, Moloch and other evil gods... And Hitler, Stalin, Himmler and others were all Catholic Priests in the hands of the Vatican/Jesuits... SS (Sedes Sacrorum/Knights of the Holy See) were non other than a Roman Catholic Church military and spiritual order, founded by Archbishop Cardinal Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) and Wlodimir Ledochowski (Jesuit Superior General) during 1933 Reich Concordat... As a military order they had the power to wage constant Holy Inquisition (another expedient for burning innocents alive to their pagan gods, against witch and evil people my ass) against heretics, with assassinations, torture and counter-intelligence... As a spiritual order they had the Roman Catholic grace of being forgiven all their mortal sins... Believe what you want, if you are interested you can research this stuff...
Where was all the coke to support that?

When 2100 tonnes of coke is required to burn 30 000 - 40 000 people?

So for 18 million people to be burned in ovens that requires 420 000 tonnes of coke.

Thats a lot of coke, where are the pictures and evidence to support the massive procurement of coke to burn people in ovens?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: April 13, 2014, 06:21:06 PM »
18 millions of innocents were burned alive in ovens, during WW2

Where are you getting this 18 million BS? That would mean that for every single day of WWII there were 12,329 people killed in ovens.

To put your numbers in perspective, the USSR had the highest WWII casualties with 13.6 million killed. So you are saying that more people were killed in ovens than the entire USSR war casualties?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: April 14, 2014, 12:30:35 AM »
CAN YOU SUCCESSFULLY REFUTE THESE TRUTHS?

EXTREMELY wealthy and POWERFUL international Jews started the war - And financed BOTH sides of the conflict, INCLUDING HITLER AND THE NAZIS.

Jews believe "they" are [the] superior race.
1) The Jew holds himself separate from the nations, not primarily for ideological reasons as prescribed in the Old Testament. Rather, the Jew remains aloof from all others because he sees himself as belonging to an elite.

2) The Jew may proclaim and propagandize though his monopoly of the Media the slogan, “Diversity Is Our Strength!” Yet the Jew will never live in a neighborhood where poor Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics live. Why not? Because the Jew despises working class folk as being culturally inferior to him and socially impotent.

3) The Jew at heart despises the ideal of the “Brotherhood of Man.” For it is only through acceptance of Jesus Christ, the Christian Church, and the Christian Universal vision of the “new man in Christ” that the Brotherhood of Man can be realized.

4) The Jew wants nothing to do with Jesus Christ, the Church, and the Christian Universal vision of the new man in Christ. Why not? First because Jesus Christ calls all men to repent which the Jew finds repulsive; Second because the Church with its eyes set on the kingdom to come is disagreeable to the Jew who seeks a kingdom of this world; Third because the new man in Christ whereby all elitist distinctions are dissolved, is an identity the Jew finds repugnant to his love of ’separateness’ and control over others.

5) The Jew, through his monopoly of the Media, the Judicial System, and Academia, wars against Christianity. Why? Because Christianity indicts the Jew as being unrepentant. This puts the Jew in a position of weakness and beholden to the dictates of the Christian. The Jew considers this the greatest of all calamities.

6) The Jew falsely believes that he is part of the “chosen people.” Thus the Jew deems that he has the “divine right” to have his “rights” implemented and secured. In fact, the Jew with his yiddishee chutzpah demands this.What are the Jew’s rights as he perceives them? First and primarily, that the world around him should conform to his point of view and to his point of view only.

Easily. First what you has to understand, is the fact, that all those 6 claims are based completely on pure anti-Semitism and lies. Look at the history books, they tell you complete different story than neo- Nazi websites. Pull your head out from your ass and realize, that Nazi bastards and their web sites aren't exactly the source of the absolute truth in any matter regarding jews. It is just same than go to southern states and ask Bubba the Ku Klux Klan idiot what he think about negros. If you would have any sort of brains, you would wonder where is all the evidence to prove those claims you presented to the facts. You haven't and that's why I try to beat that idea in your thick head, so at the future you shouldn't wonder when you see those foil hat lies.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: April 14, 2014, 06:05:37 AM »
Where was all the coke to support that?

When 2100 tonnes of coke is required to burn 30 000 - 40 000 people?

So for 18 million people to be burned in ovens that requires 420 000 tonnes of coke.

Thats a lot of coke, where are the pictures and evidence to support the massive procurement of coke to burn people in ovens?
Nazis had no difficulties obtaining coke around all Europe, at all... All the proofs abot that crime, except one, and Vatican/Jesuit involvement were all covered by Allies...
Where are you getting this 18 million BS? That would mean that for every single day of WWII there were 12,329 people killed in ovens.

To put your numbers in perspective, the USSR had the highest WWII casualties with 13.6 million killed. So you are saying that more people were killed in ovens than the entire USSR war casualties?
Remember that the five death camps were builded between Poland and Russia... Those 13.6 million "casualties" are probably part of those burned alive... I know that everything i said seems strange, stupid and not believable, but if you guys are interested you can research this stuff for yourselves...

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: April 14, 2014, 07:16:03 AM »
Easily. First what you has to understand, is the fact, that all those 6 claims are based completely on pure anti-Semitism and lies. Look at the history books, they tell you complete different story than neo- Nazi websites. Pull your head out from your ass and realize, that Nazi bastards and their web sites aren't exactly the source of the absolute truth in any matter regarding jews. It is just same than go to southern states and ask Bubba the Ku Klux Klan idiot what he think about negros. If you would have any sort of brains, you would wonder where is all the evidence to prove those claims you presented to the facts. You haven't and that's why I try to beat that idea in your thick head, so at the future you shouldn't wonder when you see those foil hat lies.
Still waiting for a substantive refutation of my post, "Ropo". ::) Your prolific use of insults and diversionary tactics does not negate the fact that you had six options to choose from, yet you failed to deconstruct a single one of them. This is because they are true.

Sorry, but those "claims" as you put them were made by anti-Zionist Khazar Jews who converted to Christianity. I do not frequent neo-Nazi or KKK websites. In addition, American/Israeli Jews are NOT Semitic people.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: April 15, 2014, 04:15:37 AM »
Still waiting for a substantive refutation of my post, "Ropo". ::) Your prolific use of insults and diversionary tactics does not negate the fact that you had six options to choose from, yet you failed to deconstruct a single one of them. This is because they are true.

Sorry, but those "claims" as you put them were made by anti-Zionist Khazar Jews who converted to Christianity. I do not frequent neo-Nazi or KKK websites. In addition, American/Israeli Jews are NOT Semitic people.

If the claim has nothing to do with the reality, it doesn't matter who made it, because only thing it's proves is that he is mentally ill and furthermore, he have shit for brains. There is foil hat morons in every religion and color, so you have to think twice what you will believe and what not. You have to have some issues, because you are so eager to believe that crap, and I bet you are wanking off with the picture of Eva Braun  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #337 on: April 15, 2014, 05:45:17 AM »
skinhead boot on his forearm:

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #338 on: April 15, 2014, 05:50:36 AM »

2) Call me stupid

2) Call me stupid
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #339 on: April 15, 2014, 05:52:33 AM »

24k is that you?
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #340 on: April 15, 2014, 08:00:42 AM »
skinhead boot on his forearm:

FOURTH REICH FIGHTERS THATS WHAT WE ARE

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #341 on: May 06, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »

Didn't Realize Dorian was an 8th Grade School teacher in Southern California  ???

Or is the teacher Getbigger Howard  ??? ???

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/5/8th-grade-assignment-asks-students-argue-if-holoca/

8th-grade assignment asks students to argue if Holocaust is fact or fiction

A Southern California school district is standing by an eighth-grade writing assignment that asked students to argue whether they believed the Holocaust was fact or fiction.

The Rialto Unified School District argues that the assignment was meant to teach students how to objectively evaluate conflicting opinions, the Los Angeles Daily News reported.

“When tragic events occur in history, there is often debate about their actual existence,” the assignment read. “For example, some people claim the Holocaust is not an actual historical event, but instead is a propaganda tool that was used for political and monetary gain. Based upon your research on this issue, write an argumentative essay, utilizing cited textual evidence, in which you explain whether or not you believe the Holocaust was an actual event in history, or merely a political scheme created to influence public emotion and gain. Remember to address counterclaims (rebuttals) to your stated claim. You are also required to use parenthetical (internal) citations and to provide a Works Cited page.”

The Los Angeles-based Anti-Defamation League has spoken out against the district, but the district insists the assignment is part of the Common Core state standards meant to emphasize critical thinking.

“One of the most important responsibilities for educators is to develop critical thinking skills in students,” school board member Joe Martinez told The Daily News. “This will allow a person to come to their own conclusion. Current events are part of the basis for measuring IQ. The Middle East, Israel, Palestine and the Holocaust are on newscasts discussing current events. Teaching how to come to your own conclusion based on the facts, test your position, be able to articulate that position, then defend your belief with a lucid argument is essential to good citizenship.”

District spokeswoman Syeda Jafri told the paper: “There is no doubt the Holocaust was one of the most horrific, traumatic time-pieces in our history. We want our students to engage in developing critical thinking skills and have an in-depth perspective on the importance of the Holocaust. Although I received one email last week in reference to this subject, the district has not received any concerns about this writing prompt from any teachers, administrators or parents. However, due to its sensitive nature, we are always open to go back and examine the prompt.”

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Dorian Knows
« Reply #342 on: May 12, 2014, 01:18:52 AM »

agenda21nwo

« Reply #343 on: May 12, 2014, 02:48:27 AM »
Another holocaust fraud exposed.

http://nypost.com/2014/05/11/holocaust-scammer-to-owe-22-5m-for-bogus-memoir/

The elite are robbing you blind.  Everything they propagate is done with the intention to deceive and rob you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #344 on: May 12, 2014, 02:54:27 AM »
The elite are robbing you blind.  Everything they propagate is done with the intention to deceive and rob you.
Can you tell me who "the elite" are, I would liike to keep an eye out for them so they dont rob me.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #345 on: May 12, 2014, 02:59:06 AM »
People still debate whether or not we ever landed on the moon ~

That being said, there must not be many lifetime hardcore over-sized bodybuilders here who are nearing their fifties.

And by "hardcore" I mean boatloading dope far beyond what most guys would dare. I mean, truly, that's all a real contender for the O is... is someone who likes to push the envelope.

These guys get looney, much like lifetime Meth-heads. They are all over the place in conversations and paranoid/delusional schizophrenics.

More often than not, this is how they end up, unless somewhere along the line they wise up while they are still young and say "enough is enough"

And I could give a flying rat's ass if anyone doesn't believe me. I deal with these guys every fucking day. I can even see it coming as they age.

Play today. Pay tomorrow.

Wait... someone's following me... but at least my home gym is nicer than my bedroom.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #346 on: May 12, 2014, 03:27:57 AM »
Can you tell me who "the elite" are, I would liike to keep an eye out for them so they dont rob me.

Elite are the mega wealthy, Rockerfellers, Bill Gates etc.  Plus the banks owned by Rockerfellers and co.

Under them the big corporations.

Under them the politicians.

Under them their lapdog servants the media, who are used to brainwash and controll the masses.

Under them, the masses- THE DUMB SLAVES - i.e. you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: May 12, 2014, 03:34:23 AM »
Elite are the mega wealthy, Rockerfellers, Bill Gates etc.  Plus the banks owned by Rockerfellers and co.

Under them their lapdog servants the media, who are used to brainwash and controll the masses.

so where do you fit in

seems its easy to put strangers in a category even though you know fuck all about them

despite all your rage you are still just a rat in a cage  :-*
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #348 on: May 12, 2014, 03:34:51 AM »
Elite are the mega wealthy, Rockerfellers, Bill Gates etc.  Plus the banks owned by Rockerfellers and co.

Where do you fit into that pyramid?

edt, great minds hey bigmc  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #349 on: May 12, 2014, 03:37:16 AM »

The real secret is none of that exists at all, not in the way you think it dioes, you have just been fed a line by some crackpot on a conspiracy theory website and fell for it hook line and sinker.

Dumb slave  ;)