Author Topic: Flex wheeler now a days  (Read 28233 times)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Flex wheeler now a days
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2006, 07:41:29 AM »
I know flex has had no choice but to cut back on every thing because of health problems but i thought he was supposed to be naturaly big any way, well at least the way people used to talk about his genetics any way, but don't worry am not having a go, its just werid seeing him that small after all his years in pro bb,

He kinda looked like a young Jimmy Walker.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2006, 10:27:30 AM »
I have a feeling that Tookie Williams had better genetics than Flex after all......

Wooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2006, 10:45:38 AM »
flex wheeler has the skinniest neck i have ever fucking seen.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2006, 11:02:07 AM »
Funny study of human nature. You guys make excuses when someone looks outrageous that it is all steroids. Laugh at them for their abuse when they become ill or even die. And then ridicule them as pencilnecks who have no personal pride when they retire and shrink to normal healthier proportions. Interesting.

well this can be avoided by simply becoming as big and as strong as you naturally can become from day one

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »
I would say around 97 looking at pitures is when he started injecting synthol.
No. He had already started to use it by 1993 in his calves when Synthol was still a secret. Fact. Guys like Shawn thought they were implants.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2006, 01:38:45 PM »
No I didn't but when I mentioned it, Flex couldn't control his emotions or feelings.
Sort of "Jacked Him" up mentally and he lost his focus especially in 1997, remember the Ninjia Story, it began with the Calf Accusation. :'(

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2006, 02:01:51 PM »
I would love to see a picture of Tom Prince, Flex, and Kevin Levrone together...one smaller than the next...great genetics my ass....
   You guys are fukin tools. You could take twice the juice any of these guys took for the next 10 years and you still couldn't step on the same stage as them.Yea,Kevin Levrone didn't have great genetics.He started his training for the Olmpia 3-4 months before it!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »
Ninjias are funny, they wear pajamas all the time.

FWIW, Flex did not hit anyone at the front desk at Gold's Venice. I watched the video of the incident many times. He took a big right hook "get back chump or I'll bust you up!" type swing at John Bucklin. Bucklin started to follow him outside but Kent Kuehn grabbed him and said, "Forget about it... he'll kill you anyway." Flex got thrown out of the gym for 2-3 months.

Flex's best ever was the '93 Arnold... in my opinion.
a

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2006, 02:28:24 PM »
Instead of these guys just killing themselves with gear, there should just be a contest to see who has the best receptors...these guys obviously are not genetic freaks...

.....all the remains is a "Mass" wrapped in plastic.  Call up his mama, tell her her baby's in the casket, no love for him.  Just put his body in the grave, even the pistols and all the prayers couldn't save him, look how they played him.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2006, 02:38:38 PM »
MassinMass hit the nail right on the head-end of discussion....not to discredit the amount of training, dieting etc...but what these men really have that is genetically superior is their receptor sites. The way their body responds to gear. We all know the bouncer at the local bar who boatloads and looks nowhere like top pros......

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2006, 02:47:34 PM »
MassinMass hit the nail right on the head-end of discussion....not to discredit the amount of training, dieting etc...but what these men really have that is genetically superior is their receptor sites. The way their body responds to gear. We all know the bouncer at the local bar who boatloads and looks nowhere like top pros......
Well isn't that what having great genetics is.Lets be honest,most pros would look better than any of us without juice.When they go on though,forget about it.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2006, 02:57:44 PM »
#1 Flex's elbow looks a bit ashy in that first pic, hook a brotha up with some lotion! LOL

#2 why would he put 1992 Mr. USA on his black belt?

#3- his new tattoos are ugly as shit!

#4 Shawn are you proud that Flex tried to OD on pain killers cause of something you started back in 1997?

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2006, 03:04:16 PM »
he still looks great considering that he could have died. the tatts are badass. i was watching his video training with glass and a npc guy. he was joking on comier for calling himself the real deal. flex was cocky as hell but deservingly so. he looked great in his prime and many bb still refer to his physique as one of the greats.
nobody will compete (and win) forever. better have plan i.e. Jay Cutler. life and a career or money after bodybuilding.
Gonna Beat Em'

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2006, 03:36:52 PM »
Tribal Tats were cool for all of a year, then they became a laughing stock and somewhat of a trademark for mindless idiots.  Kind of like lower back tats on girls.  For anybody on the board who is considering getting a tribal tattoo ..... Don't.

bigalmckechnie

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2006, 03:46:08 PM »
I got a kidney transplant 2 years ago. It doesnt last for ever and mine is sitting in my middle abdomen,  not where they used to be. I competed for 30 years in bodybuilding and in Judo (I am a 3rd Dan black belt and Scottish national coach 1986-91) until 1996 in masters competition.  I cannot now risk f**ing my new kidney in combat sport because the thought of dialisis fills me with horror. I hope to God Flex takes it easy.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2006, 03:50:36 PM »
sorry i was out of the country and missed the ninjia period of flex  what happened?

bigalmckechnie

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2006, 04:04:44 PM »
Your a funny kid 240. I'm based in the UK and don't follow the exploits of the lesser known US bodybuilders such as the name you mention in your post.  Look after your organs son, transplants only last 10 years on average so don't use drugs to make you look half decent (as compared to the skinny-fat guy you appear in your pics) ;D ;D ;D.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2006, 05:32:55 PM »
he looks good.

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2006, 05:45:01 PM »
Hey Bigalmckechnie props to ya.  Good luck with the kidney and retirement and remember you did the scotts-irish in this world proud.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2006, 10:49:03 PM »
Flex is nothing short of a Miracle to be alive today. Iam proud of the fact that through everything we are friends today.
I was there when he began, when he was on top, when he got ill and when he bottomebd out.
Dude fought back, strong and hard, the past is the past and he is doing just fine.
Funny, the people FLex deals with deal with him on a level reflective of him being a man, where as in BBing he was only as agood as his last placement.
The disresepect came from people who once paid to see him onstage, they lost respect when he didn't look the same after he had to quit.
Sad commentary for one of the best we've ever seen but he isn't living in the past or for his wanna be fans.
He has moved on and living Life according to his terms and not that of an IFBB Judging panel.
More power to him, big or small.
Peace,
Shawn

armbar3

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »
flex is my all time fav bber and still looks great off the sauce and now that he is doing martial arts that is the way a martial artist is susposed to lokk f u c k em flex you look good you cant be 240 forever lets see what you chumps look like 15 years from now

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2006, 05:25:05 PM »

Flex is one of the few bodybuilders who looks good to the mainstream public.

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2006, 05:30:11 PM »
flex doesn't have to prove anything lookat his competitve record  speaks for itself

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2006, 05:46:05 PM »
No. He had already started to use it by 1993 in his calves when Synthol was still a secret. Fact. Guys like Shawn thought they were implants.

He did have implants in his calves and Manion told him that they had to go. Fact!

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2006, 06:01:18 PM »
Flex is nothing short of a Miracle to be alive today. Iam proud of the fact that through everything we are friends today.
I was there when he began, when he was on top, when he got ill and when he bottomebd out.
Dude fought back, strong and hard, the past is the past and he is doing just fine.
Funny, the people FLex deals with deal with him on a level reflective of him being a man, where as in BBing he was only as agood as his last placement.
The disresepect came from people who once paid to see him onstage, they lost respect when he didn't look the same after he had to quit.
Sad commentary for one of the best we've ever seen but he isn't living in the past or for his wanna be fans.
He has moved on and living Life according to his terms and not that of an IFBB Judging panel.
More power to him, big or small.
Peace,
Shawn
AGREED!  bodybuilding has more toll on the body then any sport i take my hat off to anyone who achieves wat any of these pros have