Author Topic: How to control the Water Retention while flying?!  (Read 25769 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
Re: How to control the Water Retention while flying?!
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2006, 09:18:44 PM »
rocket how did u judge on HRDCOR is a PRO??!! only by reading his posts??!!  and the same way with me, u judge on me that i am not natural coz the way u see it and think??!!  DAMN .....ALIAMINI was right and i guess he smoked u all and he knows how to deal with u guys ;D
HRDCOR
  you better watch what u r saying coz its showing the real picture of u!!  if u r really a pro then its a FUCKED UP PRO, and if not which is am sure is not and agree with ALIAMINI then GOD be with u man.... but u r doing a good job in the forum ;)
jeffrey do u have a problem on showing my pix?? god damn u got nothing els to talk about dumb ass.... i know one thing, the time the HATERS sees my pix they get more fire in thier ASS so let them BURN
~ The Black Smith ~

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2006, 04:28:37 PM »
MM-Pro , I wouldnt be so concerned about my pro status , I would be more worried about the dishonesty you and your friend aliamini have shown to the Natural Federations you have competed in , mind you I guess we can not expect to much remorse as you and aliamini seem very proud of your selfs by being abel to cheat the system.

You guys just dont get it do you, its not about your body MM-pro its about you and your mates attidudes on this subject--- why dont you try and justify to us your approach to this matter rather than being all "hateing' about it , for that is a justification I would love to hear !!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2006, 10:17:45 PM »
 HRDCOR
i wouldnt be so concern about u beeing a PRO,, but for sure u r a pro in some thing els like beng bong sport or chess coz i dont think Pro bodybuilder would think like that :o
  and when did i said or ALIAMINI that  i beated a drug test?! and wake up man its 2006 and at this time people can say what ever they want and if u dont have any thing to show what they r saying is wrong i guess u have to shut the F--- UP till u got one, about me i got 3 test results, 1# befor the show 40 days,2#  upon my arrival to musclemania in L.A , 3# after the prejuding  ;D
  CAN U TELL ME WHAT THE HELL U CAN USE AT THIS TIME?!!! so that means if i want to use some thing and do that show i have to stop every thing 4-5 months out of the show right?  so can u tell me Mr. Pro how would u manage that?  to me i said it the whole 2005 i am clean NOT 5months. can i ask u small thing to do?!!  i want u to do a test!! NOT a doping test, there is a new test could show and indicate if u r REAL PRO OR FAKE :-X
~ The Black Smith ~

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2006, 10:33:26 PM »
We are not concerned about your pro status … I have reached to a conclusion that you might be a pro in another sport not BBing … but who cares.

We didn’t cheat the system of the natural federation … we just went with the system and did it the way everyone does it (u should know if u r a pro BBer … guess not)

No one is able to cheat and every one has the same chance o winning and the same chance of passing the test.  You just have to have the right tools. 

The secret of BBing is … there is no secret … and knowledge is the power … so it is fair for everyone and no one is cheating.

My attitude was I answered every question without hesitation and was honest in all my answers … then lightening struck and u  thought that is heating … well if u cant understand the system than … as I always say “don’t hate THE GAME if u r a bad player”   

No one is “hating” about anything we are just answering you the way you ask … so if u are polite we r and if u r not … guess what

And that is the justification to our attitude toward the subject

No hard feelings.

Love Team THE GAME,

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2006, 10:55:32 PM »
 ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2006, 01:43:44 AM »
If HRDCOR himself doesn't feel the need to confirm whether he's a pro I'm not going to do the work.  Shit, it doesn't matter who he is, his opinion is valid.  You don't like it of course but you're just another group of guys turning up to natural comps despite the fact you've been using juice.
Like I said earlier, most guys at that show are undoubtably doing the same (getting around the test) but fact remains its posts like this from your pal that make things quite clear.
"Has anyone tried trenbolone pills 25mg ??
How long does it saty detectable in the system??"

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=43276.msg698192#msg698192
What you're doing is fine by the rules of the competition, but you are not natural and that is the one and only point being made to you here.  No amount of alluding to how you are quite creative with chemical warfare in order to win the competition makes your argument any better.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2006, 02:59:52 AM »
Just my 2 cents
I did 3 Musclemania Atlantic shows as a master (non pro)
All of them were polygraph tested.You had to be drug free for 5 years.
I seen some guys that were not allowed to compete due to test results.
They weren't too pissed off though as there are many other shows around the end of april. I've always been totally natural but have been in may 'tested shows' where not everyone was natural.But isn't  that really bodybuilding??Always trying to beat the system. Don't get me wrong...I respect the guys that use ....its just there choice.
Its pathetic anyways...I been natural for a year...I been natural for two years...I been natural for three years...I'm natural but used andro products.
I took the poly and they didn't ask about clen so I passed....
Won't there always be new methods to beat the tests whether its urine or poly?
To be honest I've done about 6 non tested NPC shows and always done better than the natural tested shows because the judging was much better.
And I agree with the pics man.....one pic or a link would have been enough.
No wonder why Ron's server has been buried.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2006, 04:41:31 PM »
Liberty I am not questioning the system as we all know it is flawed ,I am questioning the moral fortitude of individuals whom take advantage of the flawed system thus makeing it near impossible for the natural athlete to have a even playing field,(as you have wittnessed) in fact if the system is so flawed why have a natural show in the first place !!!.I would realy like to beleive the natural movement came togther for the honest naturals to be abel to compete against there pairs !!!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2006, 10:24:35 PM »
My question is, why do they even have natural shows when there is always a way around the test?  This guy is not natural and he knows he is a fraud.  If he wants to keep calling himself natural so be it, all the other guys he competes against in these "natural" shows are doing the exact same thing so it doesnt hurt anybody.  In fact I would go so far to say that anyone doing these shows naturally is wasting their time.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2006, 01:55:42 AM »
Is it a crime to ask about drugs … I asked about something in the Steroids forum … which was relevant … what the catch in that … I am just trying to understand the weird world that u r livin in

Hardcor: u are questioning the moral in the individuals … y don’t u question you morals and don’t get into others business

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2006, 04:20:27 AM »
Is it a crime to ask about drugs … I asked about something in the Steroids forum … which was relevant … what the catch in that … I am just trying to understand the weird world that u r livin in
Hardcor: u are questioning the moral in the individuals … y don’t u question you morals and don’t get into others business
Why resort to playing dumb when you're called out?  On one hand you're trying to come off as someone who is a guru at this type of thing (passing the test) and on the other trying to feed people bullshit when you're called on previous claims.

With this territory you have to accept that there will be people like HRDCOR who have this opinion.  Its foolish to argue with them as they clearly have a point.  Your boy is not natural.  The test given to you to decide whether you can be disqualified is not the be all and end all of the definition of natural.

As soon as you've dipped into the steroid toolkit you're not a natural.  You don't deserve to be in a natural competition.  In a perfect world that would happen - and contests that allowed non naturals to slip through the gaps would have their "natural" status removed but hey, right now we're just a bunch of guys wasting time arguing over semantics.  You know what natural is.

Good luck with the NPC mm

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2006, 02:03:50 PM »
Alamini and MM-pro you are just as bad as each other,

BOTTOM LINE: You both have proved to all that you are dishonest and lack moral fortitude when it comes to this situation of being Natural.

You are well with in rights to make the choices you have made , but do your selfs a favour and stick by your choices like men and take the consiquencies of your actions( you guys came on the forum in the first place) and stop trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes and for goodness sake stop contradicting your selfs in the process.

In regards to my morals , you will find they are very well in check and that I do not/have not attempted to lie and cheat my way to winning a plastic trophy and a tittle and I have won over 32 of them through out my time, all of them have been won on a even playing field with no dishonesty involved what so ever.

It all comes down to the respect one has in one self, and you guys seem to lack respect in your selfs as you have tried to justify your actions with reasoning when I would have never done such actions in the first place and that is probibly the graux of it all right there ,MM-pro is trying to get some respect (hence all the photos he puts up of hymself) as he has found he hasnt gained much respect from his Muscle Mania win due to his dishonest approach to the show, with the help of his ground worshiper Aliamini !!!

That just about covers it realy !!! ;)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2006, 03:02:12 AM »
 HRDCOR let me ask u some thing.. R U NATURAL? if no then get lost coz u know nothing about beeing Natural like me. if yes then u r fucking lier like when u said u r PRO.!!! in which sport? god knows :-X having a problem with posting my pix!!  PLZ do me a favor, why dont u post ur pix next to my pix and let clear to others why u r PAIN IN THE ASS. ;D coz u r a PRO <as u said> and won 100 shows and still i am better than u as a NATURAL MUSCLEMANIA CHAMPION  :)  so it burn ur ass to see my photos ha? well here is some and let me see ur reply on them  ::) by the way you r no body to me to gain ur respact, i got all the respact i need and if u want to make sure Mr. PRO check my web site: www.samialhaddad.com
That just about covers it realy !!!  :P

~ The Black Smith ~

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2006, 04:21:22 AM »
 ;D

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2006, 09:29:23 AM »
jeffrey
  i forgot to ask u .. R U <HRDCOR> BITCH??!! ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2006, 03:54:46 PM »
sami and his drug guru..........

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2006, 03:56:31 PM »
jeffrey
  i forgot to ask u .. R U <HRDCOR> BITCH??!! ;D
yes i am hardcore,but i'm not marc rainbow ;)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2006, 10:01:26 PM »
 jeffrey :-*
just for the visitors and the readers with the memebrs to know If you're a regular on the Go Figure Bulletin Board then you
might've noticed the name of Marc Rainbow. Marc is an experienced bodybuilder and is passionate about the sport.
He has lots to say about a lot of things.
After all Marc is a legend didn't you know?
38 year old Marc began his contest career as a 20 year old in NZ winning the Southern Classic as a jnr and the South Island Champs
as a jnr before going to Australia. Over the next 7 years in Aus
he competed mainly in the u80kg and won most amateur contests
in Australia in that class. Fake Pro HRDCOR  and his Bitch jeffrey love to keep bullshiting on any thing just coz they r no body and has nothing in hand like others
MARC  competed in 25 shows. His career highlights have been winning
the WPF Mr Australia, and getting runner up IFBB Australia to
Lee Priest. In NZ he won the Cental Nth Is twice and the
Mr NZ title twice
;D
  WELL I WILL BE PROUD TO BE HIM BETTER THAN A BITCH!!!  so u r GAY now ???  <OMG>

~ The Black Smith ~

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2006, 10:58:36 PM »
jeffrey :-*
just for the visitors and the readers with the memebrs to know If you're a regular on the Go Figure Bulletin Board then you
might've noticed the name of Marc Rainbow. Marc is an experienced bodybuilder and is passionate about the sport.
He has lots to say about a lot of things.
After all Marc is a legend didn't you know?
38 year old Marc began his contest career as a 20 year old in NZ winning the Southern Classic as a jnr and the South Island Champs
as a jnr before going to Australia. Over the next 7 years in Aus
he competed mainly in the u80kg and won most amateur contests
in Australia in that class. Fake Pro HRDCOR  and his Bitch jeffrey love to keep bullshiting on any thing just coz they r no body and has nothing in hand like others
MARC  competed in 25 shows. His career highlights have been winning
the WPF Mr Australia, and getting runner up IFBB Australia to
Lee Priest. In NZ he won the Cental Nth Is twice and the
Mr NZ title twice
;D
  WELL I WILL BE PROUD TO BE HIM BETTER THAN A BITCH!!!  so u r GAY now ???  <OMG>

hey cheat can you get an interpreter before you post again please. ;)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2006, 11:14:05 PM »
sami and his drug guru..........

Which 1 am I ??

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2006, 07:42:03 PM »
Ok I've been away for a week now but I'm glad that mm-pro has unveiled the truth of this matter.

I had no idea that this fake pro HRDCOR was marauding as a legend such as Marc Rainbow.

I met Marc Rainbow once and he looked at me and my pants immediately spontaneously combusted with just how awesome he was

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2006, 09:48:37 PM »
Team Game,

You're all disgraces to this sport.  Your pride and ignorance are disgusting. 

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2006, 10:04:46 PM »
hey cheat how did you get that gyno?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2006, 08:33:56 AM »
Sami & Alamini - Hrdcor is a pro and you are embarrassing yourself with your assertions he is not.

Also Sami - there is no need to post anymore pics thank you.

And, since you are not natural as you have admitted that you have used in the past, why don't you just cut the crap and compete in the NPC.

bigforfun

« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2006, 12:49:52 PM »
he got the gyno taking natural.....steroids, jajaja,