Author Topic: Man did I have a fucked up nightmare. No joke  (Read 4434 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Man did I have a fucked up nightmare. No joke
« on: April 10, 2014, 10:37:01 AM »
Last night. I had a dream I was driving in a car somewhere with this woman that I talk to. We were driving down an interstate. For whatever reason I don't remember we stopped somewhere but there were no people. As I get out of the car. I see a group of 4-5 what I thought were people off into the distance. As they get closer, I notice the people were not people but beings. At some point I realize they were alien greys (demons). At first, I get this sense of absolute terror that floods my body and I become petrified. I don't think I've ever been more afraid in my life. Their faces were expressionless. As these things get closer, that terror changes into an anger that I've never expressed while awake. I so full of energy and power and anger. I let out this primal yell at these fallen angel fucks and started to bum rush them yelling Christ's real name and cursing at the same time. The next thing I know I'm awake in real life and find myself yelling. lol

I usually never have these kinds of dreams so It certainly did a number on my head. It's good to know I didn't puss out to these m o t h e r f u c k e r s when it came time to face the music. Christ is on my side and as soon as I realized this, that fear changed to power and these "alien grey" fucks had no chance. Bring it you fucks. I'm ready. Hebrew Wiggs vs. Alien Grey Demons. Wiggs FTW.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: Man did I have a fucked up nightmare. No joke
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 10:39:10 AM »
And then you woke up with a mess in your big boys pyjamas pants? ???

Happens to the best of us

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 10:40:44 AM »
And then you woke up with a mess in your big boys pyjamas pants? ???

Happens to the best of us

No. Then I woke up yelling. Then confused. Then laughing. Then went back to sleep.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 10:43:16 AM »

I've had it happened to me about 3 times, scary shit when it happens, funny afterwards that one can be such a pussy lol but fuck its a fucking nightmare

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 10:44:36 AM »

I've had that a couple times before. My brother has had it alot. Trapped in between reality and dream state. Not fun.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 10:44:39 AM »
no joke on that one, nails.
Y

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »
how come greys are always depicted naked ?

apparently they've managed to crack intergalactic space travel but not basic tailoring  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 10:45:25 AM »
how come greys are always depicted naked ?

apparently they've managed to crack intergalactic space travel but not basic tailoring  

they just aren't modest
Y

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 10:45:33 AM »
that is kinda fucked up dream. :o What name of Christ did you scream while attacking?

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 10:45:56 AM »
Agreed, sleep paralysis is a real mind rape. I usually get it when I'm stressed for a longer period of time.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 10:50:22 AM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 10:51:19 AM »
that is kinda fucked up dream. :o What name of Christ did you scream while attacking?

Yahoshua This is Christ's true Hebrew name.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 10:51:57 AM »
So you changed from a pussy to a legit Getbigger 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 10:53:22 AM »
So you changed from a pussy to a legit Getbigger 8)

That is correct. That's actually exactly what happened. I couldn't have done it without Christ.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 10:54:14 AM »

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

yea happened to me a couple of times too, usually ate or drank too much. You're dreaming about waking up but totally paralyzed. freaky for a few seconds. Then pop a beer.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 10:57:57 AM »
That is correct. That's actually exactly what happened. I couldn't have done it without Christ.

No you don't get it, this is the way how God likes to troll with Hebrews ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 11:01:21 AM »
Yahoshua This is Christ's true Hebrew name.
Thank you! did not know that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 11:02:52 AM »

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2014, 11:11:14 AM »
Forgot to mention, all times it happened to me I was taking melatonin 5mg nightly. I'm sure it's related.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2014, 11:17:00 AM »
I think you have extensive programming. This in NOT a joke BTW. Make what you will of it.

Re-imagine the moving scenes, flood each scene with violet and put a big brown X on each of those beings. Then, at the end, put yourself in violet with a brown merger symbol at the pineal. Then stay in chocolate brown for a while until you come back to normal. I will not explain here what is programming, why etc .. but you need to take control of it before it takes complete control of you. Stop with the Christ thing as well.. you have New World Religion programming as well as a bunch of other types...

The violet will filter and protext, and the brown X will short circuit the activated alters within you programming matrix. The brown merger will reintegrate those programmed personalities in your original personality.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2014, 11:25:57 AM »
I think you have extensive programming. This in NOT a joke BTW. Make what you will of it.

Re-imagine the moving scenes, flood each scene with violet and put a big brown X on each of those beings. Then, at the end, put yourself in violet with a brown merger symbol at the pineal. Then stay in chocolate brown for a while until you come back to normal. I will not explain here what is programming, why etc .. but you need to take control of it before it takes complete control of you. Stop with the Christ thing as well.. you have New World Religion programming as well as a bunch of other types...

The violet will filter and protext, and the brown X will short circuit the activated alters within you programming matrix. The brown merger will reintegrate those programmed personalities in your original personality.

excellent advices  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »

I respect your work and opinions Sev. But I'll never stop believing Christ. I don't believe in the imaginary white Christ that never existed. I believe in the Black Hebrew Christ that walked the earth and looked no different than I did. I believe in the Christ of my Hebrew bloodline. The Christ of the Holy Bible. That's the only real Christ. Roman Catholic Church Hijacked and changed that and interpreted other things wrong on purpose. That I'm not down with.  Could you PM me about this extensive programming thing?

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2014, 11:34:30 AM »
I respect your work and opinions Sev.

LOL...  then stopped reading.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2014, 11:39:35 AM »
Sev won't define 'prog-ramming' because he knows only too well that it stands for "progressive ramming," e.g., a series of gradual and expanding intrusions into one's inner core, e.g., (see below) from right to left. It's how "they," those wily bastards, go about collecting on behindmind at a time.

LOL well played.