Author Topic: No one...  (Read 7836 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: No one...
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2014, 11:05:38 PM »
I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. -Albert Einstein
X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 11:47:01 PM »
He's single because he is selfish. No One couldn't handle or sustain a relationship if he wanted to. He would need to overhaul his life completely. He would have less time spending in the gym, less money to buy homo under armour underpants hiked above his shorts, less money to spend on steroids, hgh, and other recreational drugs to fill his ectomorph body with. Less time to hang out with friends and go to the tanning booth with. Less time to pamper himself with $50 dollar haircuts at "Mr. Antone's Androgynous Hair Shop", pedi's and mani's. The best thing No One can do is not spawn anything from his ectopmorph genetics since the child would be without a daddy and be raised by some Euro-slut that can fill a fryer with the grease from her hair.

This is why Mr. No One remains single.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2014, 11:48:46 PM »
Who seriously cares about what someone else's pursuit of happiness looks like  ???

Like....who cares ???

Sounds like something's got you bothered, stud...

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2014, 12:23:01 AM »

i cant figure out if this thread is dedicated to me or not.

regardless, i can speak up for the over 40 and single guy.

it's like this. im single because i choose to be.

i like being alone, and the older i get, the more i like it. i like having my own schedule. doing what i want when i want. want to go to vegas for a weekend? done. want to go to playa and party for 10 days? done. i dont need to 'ask' anyone if i can go. i just go.

but thats not the whole reason. im a loner. i am a guy who literally is happiest alone. i live in the bush w two dogs. thats all the companionship i need or want. i have group of core friends some who are married, some who are not and i am equally comfortable in either situation as i respect their wives as much as i do them.

some people get married cause they dont want to grow old alone. im at my happiest walking thru the bush with my dogs in complete silence.

im not an unattractive guy. women like me. a lot. this makes it easier for me to stay single. unlike wolkfox whos never had sex, i dont feel the need to get married cause i dont know when the next time im getting laid is.

not to mention im watching relationships fall apart all around me- people in their late 30's moving into one bedroom appartments and starting over from scratch like they were fresh out of school. who wants to deal with that? i get the milk for free. i see no need to buy the cow.
Great post, it explains why we used to bang heads a lot, we are very much alike.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2014, 12:29:25 AM »
Great post, it explains why we used to bang heads a lot, we are very much alike.

Yup, you both are old, gay and lonely.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2014, 12:33:19 AM »
Yup, you both are old, gay and lonely.
and you my little closet homo just want a peice of the action.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2014, 12:34:50 AM »
He's single because he is selfish. No One couldn't handle or sustain a relationship if he wanted to. He would need to overhaul his life completely. He would have less time spending in the gym, less money to buy homo under armour underpants hiked above his shorts, less money to spend on steroids, hgh, and other recreational drugs to fill his ectomorph body with. Less time to hang out with friends and go to the tanning booth with. Less time to pamper himself with $50 dollar haircuts at "Mr. Antone's Androgynous Hair Shop", pedi's and mani's. The best thing No One can do is not spawn anything from his ectopmorph genetics since the child would be without a daddy and be raised by some Euro-slut that can fill a fryer with the grease from her hair.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

Brutal. But like ukjeff/simpleton simon, No One is a flaming fairy... thats the main reason he's never married or had kids.  
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2014, 12:38:04 AM »
Who seriously cares about what someone else's pursuit of happiness looks like  ???

Like....who cares ???
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2014, 12:38:22 AM »
Brutal. But like ukjeff/simpleton simon, No One is a flaming fairy... thats the main reason he's never married or had kids.  
When will you come to terms with the fact that adults dont get upset when people call them gay regardless of their sexual preference?

You sound like a 12 year old in the school yard with your silly, "puffter" comments

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 12:51:32 AM »

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

oddly enough this is quite accurate. 
b

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2014, 01:01:11 AM »
under armor undies lmao self "owning" right there nono.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2014, 01:05:03 AM »

oddly enough this is quite accurate. 

Most successful people are selfish, that is a fact. Lawyers, Doctors, CEO's, athletes, etc. etc. They have no time for anyone else but themselves. Can you imagine having a wife and kids and going to the Dairy Queen because lil' no one wants a Blizzard? Or going out to Pizza Hut cause its "that time of the month" and wifey wants a deep stuffed crust cheese infused pizza? NO! Look at Hollywood and all the Nanny's, is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie really good parents, I don't think so.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2014, 01:06:55 AM »
Most successful people are selfish, that is a fact. Lawyers, Doctors, CEO's, athletes, etc. etc. They have no time for anyone else but themselves. Can you imagine having a wife and kids and going to the Dairy Queen because lil' no one wants a Blizzard? Or going out to Pizza Hut cause its "that time of the month" and wifey wants a deep stuffed crust cheese infused pizza? NO! Look at Hollywood and all the Nanny's, is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie really good parents, I don't think so.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!

its different because thats a hetro lifestyle, something nono knows nothing about, he is the posterchild for homosexuality.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2014, 02:40:15 AM »
Gentleman, it is clear that the current system of weekly remuneration for mental real estate is beyond one mans ability. From now on, please forward your welfare cheques to me each week, and make them out to 'The man who I wish I was, clearly'.

I will sort the accounting and forward all monies via a watertight paypal chain, Steve Arce, Quickerblade, myself and then noone.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2014, 02:48:57 AM »

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!

brilliant logic... most lawyers, doctors, and ceo's I know are all happily married... probably athletes as well.

can you imagine the board of directors hiring a ceo who's 45yrs old and single? lol.. doesn't happen.

a doctor who's single? maybe his first couple years out of school.

a lawyer? depends on what kind of lawyer... about 70/30 of the ones I know are married.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 02:50:03 AM »
brilliant logic... most lawyers, doctors, and ceo's I know are all happily married... probably athletes as well.

can you imagine the board of directors hiring a ceo who's 45yrs old and single? lol.. doesn't happen.

a doctor who's single? maybe his first couple years out of school.

a lawyer? depends on what kind of lawyer... about 70/30 of the ones I know are married.

Haha how many lawyers/CEO's/Doctors does a poor tramp like you know?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 02:52:08 AM »

A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2014, 02:53:28 AM »

quite a few actually, "big" cyp.

.. and I'm not exactly poor, but thanks for trying.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2014, 03:39:20 AM »
quite a few actually, "big" cyp.

.. and I'm not exactly poor, but thanks for trying.

Why the quotation marks tiny tim? You feeling a bit insecure about your lack of 'presence' in real life?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2014, 03:59:29 AM »

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!
Sounds like someone`s jealous and wishes he never got tied down and now that it`s too late,he strikes out at the guy who he wishes he could change places with.  :(

Tear-filled Meltdown Of Peace

Stay I`m Positive

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2014, 04:08:32 AM »
Sounds like someone`s jealous and wishes he never got tied down and now that it`s too late,he strikes out at the guy who he wishes he could change places with.  :(

Tear-filled Meltdown Of Peace

Stay I`m Positive

Yes Wes, I suspect a mirror and a few family photographs were smashed after that post  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2014, 04:10:33 AM »
Yes Wes, I suspect a mirror and a few family photographs were smashed after that post  ;D
In between sobs of utter despair and frustration.  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2014, 05:04:32 AM »
In between sobs of utter despair and frustration.  ;D
im living the my dream, one week i slay more nort korean pussy than any of you and do wtf i want next week im a lovikg and caring father that devotes the  whole week to my daughter. Being single dad has its advantaged. But if i could choose i rather have my  kid every week cause she is more important to me than anything else.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2014, 05:08:51 AM »
im living the my dream, one week i slay more nort korean pussy than any of you and do wtf i want next week im a lovikg and caring father that devotes the  whole week to my daughter. Being single dad has its advantaged. But if i could choose i rather have my  kid every week cause she is more important to me than anything else.
I hear ya` bud.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2014, 06:09:42 AM »
Sounds like something's got you bothered, stud...

I'm just an advocate for people like you to live an "alternative" lifestyle free of condemnation.  :)