Author Topic: Chuck Norris is still badass  (Read 10039 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Chuck Norris is still badass
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2014, 11:00:10 AM »
Love the comments, as if Van Damme, Bruce Lee and Steven Seagal were/are real badass fighters, and Norris only an actor, lol... Between all of them Norris is the only one that had at least documented fights, against legit opponents, even if it was only light contact... The others are just movie frauds...

It wasn't point karate. It was full contact karate. Kind of like kick boxing or Muay Thai.  He was the middle weight full contact champ. He might have competed at one point in point karate at some time too. I believe the guy who replaced him as the middle weight champ was super foot Bill Wallace who had a lot of knock outs with kicks to the head.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2014, 11:05:06 AM »
I'm amazed he never ditched the hair.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2014, 11:06:36 AM »
What type of animal is on his head in that picture?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2014, 11:19:42 AM »
It wasn't point karate. It was full contact karate. Kind of like kick boxing or Muay Thai.  He was the middle weight full contact champ. He might have competed at one point in point karate at some time too. I believe the guy who replaced him as the middle weight champ was super foot Bill Wallace who had a lot of knock outs with kicks to the head.

Chuck did both. I remember Wallace well, incredible left leg. I actually got his autograph at a tournament in Beverly Hills. He spelled it "Wallas," which baffled the hell outta me. Still have it. Wonder if he was just fucking with me.

Anyone remember an old tournament champ named Frank Smith?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »
Chuck shops at Morrie's Wig Shop, (215) 555-HAIR

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »
I try not to cling to myself.  It's exciting not knowing what I'll become.